Breaking: Rockets hit Baghdad International Airport | Page 2 | World Defense

Breaking: Rockets hit Baghdad International Airport

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
I try not to respond, I solute you for trying. He thinks that younger people have the answers.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Just trying to be reasonable with him. I only understood the following
1- Fight the US
2- Fight Israel
3- Overthrow the so called corrupt Arab leaders.

Now where is the logic in this?

Iran and its terror groups, Hamas or Hezbollah all are not in his equation!

People need security, shelter, food, education, jobs. They are sick of conflicts and civil wars.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Americans, and what have you lost in the "Middle East"?
for example, in Iraq, Libya ..
maybe you should go home?

Libya is not in the ME. But what have you done in Syria?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Syrian President Ashar Basad has invited Russian troops to fight terrorism.

:cool:

Terrorism that Iran and Assad created?

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
You are being illogical here and you know it. You should ask yourself first why the Palestinian factions are against each other throat. The first part of the solution is to get yourself together before starting criticizing others.

I'm talking about getting the whole Arab world back in shape and you are telling me about Palestinians. Do you expect Palestinians to be responsible for everything? What about Saudi's, Egyptians, Jordanians, Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, Sudanese, Libyans, Syrians? Palestinians are normal like the rest of them. Most normal people are not fit to get Arab world back in shape. Which is why we need a Shura to vote the most qualified in.
Just trying to be reasonable with him. I only understood the following
1- Fight the US
2- Fight Israel
3- Overthrow the so called corrupt Arab leaders.

Now where is the logic in this?

Iran and its terror groups, Hamas or Hezbollah all are not in his equation!

People need security, shelter, food, education, jobs. They are sick of conflicts and civil wars.

No, I did not say anything about fighting US. I said persuade US to take our side. By proving to them that we can rule our region sufficiently. As for Hamas, Hamas does not share Iran or Hezbollah perspective on region. Hamas is a Sunni Muslim religious movement which would be involved in helping Arabs get region back in shape. As for Iran and Hezbollah, Hezbollah would have to get on good terms with the majority. Iran will just continue being Iran, we don't to do anything to them. They are not that popular anymore even among Shia's.

This is assuming no regional war between Iran-Saudi and Hezbollah/Israel break out. If that happens then you are gonna come on this thread and realize that day how important it is for us to follow Islam and implement Islamic agenda in region.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'm talking about getting the whole Arab world back in shape and you are telling me about Palestinians. Do you expect Palestinians to be responsible for everything? What about Saudi's, Egyptians, Jordanians, Moroccans, Algerians, Tunisians, Sudanese, Libyans, Syrians? Palestinians are normal like the rest of them. Most normal people are not fit to get Arab world back in shape. Which is why we need a Shura to vote the most qualified in.

What do you in-shape. All those countries except few are functioning normally.
Most normal people are not fit to get Arab world back in shape

How? Do you have a plan in mind?

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

No, I did not say anything about fighting US. I said persuade US to take our side. By proving to them that we can rule our region sufficiently. As for Hamas, Hamas does not share Iran or Hezbollah perspective on region. Hamas is a Sunni Muslim religious movement which would be involved in helping Arabs get region back in shape. As for Iran and Hezbollah, Hezbollah would have to get on good terms with the majority. Iran will just continue being Iran, we don't to do anything to them. They are not that popular anymore even among Shia's.

This is assuming no regional war between Iran-Saudi and Hezbollah/Israel break out. If that happens then you are gonna come on this thread and realize that day how important it is for us to follow Islam and implement Islamic agenda in region.

I do not know why I feel you are not being realistic here. If you need to fix the Arab world, the first thing is eradicate armed militias and political parties. You can not have countries within countries like Lebanon for example, Iraq, Syria and Palestine.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
What do you in-shape. All those countries except few are functioning normally.

How? Do you have a plan in mind?
I do not know why I feel you are not being realistic here. If you need to fix the Arab world, the first thing is eradicate armed militias and political parties. You can not have countries within countries like Lebanon for example, Iraq, Syria and Palestine.

Both the militias and the governments need to go, they are not innovating in any way. The only thing new they bring is trying to import Western culture to the region and make our music contests and what not. None of which anyone cares about or demanded.

All Arab nations should be tech hubs and have a military industry especially considering how unstable our region is we should be producing the drones and selling them and providing the counter terrorism training to other nations. We need to move to more service based economy as well. And most importantly we need to make sure we implement Islam in society and remember why God created us. We are not observing Islam, not the militias nor the governments. The militias just use Islam to get in power and have jobs for themselves while the governments importing foreign culture. This is not good.

I have not seen any innovation or good initiative undertaken by our governments that is 100% of a local construct. All they do is try to import ideas from the West, especially with entertainment industry from America, or Jew Hollywood, which is very bad for society and will destroy our culture. We need to ban Hollywood ideas from our nations. They are intended to break apart traditional society and destroy families. We need an initiative that reminds people of why God created them and gives people what they want which is implementing Islam. And then the other aspects will be building good infrastructure, becoming technology centers, building military industry and having local strategy, build good social benefits program to help the poor, and so on.

All Arab nations need to work together on a unified vision , it will not work if each country try their own thing.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country

Palestine does not have countries within countries. Palestinian is different than Lebanon, Iraq and Syria. We don't have a country like they do, we are under an occupation and facing war from the Israeli's everyday. The genius in the West Bank(Abbas) is cooperating with Israel on security matters and allowing them to build Jewish settlements in our cities. He is relying on them for protection too. If they were not there to protect him Hamas and Islamic Jihad will be in the West Bank to stop the terrorists from colonizing our land. Hamas is the representative of the people in Palestine. We are in a war that is being waged on us everyday and have to get in emergency mentality to form military reprisals to pressure the enemy to get out. Like Hamas and Islamic Jihad did in Gaza, and used to do in West Bank.

We can not lay around under siege without fighting back and expecting world to pressure Israel to withdraw and grant Palestinians independence. They are not going to and world supports their colonization. So make sure you do your own research on Hamas and not just read fake reports from some websites. I do not have biases and do not care about Muslim Brotherhood or Iranian revolution. I am not inspired by either of them. So when I form my perspective on Palestinian situation its simply based on who is better at leading our counter fight and it is Hamas. Hamas is also very good for making Palestinians religious again. Palestinians used not be that religious and it was bad for us. After Hamas rule they are more religious in a moderate and not extremist way.

Hamas also provides just as good education as Fatah. There are many educated people in computer science engineering, health fields and what not in Gaza and West Bank.

Btw , Gaza is where Al Shafiee was born and we are all following that school of thought. One of the four major Sunni school of thought. I don't know where people get impression that we follow Iranian ideology or something like that. We just agree on combatting Israel. We don't get involved in their religious beliefs and they don't involve in ours.