A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard | Page 29 | World Defense

A PIA Airbus airplane flying from Lahore to Karachi has crashed with 95 passengers onboard

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
or the idiot PM who gave approval for that speech, yes that minister told in a media program that he took approval from PM before "revealing" those facts
You serious?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
You serious?
I am sensing a bad game here,
And I am sure it might turn out to be true.

What it is, I can’t discuss openly.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I am sensing a bad game here,
And I am sure it might turn out to be true.

What it is, I can’t discuss openly.
Chaddo game shame, Pakistani Pilots had a stellar reputation, these idiots destroyed it. You think there are no fake license pilots in India?

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Chaddo game shame, Pakistani Pilots had a stellar reputation, these idiots destroyed it. You think there are no fake license pilots in India?
Definitely,
Let’s expose them

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan

one must appreciate good stuff even if it's from your arch enemy, when it comes to national interests they are ONE, you won't see their media embarrassing the shit out of their country, they will lie through their teeth to defend their nation, we on the other hand will sell our motherland just so we can throw some political dirt on the other person

baqai

Reactions
1,008 39 0
Country
Pakistan
i have heard from few crew members working in PIA that the pilot was fasting which is i believe against the rules, maybe that's the reason of his decisions?

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
i have heard from few crew members working in PIA that the pilot was fasting which is i believe against the rules, maybe that's the reason of his decisions?
I have driven 100,000 ton oil tankers while fasting and it didn't effect my thought process.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
I have driven 100,000 ton oil tankers while fasting and it didn't effect my thought process.
Good for you. However fasting is prohibited while on flight ops in PAF. It is Squadron Commander's responsibility to make sure all pilots getting ready for ops are not fasting. You are made to have a cup of tea with 2 biscuits in front of the O/C :)
A split second delay in reaction can lead to catastrophe.

I think fasting compounded by using N95 masks (potential hypoxia) may have contributed for the strange behavior of the pilots.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Good for you. However fasting is prohibited while on flight ops in PAF. It is Squadron Commander's responsibility to make sure all pilots getting ready for ops are not fasting. You are made to have a cup of tea with 2 biscuits in front of the O/C :)
A split second delay in reaction can lead to catastrophe.

I think fasting compounded by using N95 masks (potential hypoxia) may have contributed for the strange behavior of the pilots.
Its haram when ur putting yourself in danger let alone putting hundreds in danger. Islam isnt illogical like the halwa khors that practice it.

Last edited: