Chill Republic | Page 33 | World Defense

Chill Republic

space cadet

Reactions
773 15 0
Country
USA
Hypothetically speaking if the PAF did go for them then who would PAF deal with? Not for the acceptance of the sales but the follow up support/maintenance? Like new parts, spares, weapons, and system upgrades. Would Pakistan be dealing with boeing or Mitsubishi heavy industries?
It really doesn't matter, old F15s are very expensive to operate, it's just not a good idea

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
That is for sure but what I wanted to know was how beaten up they would be. @mtime7 answered that I guess. It's strange though i assumed since japan was not in any conflict those planes wouldn't be so used up. Until I saw the scramble reports from the past few years and it seems they are used alot.
Mitsu built around 215 of them back in early 80s. 98 are being upgraded under a $6B program. APG 82 AESA, uprated engines and other EW components. As well as structural Mid life updates. I think those will go on to serve for another 20-30 years.

Only buyer I can think of is the US, they may do it as a exchange to sweeten additional F-35 sales.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Mitsu built around 215 of them back in early 80s. 98 are being upgraded under a $6B program. APG 82 AESA, uprated engines and other EW components. As well as structural Mid life updates. I think those will go on to serve for another 20-30 years.

Only buyer I can think of is the US, they may do it as a exchange to sweeten additional F-35 sales.
Probably, but why would the states get them when they themselves are upgrading?

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Probably, but why would the states get them when they themselves are upgrading?
Just to grease the skids for additional F-35 sales. The planes will be bought extremely cheap and put in the boneyard @ Davis-Monthan AFB to be used for spares or given to aggressor squadrons. This is just my thought.
There are no other feasible buyers for the beasts.

Last edited:

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Just to grease the skids for additional F-35 sales. The planes will be bought extremely cheap and put in the boneyard @ Davis-Monthan AFB to be used for spare or given to aggressor squadrons. This is just my thought.
There are no other feasible buyers for the beats.
That's sad to think about.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Does anyone here casually waste time on tictok? Has anyone noticed how the kabuliz are going wild whenever a pakistani pakhtoon posts on it?

Saying things like "kpk is occupied Afghanistan" "all pakhtoons are from afganistan and not from pakistan" etc

It's so frustrating because our people are really uneducated on the subject and they dont when try to argue back or report these farsibans.

In reality the only thing that is occupied is the so called land of "Afghanistan". It belongs to us pakhtoons and not the wannabe pakhtoons of Afghanistan but those that live in Pakistan.

The fact of the matter is that these idiots that are going around saying those things. Dont even realize that Pakistani pakhtoon's won't even marry them. They only marry them when its literally a last resort. Which says alot about how we actually view them.

I know I shouldn't be letting these idiots get to me but I'm still angry at the lack of our response. These idiots need to be shown a mirror so they can see the realities of the situation they are in.

@Khafee @Mingle @ali razza @Scorpio @CHI RULES
@BATMAN