Chill Republic | Page 30 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
I personally like Palestinian food ... Iraqi is too bland .... Afghan here caters to desi taste so they have modified their dishes accordingly.
persians are still good and have kept their original flavour.

You should try Lebanese food but I don't know if it's widely available in Toronto. In Michigan most Mediterranean cuisines are Lebanese. Palestinians surprisingly don't open much restaurants besides some falefel ones. That is not the case in Chicago though, we have plenty there. Iraqi food can be bland but they offer curry with much of their meals and they cook cow intestines and stuff.

I will say I have tried Indian food, it was alright but when it comes to their sweets, never again. :D

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Agree bro.... I lived alone in Cleveland for 10 years and I started to wonder if I had turned full Fledge Arab !

I ate from a Palestinian restaurant on E 152nd every single day. Mohammed their cook couldn’t speak English but he would make me ready the best he could. He would keep my food separate if I was late. Sometimes I will take my friends and go there late and have him make us something last minute. Fond memories . Lots of Syrians and Palestinian friends and good memories .

we used to go to Ann arbour and go to Arab restaurants and that’s all we did ... amazing food and even better baklava ....
my mom started to worry when I started criticizing her Pakistani food ?

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Then I guess Canada is begging too because we have on going fundraisers on radios and other means. Clearly you have no idea how a functioning state works so I would not talk about things I'm not aware of. If I were you.

@Khafee it's insane to me how backward, simply stupid online propaganda gets to our people. Like how many dead brain cells would you have to fall for that trash? Our people call it begging just because the Indians on Twitter and other online platforms run around with their dhoti on fire. I'm incredibly disappointed in our people.
How stupid to compare Pakistan and Canada.
what is Canadian per capita income how a Pakistani earns his bread and butter ?

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Whole world does fundraising maybe its new for U
Have you seen cartoon of Pakistani PM begging in US newspaper?
Fund earning for personal pockets

Crz utaro mulk snwaro .. beg the nation and simply eat the money
funds for dam .. simply no signs
funded corona test kits from China .. and Shaukat Khanum is taking 9000 per test.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

funded corona test kits from China .. and Shaukat Khanum is taking 9000 per test.
These are all fake news SKMH does free testing and its on record you peddling a fake news even at this forum
DAM funds are under SC and its only 12Rs billion where DAM construction would cost about Rs 1300 billion another fake news
Which newspapers published Pak PM cartoon for begging? Whole world leaders does fundraising means they are beggers.??
You sure u live in real world???

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
How stupid to compare Pakistan and Canada.
what is Canadian per capita income how a Pakistani earns his bread and butter ?
There are few flaws in Pak one nobody wants to pay taxes and second everyone wants a short cutt to be rich if Canada has higher incomes but Canada has history and struggles behind it Rome was not built in a day

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
He sounds like Burhan wani lover but far away from reality
Like I have highlighted in my previous posts. It's simply sad how these people fall for Indian rants and propaganda online. All these notions that he is trying very hard to convince us with are all that Indians have propagated.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Like I have highlighted in my previous posts. It's simply sad how these people fall for Indian rants and propaganda online. All these notions that he is trying very hard to convince us with are all that Indians have propagated.
I don't think he falls under indian propaganda he does this deliberately these are all fake news in his post but he does this knowingly

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan

everybody has a right to act and say stupid things and I respect your choice to be an ignorant .... this is your own choice .

however let me correct you on few things :

please show me which newspaper showed IK as a beggar. What personal gains does he have to make. He is the same person who left a billion dollar divorce settlement and moved back to Pakistan. He has no personal fortune and he has left everything behind for the Shaukat Khanam trust.... no kids to make PM and no flats in London and Paris to worry...

As stupid and dumb as you wrote I need to remind you that the Karz utaro mulk sanwaro was NAWaz Sharif slogan not IK !!!!!
At least get this right.

money for the dam fund 12 billion RS is safe and with the state bank and earning interests to be used at the right time. I don’t like to brag but this one time I will..... I made very large contribution to that.... larger than you might think in your dreams and I am very proud of that.

As for your Patwari gossip talk of COVId test charges of 9000...... well if you believe Patwari Khota eating press then good luck.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
It doesn't matter what you say about yourself.
The thing is what the world says about you.
And people say, you are a beggar nation. Even on this forum many among yourselves have posted the famous quote "Beggars can't be choosers"

Instead of accepting the reality, it's very easy for you people to call any body Indian who shows the mirror.
Your loyalties are always with your political affiliations. It's not with your county.
NO one is allowed to point finger at your corrupt leaders.
But I do point finger at harmkhors and will be doing it in future also.
PTI is equally haramkhor as N and PPP.
If not, where is justice for sugar and wheat corruption? And now a bigger corruption of wheat is coming and these are just tips of a huge iceberg.

@Mingle I am not lover of anybody but I am more informed than you. Of course now I would start posting threads about corruption with proofs on this forum.

Don't destroy this thread.

There are few flaws in Pak one nobody wants to pay taxes and second everyone wants a short cutt to be rich if Canada has higher incomes but Canada has history and struggles behind it Rome was not built in a day