Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 145 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
We don't even know how many J15 are coming also we don't even know even if J15 are coming or not and some guys here saying we should go for 10 - 15 squadron of J15 (zzZ)ºª
What I am saying if focus on word if we are going for J 15 than we should either go big or not go for them. Still keep the focus on word IF.

Muhammad Omar

Reactions
595 17 0
Country
Pakistan
What I am saying if focus on word if we are going for J 15 than we should either go big or not go for them. Still keep the focus on word IF.

Even IF we are going for J15 then why should we go big?? You have F-16 JF17 block 1 2 in your inventory soon block 3 will be inducted with leaks like more F16 coming in and upgrading current F16 and we will upgrade JF 17 lock 1 and 2 to block 3 standards and 2 3 squadron of J15 would be sufficient

Don't forget about project Azm and news are coming in about J31 as well so 10 Sqaudrons of J15 is just wishfull thinking.

It will take 10 12 years to indust such huge number of J15 while everyone will be inducting 5th generation aircraft we will still indu ctinv and paying for J15

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Even IF we are going for J15 then why should we go big?? You have F-16 JF17 block 1 2 in your inventory soon block 3 will be inducted with leaks like more F16 coming in and upgrading current F16 and we will upgrade JF 17 lock 1 and 2 to block 3 standards and 2 3 squadron of J15 would be sufficient

Don't forget about project Azm and news are coming in about J31 as well so 10 Sqaudrons of J15 is just wishfull thinking.

It will take 10 12 years to indust such huge number of J15 while everyone will be inducting 5th generation aircraft we will still indu ctinv and paying for J15
Well because the JF 17 and F 16 specially ours are not designed for deep strike Jets. You need a Mirage replacement in other words basically you need a jet which can do bombing role and wipe out targets in cities like Mumbai and Bangaluru and Chennai and Hyderabad. Secondly this 5th Generation thing is 10 to 15 years away. And no 10 to 12 squadrons won't crash your Bank as order of 8 Submarines and 4 Type 54 A and 4 MILGEM and two Damen corvettes plus VT 4 Tanks plus Artillery and plus attack helicopters order haven't crashed it.

ray

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Pakistan
j 15 would pave the way for another plat form. as i learned here its about money its about sharing pie with your budies.

Armchair

Reactions
1,577 56 0
Country
Bangladesh
Do you know, that there is a product out there called "Adult Diaper"? It prevents, adults from embarrassing themselves in public.

Taliban captured an entire container full of adult diapers. Not sure what the Americans needed these for... I once told my employer about it and explained US pilots also used diapers when flying long hours. His response was to wonder if I am a CIA asset and how I know all this stuff. People just don't know about online forums I guess...

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Well because the JF 17 and F 16 specially ours are not designed for deep strike Jets. You need a Mirage replacement in other words basically you need a jet which can do bombing role and wipe out targets in cities like Mumbai and Bangaluru and Chennai and Hyderabad. Secondly this 5th Generation thing is 10 to 15 years away. And no 10 to 12 squadrons won't crash your Bank as order of 8 Submarines and 4 Type 54 A and 4 MILGEM and two Damen corvettes plus VT 4 Tanks plus Artillery and plus attack helicopters order haven't crashed it.
What is the combat radius of mirage as compared to JF-17?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Par5 I was thinking he is 20yrs old
Par5 = PARS, Still in his teens, came here yelling and screaming, got kicked out, and was last seen heading towards the sun. |0|

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Rashid is ex Navy pilot used to fly sea king Heli Bilal can be insider but he is not vet his knowledge is just know how. Tipu7 is good guy too when will. Talk gives U inside
The thing I like about Tipu is his humility, and straightforwardness.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You are right sir.Khafee sahib dont give us false and fake news and i have firm belief in his disclosures and recently landing of ZULUS on PAK sirzameen is an ample proof of his sources credibility.is it?
Sirjee, before the Zulus, there was the PA BM MaRV test, Indian ASAT test failure, and the most spectacular Chandrayaan-2 failure. All praises to the Lord of the Universe!

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Bholari will be huge, will any possible Chinese acquisitions (not J15) also be placed there §§•?
jazbat.jpg