All the girls love a dictator | Page 2 | World Defense

All the girls love a dictator

Personaleek

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Ireland
Maybe it is human nature, some biological thing, but I definitely don't fancy our dictatorial friend here!
How can you not love his sexy haircut?! I'll have you know that it's exclusive to Kimmy!

But seriously, nobody has that haircut in North Korea I believe, except for Kim. Men can only choose from a list of 14 government approved hairstyles.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
How can you not love his sexy haircut?! I'll have you know that it's exclusive to Kimmy!

But seriously, nobody has that haircut in North Korea I believe, except for Kim. Men can only choose from a list of 14 government approved hairstyles.

...and here they are! Women have a slightly wider choice and married ladies are allowed to choose more stylish 'do's. Which slightly defeats the point!

list-of-oficially-permitted-haircuts-in-north-korea-2.jpg

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Puts me in mind of a Korean Ed Milliband! This is the ladies selection...don't they look like police mug shots!

hairstyles-north-korea-official.jpg

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
These women are brainwashed so it's not a surprised. But if they are in their sane and normal minds, it would be hard for me to fathom why they'd like him. I'm still stunned right now that the dude has a wife!!!

d4rk3n

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
India
This article is so funny lol
His wife though :O

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
North Korea, from what I have read, treats its leader like a god. This is somewhat akin to the practice in ancient Egypt or ancient Japan where the king was thought to be descended from god or a demi-god. All this goes to show how effectively people can be brainwashed.

krazyman

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
If you look up censorship in the dictionary you will find an image of North Korea. You can't blame the people of North Korea for feeling they way that they do because it is all that they know. They have had no exposure to anything else and therefor have no other recourse or thought process to turn to.
We are very lucky to live in a country where we have the ability to see opposing viewpoints and make our own decisions. That is something that unfortunately is taken for granted in this country. Most people don't look at other nations of the world and don't look past what is going on in their own backyard. If people took a moment and stopped and looked and saw what went on in China, N. Korea, Vietnam and some other nations in Asia they would be blown away by the lack of freedom and information access those people have.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, we are so lucky to have freedom of information and free speech. Even website access is controlled in North Korea - they are can only view around 5000 pre-determined sites on the country's own intranet. Only three television channels, two of which only broadcast at weekends. It is really no surprise that they believe everything they are told.

I might be broke right now but considering all this makes me feel rich!

Last edited:
Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
You can't blame the people of North Korea for feeling they way that they do because it is all that they know.

Very true. One, generally speaking, the only language they know is Korean. So they are surrounded by the dark, swirling fogs of ignorance. Two, they are kept in a country-sized prison. So they know nothing about the rest of the world. For all practical purposes, they might as well be on the moon.

Personaleek

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Ireland
Very true. One, generally speaking, the only language they know is Korean. So they are surrounded by the dark, swirling fogs of ignorance. Two, they are kept in a country-sized prison. So they know nothing about the rest of the world. For all practical purposes, they might as well be on the moon.

Yep. Country-sized prison would be the best way to sum up North Korea. It's a shame that those people are brainwashed into thinking that their leader is some sort of god, when he can't even feed his population.

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
It's a shame that those people are brainwashed into thinking that their leader is some sort of god,

Remember Egypt during the time of the Pharoahs? Lots of slaves at that time. And the Pharoah was viewed as some kind of god. Maybe the general populace is not that difficult to brainwash after all.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Yes, we are so lucky to have freedom of information and free speech. Even website access is controlled in North Korea - they are can only view around 5000 pre-determined sites on the country's own intranet. Only three television channels, two of which only broadcast at weekends. It is really no surprise that they believe everything they are told.

I might be broke right now but considering all this makes me feel rich!

OMG! : [

Honestly, I know these things about N.korea for the first time !

No full access to the Internet !
Only 3 TV channels !
So what I'm still living for ?>>_*

I have about 900 TV channels and I can get more with full access to the Internet(except the free sites ) although with all that I find some boring ..

I don't know how people there spend their free time ?~-~

I feel sorry for their life .

I appreciate and thank my God for all things I have it .

I'll prefer joining ISIS and calling me terrorist instead of living in N.korea !!!
:,(

I saw their military, missiles, nukes and equipments , so once I saw all that I though it advanced country.
I didn't expect their life to be like that .

I hope they get freedom.