Chill Republic | Page 31 | World Defense

Chill Republic

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
As stupid and dumb as you wrote I need to remind you that the Karz utaro mulk sanwaro was NAWaz Sharif slogan not IK !!!!!
At least get this right.
As expected, equally stupid and dumb as any other yuthia. Where I wrote your corrupt Niazi started qrz utaro?
First understand and then quote !

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
It doesn't matter what you say about yourself.
The thing is what the world says about you.
And people say, you are a beggar nation. Even on this forum many among yourselves have posted the famous quote "Beggars can't be choosers"

Instead of accepting the reality, it's very easy for you people to call any body Indian who shows the mirror.
Your loyalties are always with your political affiliations. It's not with your county.
NO one is allowed to point finger at your corrupt leaders.
But I do point finger at harmkhors and will be doing it in future also.
PTI is equally haramkhor as N and PPP.
If not, where is justice for sugar and wheat corruption? And now a bigger corruption of wheat is coming and these are just tips of a huge iceberg.

@Mingle I am not lover of anybody but I am more informed than you. Of course now I would start posting threads about corruption with proofs on this forum.

Don't destroy this thread.
I'm going to stop you right there. The phrase that you are trying to say is "it doesn't matter what the world thinks of you. The only thing that matters is what's on the inside". Go get educated.

A person that thinks he knows more then someone else is the first sign of ignorance.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
As expected, equally stupid and dumb as any other yuthia. Where I wrote your corrupt Niazi started qrz utaro?
First understand and then quote !
Just out of curiosity how much have you contributed during this pandemic? Or did you even pay your bills?

Can a mod plz clean this nonsense up.

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Khafee please look at this situation. I left Pakistan defence exactly because of the situation like this.

I don’t mind any one criticizing IK and having a healthy debate .
but such childish nonsense and fake news and claims with equally grandeur outright lies will degrade this forum too.
At least have a decency to prove what you write ...if not then think before posting and don’t talk about things you have no knowledge of.

By the way Pakistan defence is now almost completely taken over by the Indians .... they are posting non stop anti Pakistan nonsense and RSS is in full control. Moderators should quit and appoint RSS thugs as the new moderators. I don’t even post there it’s either Indians there or Patwaris running rampant .

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Just out of curiosity how much have you contributed during this pandemic? Or did you even pay your bills?

Can a mod plz clean this nonsense up.
If some how you try to respect others you will get respect. If you go down, I'll hit where it hurts a lot.
Keep your curiosity to yourself! I am not answerable to any yuthia!

Last edited:

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
If you don't call others stupid, of course you wouldn't have to face such words.
Khafee please look at this situation. I left Pakistan defence exactly because of the situation like this.

I don’t mind any one criticizing IK and having a healthy debate .
but such childish nonsense and fake news and claims with equally grandeur outright lies will degrade this forum too.
At least have a decency to prove what you write ...if not then think before posting and don’t talk about things you have no knowledge of.

By the way Pakistan defence is now almost completely taken over by the Indians .... they are posting non stop anti Pakistan nonsense and RSS is in full control. Moderators should quit and appoint RSS thugs as the new moderators. I don’t even post there it’s either Indians there or Patwaris running rampant .

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
It doesn't matter what you say about yourself. Important is what world says about you.
AND world say loudly, YOU ARE A BEGGAR NATION.

If you are ignorant and don't know this fact, it's not someone else fault.

The problem with Pakistani political workers is that they want bite the person who points finger at their corruption, and this severe rabies condition is at extreme in PTI workers.

I told you not to destroy this thread. I would open another on Pakistani corruption.

I'm going to stop you right there. The phrase that you are trying to say is "it doesn't matter what the world thinks of you. The only thing that matters is what's on the inside". Go get educated.

A person that thinks he knows more then someone else is the first sign of ignorance.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
While working in a small town near Cleveland I was once asked by a white patient where I was from. I answered Canada. He repeated the same question with ‘Really from’ part added. So I told him I was born in Pakistan. Curious he asked me where is Pakistan . I jokingly answered next to Mexico. He then convincingly told me that no wonder I look a bit like Mexican. I never corrected him or told him to check the world map and learn something .

similarly when people are either ignorant, brainwashed or outright stupid I have learned to ignore them. You cannot change anyone’s mind. Leave them alone to their fate. Some people are so blinded they will never see the light even if you give them new pair of eyes .

so Mr. Leo or what ever .....I don’t see ignore button on this forum so let’s ignore each other . I do not wish to discuss anything with you and I hope you will ignore me .
Let’s move on.

