Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom | Page 11 | World Defense

Acquisition of J-15 for PAF- Air Superiority & Deep Strike Platfrom

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
when they arrive it will surely give a shut up call to all the members who want to insult you sir
I dont think so, haters will remain haters.

The moon lander fiasco, and before that the ASAT test @Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword @ali razza are all testament to the advance intel I gave, but yet you see people doing character assassination.

At the end of the day, no issues, they show their character, and I do what I have to.

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I dont think so, haters will 2
I dont think so, haters will remain haters.

The moon lander fiasco, and before that the ASAT test @Mangus Ortus Novem @PakSword @ali razza are all testament to the advance intel I gave, but yet you see people doing character assassination.

At the end of the day, no issues, they show their character, and I do what I have to.
am the witness of moon land fiasco you told me that in PM. Am just waiting for the arrival of new jet whenever they land i will challenge all those haters and ask them to apologize for their misbehave to you

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Your kind wishes will get you banned, |0|dont bother it's ok.

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Your kind wishes will get you banned, |0|dont bother it's ok.
not a problem for me sir. it really hurts me when some one try to insult you. am just waiting for a chance to prove them that they were wrong and you were right

ali razza

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,140 59 0
Country
Oman
You remember how many J15's I quoted you initially?

Boomer - They say: Two is better than one §§•
lol people with a small brain still cant comprehend that u r alive and kicking there asses even if u r not in pdf there asses r still on fire