A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 6 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
So bro, what you expect from chairman of PIA total face saving or some negligence of his department
Everyone how much curraption exists in PIA and its top management
Please don’t !!

I feel pity for AM Arshad Malik,
Not yet completely accepted and integrated in the organization, Corrupts down to top available to downplay him.

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
EYqiKY-XQAIxAre.jpeg

This morning
I can see an engine
EYqiKY-XQAIxAre.jpeg

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA

looking at these pictures, the cowlings, did he already try a belly landing hit the runway, then do another go around? That would certainly explain a double engine failure. But once your down I would expect they would stay down.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
not verified. Just received from my friend .

CAA Runway Inspection report:

"No belly touch only both engines touched alternately on runway followed by a go around
The scratch marks suggest 1st touch with left engine at 4500 ft down, followed by both engines touch 5500 ft down then alternative touches more thicker ones from 6000 to 7000 ft then only right engine touch with left off till last 1500 ft where it gets airborne for a visual closed landing"

Strong evidence aircraft touched runway first time with out gears. Both engines grazed the runway at 4500 and then 6000 ft before aircraft opened power and went around. During second approach both engines were losing power probably because of initial damage and fod ingestion

Although this is very very bad ..there are too many checks in place if landing gears are now down

In airforce , we have to announce ...”3 greens before landing “ .

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan

"No belly touch only both engines touched alternately on runway followed by a go around
The scratch marks suggest 1st touch with left engine at 4500 ft down, followed by both engines touch 5500 ft down then alternative touches more thicker ones from 6000 to 7000 ft then only right engine touch with left off till last 1500 ft where it gets airborne for a visual closed landing"

Strong evidence aircraft touched runway first time with out gears. Both engines grazed the runway at 4500 and then 6000 ft before aircraft opened power and went around. During second approach both engines were losing power probably because of initial damage and fod ingestion

Although this is very very bad ..there are too many checks in place if landing gears are now down

Hi,

After the disastrous first attempt---the pilots voice to the tower was tool calm---.

He has supposedly hit both engines on the tarmac and he is so casual in his voice asking for going around as if nothing happened---.

If the engine gave enough power to take off after hitting the tarmac---it meant some other problem---.

So---my major concern over here is no lack of concern in the pilots voice after the aborted landing after ground strike---@Khafee---.

The belly cannot touchdown on this aircraft---the engine cowlings will hit the tarmac and then the tail---.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes I am surprised too.... how could he not know the landing gear wasn’t down. If you hear the survivor interview he claims that everything was good and he didn’t mention of disastrous first landing attempt or engine touching the geound

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA

do they think he bounced?

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am unable to attach file but I just got video from the helicopter showing the plane.... unbelievable precision crash ... hardly five houses damaged ... landed on the street between the houses..... it’s like it simply dropped straight down ... no drag /.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Whomever is responsible will surely be answering for his crimes. From those that are eating away at PIAs budget and those that destroyed this once prosperous institution.

May those effected find peace ameen.

Mastankhan

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,127 71 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Pilot error one more time---. During the first try the pilot came in too high and too fast---even though he was warned---incidently---he forgot to lower his landing gear---/

Both the engine hit the tarmac---the pilot powered and the plane took off the ground---which tell you that the pilot came in too fast---.

When the engines hit the ground---they got damaged from inside---that is why the pilot claims engine out at his last call call in---.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

Pilot error one more time---. During the first try the pilot came in too high and too fast---even though he was warned---incidently---he forgot to lower his landing gear---/

Both the engine hit the tarmac---the pilot powered and the plane took off the ground---which tell you that the pilot came in too fast---.

When the engines hit the ground---they got damaged from inside---that is why the pilot claims engine out at his last call call in---.
Highly unlikely he "forgot" to lower it. More likely the gear down failed but sensor said otherwise.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
inallah waina ilayhi rajioon.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Last time we had regular plane crashes, it was Zardari mafia ruling Pakistan, and we have had about 7 plane crashes in his tenure.
Now once again same mafia is in power due to manipulation of elections, and the they are practicing their pagan rituals freely.
We shall get ready to embrace more miseries as long this Iranian mafia is in position of power, within government institutions.
It can't be co-incidence, Pakistan has to suffer deaths in month of Ramadan. Attack on Erieye was as well in month of Ramadan and various killings due to terrorist attacks, were as well recorded in month of Ramadan.