A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 5 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee Sad accident at worst place possible .less than 3 km away from my home smoke was visible. visited many time that place 80,120 yds 2 to 3 story houses very narrow pathways for relief workers, i fear of more ground casualties.planes fly so low always security risk too its high time to move this airport out of city .few years back an russian cargo plane suddenly lost height and before its regain ,met an high building (runways mostly east to west ) so on dalmia side.along with plane crew around dozen labors also died sleeping in that building

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee Sad accident at worst place possible .less than 3 km away from my home smoke was visible. visited many time that place 80,120 yds 2 to 3 story houses very narrow pathways for relief workers, i fear of more ground casualties.planes fly so low always security risk too its high time to move this airport out of city .few years back an russian cargo plane suddenly lost height and before its regain ,met an high building (runways mostly east to west ) so on dalmia side.along with plane crew around dozen labors also died sleeping in that building
I remember that IL-76 crash. First thought was maybe PAF Midas, Alh it was not.

May Allah have mercy on the departed, and a speedy recovery for those injured.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Tum khud Karachi jaanty hu aur dekh chuky both end high density populated areas unlike 1950-60 jab yeh airport bana.its time to move it to outskirts of city .
Social media par ek aur shor mach raha haii ky indian are celebrating it its inhuman,disgusting,pathetic and shame for humanity.i think its unnecessary and nothing like that. indians are just being..........an indian. unsy koi aur umeed thi kiya ?
I remember that IL-76 crash. First thought was maybe PAF Midas, Alh it was not.

May Allah have mercy on the departed, and a speedy recovery for those injured.

Last edited:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Tum khud Karachi jaanty hu aur dekh chuky both end high density populated areas unlike 1950-60 jab yeh airport bana.its time to move it to outskirts of city
Absolutely. It is a very big security risk as well.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Eye witness account from passenger

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Another Clear Footage of Plane Crash in Karachi
Spoke to someone in Pindi

The APU and Engines both had issues. Aircraft was not flight-worthy, should have been grounded.
Responsible person need to sacked immidiatly including tops, flying a non healthy plane is total criminals act

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Another Clear Footage of Plane Crash in Karachi

Responsible person need to sacked immidiatly including tops, flying a non healthy plane is total criminals act
Engineering Dept - Culprit should be locked up.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Again we are all jumping ready to hang the culprit. We dont know really what happened and whose fault it is. As the PIA chairman said today avoid unknown experts and their comments. It is very clear that there was a landing gear issue and then the engine fire and then sudden out of control drop. Hydraulic failure to electrical failure to fuel pump to electrical fire ... so many culprits.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I dot know how true this is but perhaps his good deeds saved him :

6316CD07-B1DB-45CC-9C7B-8A3BA8CAA06C.jpeg
0CA7F764-6C32-4AB8-BA1E-C4C3370423C4.jpeg

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Again we are all jumping ready to hang the culprit. We dont know really what happened and whose fault it is. As the PIA chairman said today avoid unknown experts and their comments. It is very clear that there was a landing gear issue and then the engine fire and then sudden out of control drop. Hydraulic failure to electrical failure to fuel pump to electrical fire ... so many culprits.
So bro, what you expect from chairman of PIA total face saving or some negligence of his department
Everyone how much curraption exists in PIA and its top management

Scorpio

Reactions
3,018 66 0
Country
Pakistan
"We have lost both engines, mayday mayday mayday"
Pilot kept himself calm even he knew that impact is imminent, very few people can keep the nerves when they face death, RIP Captain Sajjad Gul.

FB_IMG_1590189994142.jpg

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
"We have lost both engines, mayday mayday mayday"
Pilot kept himself calm even he knew that impact is imminent, very few people can keep the nerves when they face death, RIP Captain Sajjad Gul.

View attachment 13148
He was in ICU, is it confirmed that he didnt make it?