Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 10 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
No IA, For that, there is another contingency plan, these 15 are nothing compared to it.

I hope so....

15 would be coming fully loaded....it is a package then.. PAF has already trained on J series...so familiarity is not the problem....

The real issue is INS is spreading too much in AfroPakOceanRegion... acquiring bases and whatnotz.... essentially geared towards PLAAN.... so it would be a little investment from China to arm PNS/PAF to teeth... consider the RoI on it..would make absolute sense....

Boomers?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I hope so....

15 would be coming fully loaded....it is a package then.. PAF has already trained on J series...so familiarity is not the problem....

The real issue is INS is spreading too much in AfroPakOceanRegion... acquiring bases and whatnotz.... essentially geared towards PLAAN.... so it would be a little investment from China to arm PNS/PAF to teeth... consider the RoI on it..would make absolute sense....

Boomers?
You remember how many J15's I quoted you initially?

Boomer - They say: Two is better than one §§•

Mangus Ortus Novem

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
984 17 0
Country
Pakistan
Dear NA71, dont know how seriously I should take you §§•

Let is linger a bit... why reveal so early...but as you said..it is two phased at least...or something to that direction.

I just wish to see long distance AshM supersonic ones..... pluse.... more radars and EW capabilities....

War has become a bit too sophisticated... not the EnduringFreedom anymore....

PNS is slowly coming of Age.... but as always wish this had happened a couple of years back already...but then the CriminalEnterprise.... same old sob song!

Wolf-PK

Reactions
1,011 27 0
Country
Pakistan
I do not ask question which could get the plan disturbed .....or become a leak for others.

From my side ....it is enough that PN and our coast lines are being considered on priority...

Last edited: