A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 7 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
For the moment, according to the investigators, the most likely cause of the accident is the technical fault. A few minutes before landing in Lahore, in fact, according to the leaders of the airline that owns the aircraft "the pilot indicated that he had a technical problem and continued to turn at high altitude".
We will soon see the investigation of the black box

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
For the moment, according to the investigators, the most likely cause of the accident is the technical fault. A few minutes before landing in Lahore, in fact, according to the leaders of the airline that owns the aircraft "the pilot indicated that he had a technical problem and continued to turn at high altitude".
We will soon see the investigation of the black box

Seems like officials are implicating pilot and no one is going to counter check their claims.
Instead of looking at own history of un-explainable plane crashes, PIA is shameless blaming a pilot, who risk his life flying airplanes of a most corrupt organization on surface of earth. Bloody PIA operated by so called contractors of Islam.
Unfortunately corruption in Pakistan has risen to Zardari level, since Imran Khan took over.

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Seems like officials are implicating pilot and no one is going to counter check their claims.
Instead of looking at own history of un-explainable plane crashes, PIA is shameless blaming a pilot, who risk his life flying airplanes of a most corrupt organization on surface of earth. Bloody PIA operated by so called contractors of Islam.
Unfortunately corruption in Pakistan has risen to Zardari level, since Imran Khan took over.
PIA curraption is open to all, That is there default way alway put everything on poor departed soul pilot every time and get away of there poor maintenance processes of aircraft, when these harami mafia eat up all funds what will left to spend on poor plan maintenance.

My point it Now and never.
Just sack all directly and indirectly involved in this poor maintenance system.
Then hang major culprit for once. for God sack these were brothers, sisters. mothers fathers, children of some families, There life mean no importance to us as nation. Wakeup and take stand agiant these criminals corrupts HANG THEM. otherwise these animals keep eating our brothers and sisters and drinking there blood.
#planecrash #PIAPlaneCrash #pakistan

Last edited:

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
PIA curraption is open to all, That is there default way alway put everything on poor departed soul pilot every time and get away of there poor maintenance processes of aircraft, when these harami mafia eat up all funds what will left to spend on poor plan maintenance.

My point it Now and never.
Just sack all directly and indirectly involved in this poor maintenance system.
Then hang major culprit for once. for God sack these were brothers, sisters. mothers fathers, children of some families, There life mean no importance to us as nation. Wakeup and take stand agiant these criminals corrupts HANG THEM. otherwise these animals keep eating our brothers and sisters and drinking there blood.
#planecrash #PIAPlaneCrash #pakistan

I'm doubting corruption is the only reason of those systematic crashes. Shared among Zardari and Imran Khan. While there's much more these two share which boils down to destruction of Pakistan and Pakistani middle class at super fast pace.

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
So you’re saying that underneath all this is corruption by Pakistani society and Islam?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
So you’re saying that underneath all this is corruption by Pakistani society and Islam?

PIA is the most corrupt organization, in the most corrupt country of the world, while Pakistan is living through the most corrupt times of it's entire history.
While people of country happens to believe that their religious rituals and beliefs reflect true Islam, which i disagree.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
HE is pointing towards the ills of Pakistani society, and those who claim to be the torch bearers of Islam. In other words, he is not saying Islam is the issue, but "misguided Muslim leaders" are.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
PIA is the most corrupt organization, in the most corrupt country of the world, while Pakistan is living through the most corrupt times of it's entire history.
While people of country happens to believe that their religious rituals and beliefs reflect true Islam, which i disagree.
There are two aspects to this. Your external relations, and your internal relations wrt to God. Rituals are your internal issue. You behavior in society is an external issue, which most people fail at. They need to realize that it is equally important, if not more.

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
I can certainly believe their religion and their organizations are a bit strange in fact, but if you would arrive at these levels the airline would be completely illegal and unreliable

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
There are two aspects to this. Your external relations, and your internal relations wrt to God. Rituals are you internal issue. You behavior in society is an external issue, which most people fail at. They need to realize that it is equally important, if not more.
I got the concept, sure

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I can certainly believe their religion and their organizations are a bit strange in fact, but if you would arrive at these levels the airline would be completely illegal and unreliable
In my books, this airline is completely un-reliable, even the airport security staff is compromised.
I have logical reasons for this belief.

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
In my books, this airline is completely un-reliable, even the airport security staff is compromised.
I have logical reasons for this belief.
I believe you absolutely, but I think there are others alongside this company, right?

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
I believe you absolutely, but I think there are others alongside this company, right?

It's too deep and corruption has become way of life but politicians sells it as a country, which is as pure as it was once lead by Mohammad SAW.
To drill this in heads of idiots, now they call it ''riyasat medina'' (regime of Mohammad SAW) which is suppose to be step above being Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

Last edited:

Te0

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
Italy
It's too deep and corruption has become way of life but politicians sells it as country as pure as it was once lead by Mohammad SAW.
so for them it is as if it were all normal and legal to live in this corruption now started so long