Chill Republic | Page 28 | World Defense

Chill Republic

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
@TomCat @Mingle @Proud Pakistani @Scorpio @Gripen9 @DHsquare @Defence_reader @safriz @maxpane @Zeeman @Berke2 @ali razza @AliYusuf @TsAr @Counter-Errorist @Mangus Ortus Novem @Shazam @PakSword

Guys, how do you like our pajeet free environment? Although there is one, he pops in, once in a while, I remind him of his auqat, and he tucks his tail in, and runs of.
76B9DA5B-E981-4DC4-B0F3-7167CA15D8B4.jpeg

Fantastic

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
@TomCat @Mingle @Proud Pakistani @Scorpio @Gripen9 @DHsquare @Defence_reader @safriz @maxpane @Zeeman @Berke2 @ali razza @AliYusuf @TsAr @Counter-Errorist @Mangus Ortus Novem @Shazam @PakSword

Guys, how do you like our pajeet free environment? Although there is one, he pops in, once in a while, I remind him of his auqat, and he tucks his tail in, and runs of.
Love it. You can have some healthy conversation with like minded friends without getting riled up.
That Kargil character shows up and tries to troll

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Love it. You can have some healthy conversation with like minded friends without getting riled up.
That Kargil character shows up and tries to troll
Dont worry about him, he wont last long.

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan

An absolute treat! A manageable group with similar interests n conversations not trailing off topic!
BTW I found out bout this place thru the other forum wen ppl were discussing @Khafee sir ki hawaaiii mugra machliyaan ??

Usama

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
12 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Sunny Leon is from Windsor Ontario. she is canadian not Indian. Wana say one thing Indian women love Pak C. I hope u understood
I am sitting on a toilet seat at my house in Windsor Ontario, and reading a defense forum to find out that Sunny Leon is from Windsor..... such is life.

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
An absolute treat! A manageable group with similar interests n conversations not trailing off topic!
BTW I found out bout this place thru the other forum wen ppl were discussing @Khafee sir ki hawaaiii mugra machliyaan ??
Wellcome to board dear. IA it will be more & more nice place for discussions.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
I think 26 are coming.
MK and Bilal getting hardtime from someone on PDF I see changes in MK maybe his age he sounds more irritated pessimistic and also bit abusive on PDF with other members thats why I said he got corona from young crowds.Now I try to avoid him.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
MK and Bilal getting hardtime from someone on PDF I see changes in MK maybe his age he sounds more irritated pessimistic and also bit abusive on PDF with other members thats why I said he got corona from young crowds.Now I try to avoid him.
Do you agree or disagree with Blacklight?

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Do you agree or disagree with Blacklight?
I also feel Bilal is under quarantine effects he writing posts which he himself doesn't understand. Kia hogaya Hai us ko Kuch samaj nahi Aaraha?? He was brightest though not professional but was alot better Mastan khan went on abuse marathon :) :) sad for loosing great minds.

Last edited:

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan

Thanks bro. I am really starting to enjoy being here .
I was always glued to Pakdef but that site went down because of some administrator’s ego...I helped build some sections in there but as they say one bad apple spoils the whole damn Bush.

Pakistan defence is a disaster with Indians and Patwaris dictating and spitting venom against Pakistan non stop. I swear when I used to go there I would get depressed with non stop attacks and posts that were completely fabricated .

Good job Khafee.... hope many more join us soon.