Azerbaijan and Armenia war thread | Page 5 | World Defense

Azerbaijan and Armenia war thread

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Iran's role in whole conflict is most suspicious one as their spiritual leader is supporting Azeris meanwhile there are pics/reports of Russian ammo transfer to Armenia via Iran, it also shows the rifts between Govt and their spiritual leadership. There are reports of Anti Muslim sentiments in Armenian controlled areas and news of atrocities are there. So at least I salute to forces helping Azeris in their cause without any sectarian hate.
Role of ayatollas is quite open in every regional conflict. While, Tabriz is most militarized city of Iran, it's like Kashmir of Iran.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
i compare the situation with 27th February... Alas someone with authority fizzled out on the day.
Azerbaijan should show Pakistani army how to conclude, when someone violates your sovereignty.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Since Imran Khan one hand says we wont be involved in others wars, and then this.
I think he meant the west by "others". This involvement would be for Pakistan's own interest. Pakistan needs a strong presence in central Asia and the revision of the unification plan.

That being said, Armenian posses no harm or any set backs to Pakistan. Unlike Yemen and iran. Unless and until Pakistan doesn't secure balochistan. A confrontation with iran would be idiotic.

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Pakistan can remain friends with Azerbaijan, without going crack.

Basically, I do not subscribe to going over the board, when it's not matter of grave importance for Pakistan.

When it comes to Kashmir issue, our PM says ''kia me india se jang karloo''. Here my position is very clear, Pakistan should not waste any opportunity to take stern military action against India army generals.

BTW, Pakistan facilitating Taliban talks with XYZ is as well foolish.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Basically, I do not subscribe to going over the board, when it's not matter of grave importance for Pakistan.

When it comes to Kashmir issue, our PM says ''kia me india se jang karloo''. Here my position is very clear, Pakistan should not waste any opportunity to take stern military action against India army generals.

I seriously doubt, that he will be able to fathom the depth of your statement.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

On the contrary this is a once in a life time opportunity to iron our issues that might be faced with organizing an entire army to move forward. I'm sure u understand what I mean.

As for the indian army then I do not understand why Pakistan does not use the cracks within it to it's own advantage. The Indian society is fractured and those cracks are religous and cultural. GOI can not fix those without a massive reeducation program and that's not happening.

So this is entirely Pakistan's failure and incompetence. Thanks to the rule of corruption and traitors.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Care to elaborate or was that a personal attack?
It wasn't a personal attack, but complex geo-politcal / mil affairs are something 99% of people outside the loop dont understand, forget undergrads.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_20201009-165108_YouTube.jpg

Latest map.