Ababeel - Pakistan first MIRV ballistic missile | Page 2 | World Defense

Ababeel - Pakistan first MIRV ballistic missile

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
For an reason USA and USSR make second strike doctrine based on submarines .None of them short of land mass but one have to read it why its prefer.With possible 2 boomers say minimum they can fire 8 missiles,here comes the beauty of MIRV multiply the numbers by war heads they will carry ;) i posted US senate records too where they confirmed abt Pak MIRV capability

Last edited:

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
For an reason USA and USSr make second strike doctrine based on submarines .None of them short of land mass but one have to read it why its prefer.With possible 2 boomers say minimum they can fire 8 missiles,here comes the beauty of MIRV multiply the numbers ;) i posted US senate records too where they confirmed abt Pak MIRV capability
sometimes you open up, but then with bang.. (:-) <3>

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
For an reason USA and USSR make second strike doctrine based on submarines .None of them short of land mass but one have to read it why its prefer.With possible 2 boomers say minimum they can fire 8 missiles,here comes the beauty of MIRV multiply the numbers ;) i posted US senate records too where they confirmed abt Pak MIRV capability
Can Ababeel be deployed on subs?

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Who said anything about ababeel ??? §§•
Can Ababeel be deployed on subs?

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhai je kaha tha nafal barhtey ja rahy hain hisab rakh lein <3>

Doing it brother, IA at some point will share with everyone so that jin k miss ho gae they can offer & let us pray the numbers keep going up. Amen.

NO Pulao khor |0|

Hehehheeh, @Zulu na bhae, I belong to Burger Bachay & mummy daddy city of Pakistan (:-) :cool:

Sorry, we can't be friends :--_--:

Awwww, am sure we can find some common ground that we can be friends upon. How about Khafee Surprises, it makes all of us go boom boom ~^~

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Mjy Manzor ha yay Post, just make sure the surprises keep coming & i will keep up the Count Register (:-)

Have some good upcoming news/updates IA for

1. MALE UAV,
  2. Blk-3
  3. & maybe, maybe PAA as well (not confirm, trying my best)
IA in due time, all in their respective Threads, abi tu just enjoy what Boss Khafee is giving us ~^~
PAA? )0-0(

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
Oh yeah, I meant Pakistan Army Aviation.
Oh u mean like an attack helicopter? I see...the sentence was a fragment...and without any context I had no clue what u meant.

Other than that I knew what PAA stood for...the fragment confused me...but thanks for clarifying.

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan