Airborne Battalion 262
Airborne brigade.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Can you shed some light on the specification of the RMMV please.
It was a Armored Multipurpose vehicle jointly developed by Germany's Rheinmetall and Austria's Achleitner. it includes 12 crew members 2 crew one driving and passenger and 10 in the rear. It is suppose to have a configuration to withstand Chemical, Biological, Nuclear and Radiological warfare. It can be air transported by C-130, C-160 an A400M.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
The Fennek 2 is being developed by Krauss Maffei Wegmann. It is to be improvement of the Fennek and to be able to fill the requirements of the German military. It will be armed with either a 7,62mm MG or a .50 caliber MG and a 40mm Grenade launcher. According to Upgrades it can withstand IED threats, shell splinters and ballistic and mine threats. it can withstand from NBC attacks (Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical). It will enter German military service in Future.
fennek 2.jpg

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Nice pics @Bundeswehr , could you go in details on limitations on your army from NATO ever since WW2? I have read that your Air Force is limited to certain capacity and army forces. Also of course nuclear weaponry. But I believe Germany would impress the world if it can exercise its full potential.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
Nice pics @Bundeswehr , could you go in details on limitations on your army from NATO ever since WW2? I have read that your Air Force is limited to certain capacity and army forces. Also of course nuclear weaponry. But I believe Germany would impress the world if it can exercise its full potential.
Our Military was limited on what we could do and we still are limited such as our military is only for self-defence. We can't get involved in foreign conflicts but we modified our constitution to where we can get involved in foreign conflicts as long as they are emergency conflicts like in Afghanistan and the ISIS conflict now. even though we are self defence we are one of NATO's major military exporters to other NATO countries. We are also one the very advanced countries