Ababeel - Pakistan first MIRV ballistic missile | World Defense

Ababeel - Pakistan first MIRV ballistic missile

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
We all know that it has been more than 3 years we haven't heard much regarding this missile. No tests, no open info. It is believed that the Ababeel is still in developmental and testing stage and hasn't gone into production yet. Some time back I read somewhere (probably on the other forum) that some of the scientists/and a brigadier of Pakistan Army got caught on providing intel to Americans regarding this particular missile and subsequently they got the maximum punishment of treason. This may be completely untrue as well. Anyways crux of the matter is, why we haven't tested Ababeel for the second time, normally our Shaheen and before that Ghauri series were tested regularly. There might hv been secret tests which didn't meant the expected parameters but than again very little information regarding this very sophisticated missile.

If anyone having some updated or correct information regarding this missile, please share.

Ababeel Missile basic specs:
Operational Range : 2200 km (max.)
Warheads : Confidential (though it is believed that it can carry up to 4 warheads)

ababeelt.jpg

Last edited:

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
Shaheen-3 and Ababeel are closely related and so is Shaheen-1A version B (A designation invented by me ?).

Shaheen-1A is the test platform for development of both the above missiles.

Even if Ababeel or Shaheen-3 are not launched and a Shaheen-1A is launched, it means something for those two is being tested.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Shaheen-3 and Ababeel are closely related and so is Shaheen-1A version B (A designation invented by me ?).

Even if Ababeel or Shaheen-3 are not launched and a Shaheen-1A is launched, it means something for those two is being tested.

It may be derived from Shaheen series as far as it's solid fuel structure is concerned but what is more important of this missile is the MIRV bus performance. How accurately the war heads are delivered at different locations is what will make this misisle deadly thus making enemy BMD shield ineffective. This can be guage only by thorough testing.

Last edited:

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan

which ballistic missile we can use with SSBN?

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
which ballistic missile we can use with SSBN?
Currently none.
SSBN is not our requirement.
Pakistani second strike capability is land based and is set to remain as such.
Agosta Khalid class with Babur-III are currently more than enough.
Reason is simple. Pakistan India are not USA-USSR.
While USA and USSR had a commutative nuclear weapons of 25 gigatons yield, and could scorch each other completely.
Neither India nor Pakistan can scorch the other to charcoal.
Both countries may have a commutative nuclear weapons yield of less than 100 megatons.
Whoever attacks first, the other will have enough landmass remaining un radiated , to launch a retaliatory strike from there.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Currently none.
Pakistani second strike capability is land based and is set to remain as such.
Agosta Khalid class with Babur-III are currently more than enough.
Reason is simple. Pakistan India are not USA-USSR.
While USA and USSR had a commutative nuclear weapons of 25 gigatons yield, and could scorch each other completely.
Neither India nor Pakistan can scorch the other to charcoal.
Both countries may have a commutative nuclear weapons yield of less than 100 megatons.
Whoever attacks first, the other will have enough landmass remaining un radiated , to launch a retaliatory strike from there.

1) Yea kis mufti ka fatwa hai? Woh andha mufti to nahi?

2) The ones coming in, shall we cancel the order?

3) JL-3 will be the SLBM's they will carry.

EDIT:
Pakistani version of JL-3

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhai uu forum ka munshi ban giyaa hai bus count karta rehta hai “¡¡“

Mjy Manzor ha yay Post, just make sure the surprises keep coming & i will keep up the Count Register (:-)

hit us with some good news that Pakistan thinking/doing something regarding unmanned underwater vehicles too

Have some good upcoming news/updates IA for

1. MALE UAV,
  2. Blk-3
  3. & maybe, maybe PAA as well (not confirm, trying my best)
IA in due time, all in their respective Threads, abi tu just enjoy what Boss Khafee is giving us ~^~

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Mera sawal pi giya bhai tu lagta hai aaj ghar main chaye nahi bani
Mjy Manzor ha yay Post, just make sure the surprises keep coming & i will keep up the Count Register (:-)

Have some good upcoming news/updates IA for

1. MALE UAV,
  2. Blk-3
  3. & maybe, maybe PAA as well (not confirm, trying my best)
IA in due time, all in their respective Threads, abi tu just enjoy what Boss Khafee is giving us ~^~

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Mera sawal pi giya bhai tu lagta hai aaj ghar main chaye nahi bani

hahahaha, no nothing like that, Thing is I personally never thought of sniffing regarding UUV, but as now you brought into my attention will try to get something & share if found something is cooking.

PS: Do not like Tea, hate the smell of it, never drank it in my Life & my Family & Friends treat me as I am out of this world |0|
Coffee, Green/Pink Tea are love though.

safriz

Reactions
292 11 0
Country
Pakistan
1) Yea kis mufti ka fatwa hai? Woh andha mufti to nahi?

2) The ones coming in, shall we cancel the order?

3) JL-3 will be the SLBM's they will carry.

EDIT: Pakistani version of JL-3
JL-3?
Isn't that an ICBM ?