All the girls love a dictator | Page 3 | World Defense

All the girls love a dictator

joshua minaya

Reactions
5 0 0
Country
USA
I am speechless personally i am not a fan of this North Korean leader but sometimes it astonishes me how much his people love him

TatsuKaji

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
16 0 0
Country
USA
Weeping because they want freedom is more like it, lol, I wonder if he really believes his own premade hype. Like if he actually thinks the things that were said about him, and his father are true and it's not just things to keep their people in check and enslaved. Someone needs to photoshop his head onto supermans' body from the last movie and then show him that whole movie and get him to attempt to fly out of a very tall building lol.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
It's awful for them isn't it. Mind you, I don;t suppose they know any different. But the regulations about haircuts are something else altogether. The situation makes me think of the book "1984"

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
You've got to figure that in their position it is probably a big honor to take a picture with the dictator for a joyous occasion. If their husbands are doing well, that means they have not angered the little man and they live another day. I would be crying with joy too.

weepforsweep

Reactions
3 0 0
Country
USA
All the girls with a gun to their head seemed to love Kim. North Korea is the bizarrest country I've ever witnessed. I wish they will revolt and put his face six feet under.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
You've got to figure that in their position it is probably a big honor to take a picture with the dictator for a joyous occasion. If their husbands are doing well, that means they have not angered the little man and they live another day. I would be crying with joy too.

It's like the reaction Jesus got isn't it? Actually having the honor of being allowed to meet the lil' guy must be so overwhelming. Sometimes I think that, well if they're happy with their lives then why try and change things? Then, I start to get mad that they don't have the same freedom as we enjoy. One thing is for sure though, our little friend knows exactly what he's doing.

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
It's like the reaction Jesus got isn't it? Actually having the honor of being allowed to meet the lil' guy must be so overwhelming. Sometimes I think that, well if they're happy with their lives then why try and change things? Then, I start to get mad that they don't have the same freedom as we enjoy. One thing is for sure though, our little friend knows exactly what he's doing.
I don't necessarily think that they are happy. It's like one of those good enough type things. You are so scared day to day that this is a good thing. A good thing is that you husband has done a good job so he won't be killed so you are crying tears of joy. You aren't happy with your life, you are happy you have enough for another day. I suppose it's the theory of you cannot know you are in the dark if you have never seen the light. So, maybe they are this delirioius.

Jakarri Demery

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I would shoot myself If I had to attend this meetings. Military meetings are already boring to begin with, then this choreographed meeting is so overdone, I'm sure it's 1000 times the boredom. This is just sad to even look at.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
On the contrary, it's not like they really love Kim Jong-Un from the bottom of their hearts. They're either brainwashed to accept the patriarchal society they were born and raised in or left with no choice but to feign affection for the person powerful enough to behead them or leave them hungry.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
North Korea, from what I have read, treats its leader like a god. This is somewhat akin to the practice in ancient Egypt or ancient Japan where the king was thought to be descended from god or a demi-god. All this goes to show how effectively people can be brainwashed.

Yes, they kind of worship him. And according to the interview, they believe he can talk to dolphins. Lol I hope this people wake as soon as possible. Brainwashing is indeed still very much alive.

diprod

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
3 0 0
Country
Philippines
It is so hard for me to picture Kim Jong-Un smiling and looking all cheerful and this is what makes these photos so funny. What's up with the women there? Just the mere presence of Kim Jong-Un makes them weep? Enough proof that some people refuse to think for themselves and just are easily brainwashed. It is sad.

missbishi

Reactions
118 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I don't think it's that they refuse to think for themselves, rather that they have no idea how to, or are scared. Perhaps the fear the Government have created is so overwhelming that it really does reduce people to tears. Or maybe, like Peachdejour says, they are tears of relief, relief that they have not offended the lil' man.

d4rk3n

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
India
Well South Korea, is quite good as compared to North Korea. Their gaming scene was booming a few years ago. It wouldn't have been possible with limited internet I think hehe.
But if you think about it, there is so much talent wasted in North Korea.
The people there don't even have the proper exposure to the outer world.

kittyworker

Reactions
17 0 0
Country
USA
My opinion is they are all brainwashed. They are bombarded with messages that they are very well off. When somebody acts out of line they are punished severely. It is sad but in a way these people are happy. Maybe that's even sadder.