Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 193 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee for you. You can send half to Modi jee on your own behalf.
Others can gift you when they see the bird flying in Pakistan.

Pakistani-Mithai.jpg

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Proof will come on PTV first |0|

The other way is, one can waltz into Masroor, and see whats going on.

One funny comment from a civilian, the twin engine a/c had wings in front of wings.

Ignore the haters, wait for the C130J's and Viper news next. *-^
Wings in front of wingsD:-D

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Nobody would believe this big claim without proof
Ok, now this is getting irritating hazrat.

Why don’t you just digest your eagerness for the time being and wait for I guess 1-2-3-4 days more ?

And I believe @Khafee deserves an apology from your side as well once things formally surface up

Zarvan

Reactions
682 12 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok, now this is getting irritating hazrat.

Why don’t you just digest your eagerness for the time being and wait for I guess 1-2-3-4 days more ?

And I believe @Khafee deserves an apology from your side as well once things formally surface up
I would not only apologize but will Salute him in fact if he meets me give him a party. But still I first want to see proof

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I would not only apologize but will Salute him in fact if he meets me give him a party. But still I first want to see proof
If only you were in KHI

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Nobody would believe this big claim without proof
I am not insider but everyone has an educated guess Viper news sounds correct from day one if you connect dots correctly IK PTI they decide to confront Modi and its IK saying to forces buy anything we will arrange funds it's not NS or Dar Govt then logically vipers suits pak spares not issue CSF, US Talibans deal all adds up it was matter of time not if but when. IK has good terms with Trump and even Biden he knows him too so it's safe deal you will listen anytime now
Govt perception matters today pak getting nuclear safety certification from word it's a big thing also shows pak assure the world that he can confront india without nuclear threat by conventional means that's why all goodies are coming so threat of nuclear war minimize

Last edited:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
I am not insider but everyone has an educated guess Viper news sounds correct from day one if you connect dots correctly IK PTI they decide to confront Modi and its IK saying to forces buy anything we will arrange funds it's not NS or Dar Govt then logically vipers suits pak spares not issue CSF, US Talibans deal all adds up it was matter of time not if but when. IK has good terms with Trump and even Biden he knows him too so it's safe deal you will listen anytime now
IK has a surrendering personality, lacks confidence in a one to one convo, He can be easily convinced, Although he does enjoy a bit of respect from politicians of elsewhere

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
IK has a surrendering personality, lacks confidence in a one to one convo, He can be easily convinced, Although he does enjoy a bit of respect from politicians of elsewhere
He always shy if see his past as player but a good clean Govt makes alot of difference wait another yr he will prove everyone wrong on economic front as well covid is over they did very well when opposition was looking dead bodies like UK or US