Chill Republic

LeGenD

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
8 1 0
Country
Pakistan
@LeGenD

I've seen your farewell thread and not surprised, brother. It's the same crowd there narrative building and abusing others with support of moderators. And most of them can't tell you enjoy discussing the facts instead pushing an agenda all over the place.

Over here there is little narrative building and most of it is about publishing updates or discussing facts and so on. Hope to see you active here.
Thank you for your input, brother.

I have a good rapport with many members of PDF including its management; I have no complaints.

Nevertheless, I have come to the realization that POLITICS is not my cup of tea, and I would prefer to make my contributions 'apolitical' to the extent possible. Above all, I am minimizing my focus on defense-related developments and deliberations in general. I do not have much time for these deliberations, and I am concentrating on socioeconomics instead. I want to do something meaningful for my country by advancing a theory in relation to improving living standards of those in need.

Last edited:

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Good day everyone.

Been a while, hasn't it? How are you copping up during this difficult time? fear of the uncertainty? probably feeling stressed and anxious, gearing up every time you attempt to leave the house. (:-)

Just remain persistent and determined in this difficult time. Thinking too much can drain you physically and emotionally. Exercise proper self-hygiene and most importantly STAY HOME and you all going to be fine.

As a frontline, I am extremely busy not sure for how long this going to take but @Khafee is taking the lead moderating the forum (whenever his time permits). I am extremely proud of our members on board. Only one open report^-^

I work around the clock and sleep a few hrs every day. We are handling this very well so far. Unfortuanlity, I have no time to login and my phone does not pickup signal where I am at anyway. It is not like I can't go out but we have certain producers put in place for us to follow. Anyway, I learned how to play cards and I even discovered I have some hidden talents. {}

For those who sent me PMs (many), I apologize in advance I will not be able to respond to them now but I am sure they can wait. _-+-_

I have turned on my notification in case there is an urgent matter send me a PM titled URGENT.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Good day everyone.

Been a while, hasn't it? How are you copping up during this difficult time? fear of the uncertainty? probably feeling stressed and anxious, gearing up every time you attempt to leave the house. (:-)

Just remain persistent and determined in this difficult time. Thinking too much can drain you physically and emotionally. Exercise proper self-hygiene and most importantly STAY HOME and you all going to be fine.

As a frontline, I am extremely busy not sure for how long this going to take but @Khafee is taking the lead moderating the forum (whenever his time permits). I am extremely proud of our members on board. Only one open report^-^

I work around the clock and sleep a few hrs every day. We are handling this very well so far. Unfortuanlity, I have no time to login and my phone does not pickup signal where I am at anyway. It is not like I can't go out but we have certain producers put in place for us to follow. Anyway, I learned how to play cards and I even discovered I have some hidden talents. {}

For those who sent me PMs (many), I apologize in advance I will not be able to respond to them now but I am sure they can wait. _-+-_

I have turned on my notification in case there is an urgent matter send me a PM titled URGENT.

Welcome back Admin, how are you doing? I've mostly been busy with school work but after this semester is over I'm gonna get pretty bored. That's why I got me some new video games to enjoy over break. :D

Not too anxious to be honest but I will not go shopping in big stores like Sam's Club or Costco's. Thankfully we have a lot of smaller middle eastern grocery stores where we can get everything we need and it's less packed.

I had no idea you were a doctor, may God bless you in these difficult times. Keep us updated and get some rest I can't imagine what you guys are going through.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
hahahaha this guy is ur new favorite
He is simply amazing! The first time I saw his interview, I was really happy that there is a cure for this horrible virus, and then in the end..... D:-D

Then the meme's started coming, email, whatsapp lol

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
1587493376835.jpeg

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
He is simply amazing! The first time I saw his interview, I was really happy that there is a cure for this horrible virus, and then in the end..... D:-D
Did you see his entry via hummer lemo ?