Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 281 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
They were delivered to IAf back in Sept 2019. Indian aircrews have been flying them for 9 months in France.

Out of 10 delivered, 5 are still in France for training, and once pilots + crew training is done to an optimum level, they will be flown to India.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee sir all these procurement are normal or are we heading towards war? if it's normal than it's okay but i think this is like emergency procurement. can we relate all this towards something that is going to happen soon? what is the status of relationship between india and pakistan? i know it's bad but are we in a situation where we can predict war? is war coming? i know this looks off topic but i feel like this question is important.

Since 2005, besides the JFT, no new inductions. All these procurements that have landed on Pak Soil, their negotiations started at least 2+yrs ago.

PAF's procurement budget has been accumulating all these years. So none of these are "sudden"

As to India, the BJP govt is under immense pressure due to domestic issues, and needs to divert attention ASAP. All these new inductions hopefully will keep them at bay.

This might interest you:

Muhammad Omar

Reactions
595 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Eid Mubarak Everyone

@Khafee Sahab waiting for your surpriswa 😬😬😂

IMG-20200801-WA0010.jpg