Chill Republic | Page 22 | World Defense

Chill Republic

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
@TomCat lets continue here, I don't think Eagle is anywhere nice to certain people , he is very apologetic towards Shia's and Iranians and I have noticed him for quite some Time , I know what i am talking about , him and Irfan Baloch are two prominent extreme Shia members on PDF, they will enjoy ISIS and AQ been called Sunni/Salafi but as soon as some mentioned Shia Terrorists Organizations like Zainabyun he will take it as people are Anti Shia .

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
@TomCat lets continue here, I don't think Eagle is anywhere nice to certain people , he is very apologetic towards Shia's and Iranians and I have noticed him for quite some Time , I know what i am talking about , him and Irfan Baloch are two prominent extreme Shia members on PDF, they will enjoy ISIS and AQ been called Sunni/Salafi but as soon as some mentioned Shia Terrorists Organizations like Zainabyun he will take it as people are Anti Shia .
No bro, they are just doing their work seriously. Nothing apologetic. They are infact 2 of the most serious mods i have encountered on there. Jab 1 role milta hai to bharam bhi to rakhna parhta hai na bhai, ye thori ke sab ke beech mein common discussion karke apna level neeche karle banda.

The problem with sectarianism in general as well as on pdf is quite complicated. There are 2-3 groups.

- Pro Saudi Group : Anti iran, could be or could be not anti shia

- Pro Iran : Anti Saudi, mostly shia brethren and some others as well

- Nuetral and Realistic : I am the prime example. I blame the bads and goods instead of pointing out whole country or sect.

The problem is that shia members have a problem when anything against iran is talked even if the talk is legit and the mistake lies in iran. The hidden aggression comes out slowly in the form of posts. Hundreds of time i have said that a bad trait of iran is not being pointed out on a sect or anyone but rather the diplomacy of iran. People have a bad habit of taking it all on their sect due to maybe too high emotions or simply blind minds. Sometimes some sunni members also have a bad habit of intentionally provoking the sectarianism which as a whole is wrong.

We must try to educate each other as far as possible. @mangus

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
If people are randomly calling shias scumbags or something then yes that is wrong. However I feel there is nothing wrong with intellectually attacking shiaism itself. I don't know about the eagle or irfan but Agnostic Muslim is one mod who is very bias in favour of shia, again he comes from a shia family and this is the reason. A lot of these iranians bang on about sunni terrorist this, wahabi terrorist that, salafi terrorist there but the minute you start reversing it and say shia terrorist or something then they tag in the mods because they know they'll favourable treatment. It's sometimes hard to separate criticism of iran from criticism because Iran is idealogically following twelver shiaism and led by an ayotollah.

I probably talk about shiaism and Iran the most on here. But let me assure that I have sat through Eid gatherings in the past where my family was proclaiming that was little or no difference between shias and sunnis. And I was pro-unity with shias upto around the age of 18/19 myself. I have come to my position towards this issue through a long journey of actually reading shia forums, speaking to them about their views and reading about their views. So please do not think I am just some crazy guy ranting lol. You've all probably seen me criticise both saudi and iran on this forum so hopefully you know that I am not one sided.

Last edited:

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
No bro, they are just doing their work seriously. Nothing apologetic. They are infact 2 of the most serious mods i have encountered on there. Jab 1 role milta hai to bharam bhi to rakhna parhta hai na bhai, ye thori ke sab ke beech mein common discussion karke apna level neeche karle banda.

The problem with sectarianism in general as well as on pdf is quite complicated. There are 2-3 groups.

- Pro Saudi Group : Anti iran, could be or could be not anti shia

- Pro Iran : Anti Saudi, mostly shia brethren and some others as well

- Nuetral and Realistic : I am the prime example. I blame the bads and goods instead of pointing out whole country or sect.

