Araz here | Page 2 | World Defense

Araz here

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Thank you for the welcome. I remain grateful. The Indian element has certainly soured things but it has been better since the 27/02. We need a healthy debate on the topic of managing diversity of thought process. Perhaps one day we can have a chat.
A
We have a strict policy, only Pro-Pakistani's allowed. As to Diversity, we have pro-Pakistanis from all across the globe, from Australia, Bangladesh, Palestine, KSA, UAE, Oman, Indonesia, Canada & US (:-)

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
We have a strict policy, only Pro-Pakistani's allowed. As to Diversity, we have pro-Pakistanis from all across the globe, from Palestine, KSA, UAE, Oman, Indonesia, Canada & US (:-)
@Pakhtoon yum Kaash tu aj canada mein baking classes nai lera hota aur yahan @Khafee Canada ka zikr nai karte

1593206181597.jpeg

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
We have a strict policy, only Pro-Pakistani's allowed. As to Diversity, we have pro-Pakistanis from all across the globe, from Australia, Palestine, KSA, UAE, Oman, Indonesia, Canada & US (:-)
So be it. I have no issues being pro Pakistani although my creed is muslim first and last. All of you here are my brothers according to that belief. I can continue the debate here but for the moment it seems useless.
I will continue to contribute where and when I can. I hope that is good enough.
MaAsSalam
A

Cookie Monster

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,568 76 0
Country
USA
I did not see the

I did not see the debate on that topic as I assiduously avoid religious topics. I agree fully that Qadianis are non muslims and any assumption to the contrary is foolishness. Mirza Tahir in a national assembly admitted openly that they declare the Kaddab Ghulam Ahmad to be a Prophet. I have had an opportunity to see him in a congregation in the Qadiani mosque in Southfield London and will one day give you an account of that day. Needless to say it was illuminating to say the least.
I honestly did not know that was the reason for your exit from the forum. I do not feel that the Qadianis are muslims and Pakistan declares them as minorities. I do not have any reason to disagree with your position.
My contention however was a lot of posters are passing on news from this forum to that one and vice versa. I dont have any problems with that bt the negativity with which these things get posted are perhaps unsavoury. The fora should be brotherly as our aims should he the same ie betterment of Pakistan and its defence. This remains my aim and my position.
A
I would partially agree in the sense that members from here shouldn't call out others over at that other forum...regarding the rude behavior that some of them showed towards @Khafee

...not that they don't deserve it. It was clearly wrong of those ppl to be rude unnecessarily...but it would be unbecoming of us to be petty. Moreover it's not like those kind of ppl learn anything anyways...they just dig in further in their dumb behavior.

@Araz regarding traffic...I don't think anyone is bothered on this forum. In fact most members here would prefer that members of that other forum don't come over to this one(with the exception of a few good ones)...
...we like the atmosphere this forum currently has. Even on speculative threads(like the F16 Block 70/72) here ppl remain respectful whether or not they agree. No one abuses another on ethnic, sectarian, or religious grounds, etc...just respectful discussion all around.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
So be it. I have no issues being pro Pakistani although my creed is muslim first and last. All of you here are my brothers according to that belief. I can continue the debate here but for the moment it seems useless.
I will continue to contribute where and when I can. I hope that is good enough.
MaAsSalam
A
Sir,

All these nationalities I mentioned, are Pro-Pakistan is because Pakistan was made in the name of Islam, and we all want to see it succeed. The connection we have with Palestine or Pakistan, is because of Islam.

You usually have an interesting take on things, I will look forward to them.

Regards

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
I think everyone will agree with me, traffic is the last thing on anyone's mind here. We like to maintain a level of quality with some friendly banter sprinkled in. PDFs obsession with traffic and the subsequent revenue it brings in is what brought about its current predicament. It cannot afford (literally) to not welcome in those who wish harm upon our society.

Our naive youth, who come in to learn about defence and politics are barraged with propaganda from Indians, Iranians (and our lovely mullah-lovers), and pretend Muslims. PDF gladly host these diverse specimen hell-bent on their corrupt agendae against Islam and Pakistan.

Also, WDF's credibility is in no shape or form indebted to PDF. We are here because of Khafee and all these other patriotic and passionate contributors that make this place fun, interesting and educational.
The purpose of the post was different and the sugfested appriach would have been moresymbiotic rather than indifferent. However the mood has been set and so be it. Let get going. Too much time has been wasted on trivialities.
Regards
A

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Perhaps on another
Sir,

All these nationalities I mentioned, are Pro-Pakistan is because Pakistan was made in the name of Islam, and we all want to see it succeed. The connection we have with Palestine or Pakistan, is because of Islam.

You usually have an interesting take on things, I will look forward to them.

Regards
Perhaps on another day my brother we will debate this issue as well. I have a take based on my very naive and little understanding of the Quran which I will share with posters. Meanwhile let us be brothers rather than Sir and "NOT SO SIR"

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Perhaps on another

Perhaps on another day my brother we will debate this issue as well. I have a take based on my very naive and little understanding of the Quran which I will share with posters. Meanwhile let us be brothers rather than Sir and "NOT SO SIR"
I didnt know there was an issue.

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
I didnt know there was an issue.
Ah my friend there is a big elephant of an issue but perhaps someday when I have the physical strength to bear with the abuse I will most probably get.*-*|0|
A
PS: I have stubby fingers and type mostly on the phone, so mistakes happen. Please put up with me.
A