Chill Republic | Page 34 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,465 1,293 0
Does anyone here casually waste time on tictok? Has anyone noticed how the kabuliz are going wild whenever a pakistani pakhtoon posts on it?

Saying things like "kpk is occupied Afghanistan" "all pakhtoons are from afganistan and not from pakistan" etc

It's so frustrating because our people are really uneducated on the subject and they dont when try to argue back or report these farsibans.

In reality the only thing that is occupied is the so called land of "Afghanistan". It belongs to us pakhtoons and not the wannabe pakhtoons of Afghanistan but those that live in Pakistan.

The fact of the matter is that these idiots that are going around saying those things. Dont even realize that Pakistani pakhtoon's won't even marry them. They only marry them when its literally a last resort. Which says alot about how we actually view them.

I know I shouldn't be letting these idiots get to me but I'm still angry at the lack of our response. These idiots need to be shown a mirror so they can see the realities of the situation they are in.

@Khafee @Mingle @ali razza @Scorpio @CHI RULES
@BATMAN
Tik tok >>_*

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Does anyone here casually waste time on tictok? Has anyone noticed how the kabuliz are going wild whenever a pakistani pakhtoon posts on it?

Saying things like "kpk is occupied Afghanistan" "all pakhtoons are from afganistan and not from pakistan" etc

It's so frustrating because our people are really uneducated on the subject and they dont when try to argue back or report these farsibans.

In reality the only thing that is occupied is the so called land of "Afghanistan". It belongs to us pakhtoons and not the wannabe pakhtoons of Afghanistan but those that live in Pakistan.

The fact of the matter is that these idiots that are going around saying those things. Dont even realize that Pakistani pakhtoon's won't even marry them. They only marry them when its literally a last resort. Which says alot about how we actually view them.

I know I shouldn't be letting these idiots get to me but I'm still angry at the lack of our response. These idiots need to be shown a mirror so they can see the realities of the situation they are in.

@Khafee @Mingle @ali razza @Scorpio @CHI RULES
@BATMAN

I am surprised it bothers you .

Afghanistan is a nation on the verge of disintegration . They even have two presidents and a country limited to the boundary of Kabul protected by the Americans . Outside that zone lies the land controlled by whoever has the bigger caliber gun.
Now for the citizens of the country with 30 percent unemployment (pre COVId) theyhave two choices : hasheesh or TicTok. So they chose both to make them forget the reality of life. Afghanis are no body .... they were always known as refugees and always will be.

I remember years ago I pulled over at a gas station to get some gas and the guy working there asked me where I was from. I told him Pakistan. Upon hearing that he declared loudly Peshawar belongs to Afghanistan. Honestly he caught me off guard. I looked at him.... it was freezing cold, he was pumping gas , probably a new refugee , making minimum wages but yet his thought process was that of a greatest winner that ever existed. I simply walked out of there leaving him smiling at his fate.

That’s what I would do..... do you know who goes to twitter and tiktok boosting their egos.....those who don’t really have any .
I will tell you to relax and learn to ignore these long distance phone warriors .
like indians watching Indian movie dance moves they all feel like heroes and sexy.... words that can never be true for 99 percent of that nation.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I am surprised it bothers you .

Afghanistan is a nation on the verge of disintegration . They even have two presidents and a country limited to the boundary of Kabul protected by the Americans . Outside that zone lies the land controlled by whoever has the bigger caliber gun.
Now for the citizens of the country with 30 percent unemployment (pre COVId) theyhave two choices : hasheesh or TicTok. So they chose both to make them forget the reality of life. Afghanis are no body .... they were always known as refugees and always will be.

I remember years ago I pulled over at a gas station to get some gas and the guy working there asked me where I was from. I told him Pakistan. Upon hearing that he declared loudly Peshawar belongs to Afghanistan. Honestly he caught me off guard. I looked at him.... it was freezing cold, he was pumping gas , probably a new refugee , making minimum wages but yet his thought process was that of a greatest winner that ever existed. I simply walked out of there leaving him smiling at his fate.

That’s what I would do..... do you know who goes to twitter and tiktok boosting their egos.....those who don’t really have any .
I will tell you to relax and learn to ignore these long distance phone warriors .
like indians watching Indian movie dance moves they all feel like heroes and sexy.... words that can never be true for 99 percent of that nation.
Honestly probably the best advice, thanks man. I remember someone saying somthing of that sorts to my dad and my dad switched to Pakhto and insulted the hell out of him.

A city state having ambitions about our land...

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Getting divorce lawyer ads. I'm way ahead of them though and have been socially distancing from my wives for 25 years.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Getting divorce lawyer ads. I'm way ahead of them though and have been socially distancing from my wives for 25 years.
You remind me of retired troll. Btw I'm way ahead of u...not even married ';';'

What are u guys making for iftar? I ran out of ideas.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You remind me of retired troll. Btw I'm way ahead of u...not even married ';';'

What are u guys making for iftar? I ran out of ideas.

I am not married either :p hence socially distanced from wives for 25 years (my age).

My mum made pasta, pakoras, some keema.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I am not married either :p hence socially distanced from wives for 25 years (my age).

My mum made pasta, pakoras, some keema.
That sounds really sad, hahaha

I have some chapli kababs that I made but don't want to eat them again. What kinda pasta?

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
That sounds really sad, hahaha

I have some chapli kababs that I made but don't want to eat them again. What kinda pasta?

It is man haha, every man need a khadza/shadza \_/)

Nice, you made them? You got some skills man. It wasn't really spicy, she added in chicken and some veg, it tastes nice but it's a simple dish.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,465 1,293 0
It is man haha, every man need a khadza/shadza \_/)

Nice, you made them? You got some skills man. It wasn't really spicy, she added in chicken and some veg, it tastes nice but it's a simple dish.
Shouldn't you be helping her?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,465 1,293 0
There is already corona virus out there bro, maybe if I cook then food poisoning will be added to the worries.
I wash the plates though.??
Well that is the only thing I'm capable of doing in the kitchen too ø¬˚¬ø