Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 8 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
That will be amazing . We needed them yesterday. Afghan border is again activated by the Afghan intelligence .
What happened yesterday ? Sorry, was busy yesterday so didn’t had time to login to news

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
gangus r itching hard to start a war.
they r being hit from all sides
I doubt it with COVID Americans have little interest left in Afghanistan will try to roll back that war and as Talibans will gain power india will loose ground in Afghanistan.

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
more happy is khafee sir is here
I doubt it with COVID Americans have little interest left in Afghanistan will try to roll back that war and as Talibans will gain power india will loose ground in Afghanistan.
all the more reason for india to panic
we r slowly gaining ground without a noise.
getting things in order on western side once that settles we have 250k troop ready to move back to indian front
besides that indians can never afford to loose afghanistan again from there grip on kabul government
this is deep game of chess where we took heavy beating for 20 years and this is our moment and indians want to ruin it.
and we can already see the trailer of whts gona happen in india now that afghanistan settles our black boys will have nothing but to teach india a lesson in there own word
for that indians r already trembling
luring us in untimely war.
for now we r in middle of shit but wouldn’t be for long i hope

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
more happy is khafee sir is here

all the more reason for india to panic
we r slowly gaining ground without a noise.
getting things in order on western side once that settles we have 250k troop ready to move back to indian front
besides that indians can never afford to loose afghanistan again from there grip on kabul government
this is deep game of chess where we took heavy beating for 20 years and this is our moment and indians want to ruin it.
and we can already see the trailer of whts gona happen in india now that afghanistan settles our black boys will have nothing but to teach india a lesson in there own word
for that indians r already trembling
luring us in untimely war.
for now we r in middle of shit but wouldn’t be for long i hope
But battering india getting now from Mideast countries and west he won't be able to fight long Modi has to come on line and he will bad press is the worst enemy for india not Pak.
Afghanistan s Ghani govt has life until US will like already 1 billion $Aid been cut by US so they have little room to negotiate let's see how things pans our Pak should keep his eyes open.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Afghanistan must pay for years of our suffering and I am looking forward to India suffer unforgettable humiliation in Afghanistan.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
salam sir . i hope you are fine i was anxiously waiting for you . i log in because you are back sir
Good to see you bro!