Attack on army camp in J&K's Sunjwan, 2 officers killed. | Page 2 | World Defense

Attack on army camp in J&K's Sunjwan, 2 officers killed.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
This is your version ask those Muslim / families who are being lynched for eating beef.

90000 + Kashmiris were slaughtered by barbaric forces of evil, You P.M Nehru brought this issue to U.N and agrees on plebiscite.
Why you are afaraid of that and why your lakhs of army present there? if Kashmir is Indian part why not India demand or attack to get Azaad Kashmir? because you know Kashmir belongs to us and that part with you is occupied just to blackmail us of water issues. sick mentality.

I thought you might have read the corrections I made.

The Sandman

Reactions
405 34 0
Country
Pakistan
This is not a Pakistani forum. These are terrorists, and they will be called terrorists.
Sir i would like to disagree with you there they're fighting and targeting the Indian army units posted in Kashmir they haven't targeted the civilians like lets say the "Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan" did to accomplish their targets Kashmiri freedom fighters imo are comparable to Bhagat Singh.
Yes unfortunately !!
Not surprised sadly this is the reaction of almost 90% of Social media in Pakistan really really shameful tbh.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Let me guess her death was being celebrated there in full force right?

No, I was deeply moved to find that there was a vocal minority that grieved for her. In fact, without having done a count, I think her critics, vile as they were, were in the minority!

It restored my faith in humanity. And then the very heartfelt posts in insaniyat. Bless you folks.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Sir i would like to disagree with you there they're fighting and targeting the Indian army units posted in Kashmir they haven't targeted the civilians like lets say the "Tehreek-e-Taliban Pakistan" did to accomplish their targets Kashmiri freedom fighters imo are comparable to Bhagat Singh.

Not surprised sadly this is the reaction of almost 90% of Social media in Pakistan really really shameful tbh.

That is a fair remark, @The Sandman. What would you suggest? I have an open mind, but do remember that I am against the infiltration of indoctrinated foreigners into the Vale.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Burhan Wani was born in J&K and got shaheed in J&K.

<)0(>cool

I'm not saying there are no native Kashmiris turned to arms. Not at all. Sure, you're right about Burhan Wani, and there are dozens more. But not hundreds more, not thousands more. The vast bulk is Punjabi or other youngsters.

SOUTHie

Reactions
132 8 0
Country
India
Just sad, Oh kudha yaa lauta de kashmir dobara

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Unfortunately I had to delete couple of posts so please exercise your maturity and keep the discussion fruitful. Also remember one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter so please avoid labelling. We in World Defense don't endorse nor encourage labelling. The choice of words is left to the users and don't forget to hit the report button if you see the forum rules have been violated in any way shape or form.

Thanks.