Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 280 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Maybe this can help
Exactly, Similar,
Although I am not sure with my theory, I could very well be wrong as well.

And if Tipu claims that the pics are for representative purpose, Why the hell blur it ?

capricorn5192

Reactions
561 14 0
Country
Pakistan
Exactly, Similar,
Although I am not sure with my theory, I could very well be wrong as well.

And if Tipu claims that the pics are for representative purpose, Why the hell blur it ?
I don't know the guy or his previous track record but I feel he knows that the Jets are on Pakistani soil and is teasing with blurred pictures before breaking the news with clear pictures or like @Wolf-PK said "gradually the info is being fed prior to full announcement" with the approval of PAF

Muhammad Omar

Reactions
595 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Eid Mubarak brothers.

You guys wasted 13 pages.
When @Khafee has confirmed new jets with names then what's the point of discussing useless pics.
Only thing which should be discussed is new 3rd platform

@Khafee has said on Eid day he'll tell us about 3rd Platform operational in PAF and the picture was zalso leaked on social media. So we all are guessing the 3rd Platform and he said 2 good news are coming up

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Salaam brother , when the aircraft are delivered they usually have some sort of protective primer or sticker applied to protect the original paintwork, looks likely that has been worn off during flight.
They were delivered to IAf back in Sept 2019. Indian aircrews have been flying them for 9 months in France.

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
i still believe that the 3rd picture is f-16 block 70.second picture is mysterious. it looks like either jf-17 or fc-31 but it could be anything. anyway i completely trust khafee. problem on pdf is the number of members specially people who like to troll. i also respect sir mastan khan and always likes his criticism. i am happy for paf.our enemies are also watching this thread closely.this is surprising for many.

AliYusuf

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
1,643 69 0
Country
Pakistan
Eid Mubarak to all.

1596238350007.png

Arsalan345

Reactions
117 1 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee sir all these procurement are normal or are we heading towards war? if it's normal than it's okay but i think this is like emergency procurement. can we relate all this towards something that is going to happen soon? what is the status of relationship between india and pakistan? i know it's bad but are we in a situation where we can predict war? is war coming? i know this looks off topic but i feel like this question is important.

MominKhan

Reactions
210 15 0
Country
Pakistan
انڈیا نے دو دن میں جھک ماری ہے

Note: Jhak has no equivalent in English, the best possible translation is following

"India has laid and hatched themselves out of their own eggs in these two days."

Jhak is a small fish, I believe.

Eid Mubarak to all. Can’t wait for all the good news.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee sir all these procurement are normal or are we heading towards war? if it's normal than it's okay but i think this is like emergency procurement. can we relate all this towards something that is going to happen soon? what is the status of relationship between india and pakistan? i know it's bad but are we in a situation where we can predict war? is war coming? i know this looks off topic but i feel like this question is important.
PTI Govt and Army don't trust on india and also changing regional situation its important we need to get ready especially these Rafale pilots were under training in France for 9 months means they are very operational so better ready never trust brusied enemy

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Rafale pilots were under training in France for 9 months means they are very operational

No they are not yet. Barely flying for training doesn't mean IAF is ready to pitch Rafale against PAF if Feb 27 type situation occurs today. To get complete familiar and develop tactics according to the new suite, will take them atleast 2 years. Same will be the case with PAF if J15s/J10s joins PAF today.

Old boy

Reactions
179 2 0
Country
Pakistan
That's what you are doing with your tukka habit.. how hypocrite
be polite and dont compell me to do a swift retort.i have used the word my guess and not making hundred guess now and then what i have seen in this forum.u cant solve the full mcq paper on guess work.i think u followed my point now but again say that dont use harsh words in normal discussion i am sure that i am much much
kullo aam wa antum bakhair..EID MUBARIK TO U AND EVERY ONE AROUND YOU.