Just one last point... you again lied about the cartoon of IK begging in western media . Just for the record .

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,465 1,293 0
While working in a small town near Cleveland I was once asked by a white patient where I was from. I answered Canada. He repeated the same question with ‘Really from’ part added. So I told him I was born in Pakistan. Curious he asked me where is Pakistan . I jokingly answered next to Mexico. He then convincingly told me that no wonder I look a bit like Mexican. I never corrected him or told him to check the world map and learn something .

similarly when people are either ignorant, brainwashed or outright stupid I have learned to ignore them. You cannot change anyone’s mind. Leave them alone to their fate. Some people are so blinded they will never see the light even if you give them new pair of eyes .

so Mr. Leo or what ever .....I don’t see ignore button on this forum so let’s ignore each other . I do not wish to discuss anything with you and I hope you will ignore me .
Let’s move on.

Just one last point... you again lied about the cartoon of IK begging in western media . Just for the record .
Dr, Sahab, I was once asked the same question, while in Denver on training. I replied I'm an Apache Indian. They guy replied, naww you look too white to be Apache. I just smiled and moved on

Now coming to IK & @!eon - IK has rescinded on so many promises, that I dont know what to make of him any more. He has seriously dissapointed a lot of people.

@!eon is a very nice, straight forward guy, and in no way a noora. I have known him long enough to know this. He like other Pakistanis is very dissapointed and hurt by the spiraling economy, and non-existent governance.

You on the other hand, I have known for a short time, but feel like a brother. So I would humbly suggest both of you, to hug each other, shake hands, let the past be in the past, respect each others boundaries and move on.

In this blessed month, no hard feelings please. Clean your hearts, and try to understand the other persons point of view.

Best Regards!

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Ok bro my appology.

I agree many people are seeing glass half empty but I am extremely optimistic by nature and I always see glass half full. I would love to have a discussion about IK performance any day. True he has not been able to deliver on many of his promises . But look at the team he is forced to pick from and look at the people he has to surround himself with.

remember IK is at most a plant .... it will take many years for this plant to grow and give shade and fruits. We Pakistani are very impatient. We either love or give up things very easily. Just like we do it in cricket.

Running a country like Pakistan is a nightmare for even the Most seasoned politicians and combine that with the stubbornness of IK and you can see where the trouble lies. I am in no way praising his performance but I am so glad that things are slowly moving in the right direction.

crisis after crisis and not to mention a coalition government with thieves like Chaudhry ready to stab you any sec , he doesn’t have much room to implement any of his agenda .

for once the offices don’t catch fire and evidence don’t get burned and the reports actually make it to the public. Please let me know when was the last time nation saw any report out in public on any issue .

yes I love the fact that everyone got to read who did what in the wheat crisis . Let’s hold everyone accountable .

IK is like a bowler with one leg tied and blindfolded and asked to get the top batsman out. If you ask me he is doing a great job in terrible circumstances.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
We adopted a cute kitten during the lock down. What a life saver...... keeps my kids and my mom busy....and my wife is running after feeding him like a new born

EDDECDDF-CDD6-482A-A417-CEDC2C17B9D6.jpeg
A8D8117B-47AB-419C-856D-AEC272D3F0F5.jpeg
A8D8117B-47AB-419C-856D-AEC272D3F0F5.jpeg
949BB532-813F-4D7C-8E6B-7655C8750A5F.jpeg
E71E9A42-CADD-424E-8A57-601FD776C212.jpeg

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,465 1,293 0

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan
Where do you live....

In Toronto I am known as the king of food tasters ....
There are few good old iranian restaurants at NY area one is shamal means north at Yonge and Steeles just west of it across centerpoint mall. There is one south of Finch on Yonge Taftan kebab it's take out heard alot about it. But shamal been there for ages

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes I have been there many times. Service is gone done the drain over the years .
but the best tasting food is from the little house of kebob at Leslie and 16th avenue . Try there .