The problem is that shia members have a problem when anything against iran is talked even if the talk is legit and the mistake lies in iran. The hidden aggression comes out slowly in the form of posts. Hundreds of time i have said that a bad trait of iran is not being pointed out on a sect or anyone but rather the diplomacy of iran. People have a bad habit of taking it all on their sect due to maybe too high emotions or simply blind minds. Sometimes some sunni members also have a bad habit of intentionally provoking the sectarianism which as a whole is wrong.

We must try to educate each other as far as possible. @mangus

Good luck criticizing Shia or even use the word Shia terrorism on PDF .

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan
If people are randomly calling shias scumbags or something then yes that is wrong. However I feel there is nothing wrong with intellectually attacking shiaism itself. I don't know about the eagle or irfan but Agnostic Muslim is one mod who is very bias in favour of shia, again he comes from a shia family and this is the reason. A lot of these iranians bang on about sunni terrorist this, wahabi terrorist that, salafi terrorist there but the minute you start reversing it and say shia terrorist or something then they tag in the mods because they know they'll favourable treatment. It's sometimes hard to separate criticism of iran from criticism because Iran is idealogically following twelver shiaism and led by an ayotollah.

I probably talk about shiaism and Iran the most on here. But let me assure that I have sat through Eid gatherings in the past where my family was proclaiming that was little or no difference between shias and sunnis. And I was pro-unity with shias upto around the age of 18/19 myself. I have come to my position towards this issue through a long journey of actually reading shia forums, speaking to them about their views and reading about their views. So please do not think I am just some crazy guy ranting lol. You've all probably seen me criticise both saudi and iran on this forum so hopefully you know that I am not one sided.

That is exactly what my point was , if there can be sunni Terrorist , Salafi Terrorists , Alewites scums than why not Zainabyun can be called Shia Terrorists ? And its not just Agnostic Guy, The Eagle and Irfan are two other Major Shia Moderators working so hard to ban or thread ban anyone who just use the Word Shia Terrorism, Khatmal's are very manipulative .

I don't care what Shia Believes in , its their own personal problem but if they are openly calling ISIS and AQ Sunni than be prepared to be called Shia terrorists to Organizations like Zanabiyun cause there is no nice way to put it . I remember that on a thread recently the new corvette inducted by PN named it Yarmook and a lot of Pakistani Shia members going bonkers over taking a name of War fought by Arabs, calling us Arab boot licker's and slaves , there were two members arguing so I report it, tag the moderator but than i get into a little off topic argument with Mentee and next thing i know Eagle ban me from Thread, Amazing thing is that I got thread ban for reporting the Shia extremists lol

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
That is exactly what my point was , if there can be sunni Terrorist , Salafi Terrorists , Alewites scums than why not Zainabyun can be called Shia Terrorists ? And its not just Agnostic Guy, The Eagle and Irfan are two other Major Shia Moderators working so hard to ban or thread ban anyone who just use the Word Shia Terrorism, Khatmal's are very manipulative .

I don't care what Shia Believes in , its their own personal problem but if they are openly calling ISIS and AQ Sunni than be prepared to be called Shia terrorists to Organizations like Zanabiyun cause there is no nice way to put it . I remember that on a thread recently the new corvette inducted by PN named it Yarmook and a lot of Pakistani Shia members going bonkers over taking a name of War fought by Arabs, calling us Arab boot licker's and slaves , there were two members arguing so I report it, tag the moderator but than i get into a little off topic argument with Mentee and next thing i know Eagle ban me from Thread, Amazing thing is that I got thread ban for reporting the Shia extremists lol

They may have a heart attack over the khalid tank if they get offended by yarmouk ship ™¡£

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan

starlord

BANNED
Reactions
55 3 0
Country
Pakistan

Nah I am good :D At least i won't be tempted to go back there hahha
If you can do me one favor, ask Jaibi , Waz or Slav Defense to delete a specific thread of mine, which i share about how I met my wife, how we get married etc ..

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Nah I am good :D At least i won't be tempted to go back there hahha
If you can do me one favor, ask Jaibi , Waz or Slav Defense to delete a specific thread of mine, which i share about how I met my wife, how we get married etc ..
Sure, could you post the link here