Chill Republic | Page 36 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Hey guys.

Serious question now. Firstly does anyone here know or use a personal website that markets themselves? If you do, would love to hear about your experience and how it has affected your profile.

Now, for those that dont know what that is. It's a simple to the point website that you have up. Which has your contact info, work experience and all the links to other forms of social media. It also contains your resume "CV" and short blurbs about your background or/including yourself.

Its pretty much an online portfolio and I dont know how to grasp it. I dont have much experience nor am I a great photographer etc. But people keep highlighting how important it is to have one, these days.

This is what they look like.

b74f5887888d794774b00522b2850d55066229771e94fb68c7bc8a5472607b01.jpg

16b19775-c713-4dc3-a725-9a863f5f6b93.jpg

@Khafee@Mingle @Scorpio @Caprxl @Ertugral @Gripen9 @Mastankhan @Syed Hammad Ahmed and anyone else that can contribute.

Last edited:

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
@Khafee, Guess what, I am already feeling quite positive and better now, I have high expectations from Allah. After going through some research and stats, quite lots of prayers and tilawah, My optimistic side won the battle over the

Caprxl

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,401 66 0
Country
Pakistan
Hey guys.

Serious question now. Firstly does anyone here know or use a personal website that markets themselves? If you do, would love to hear about your experience and how it has affected your profile.

Now, for those that dont know what that is. It's a simple to the point website that you have up. Which has your contact info, work experience and all the links to other forms of social media. It also contains your resume "CV" and short blurbs about your background or/including yourself.

Its pretty much an online portfolio and I dont know how to grasp it. I dont have much experience nor am I a great photographer etc. But people keep highlighting how important it is to have one, these days.

This is what they look like.

View attachment 12698
View attachment 12699
@Khafee@Mingle @Scorpio @Caprxl @Ertugral @Gripen9 @Mastankhan @Syed Hammad Ahmed and anyone else that can contribute.

Never used it but heard it from a friend. It seems good. Not heard a lot here in Pakistan but I think in WEST it's going to become a new normal.

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Basically don't get me wrong in my opinion our media is perfectly doing dajali work its best. See what is going on once when Holy Month starts every one respect it in every manner even minorities but when we Muslims lead from the front then what happens to others in Pakistan last week Qadiyani issue was in news then govt pull back there is a lot of things or policy shifting happening in very speedy time & we are not even noticing it or may be powers behind this time to time check us after putting tester on us

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Lets start a GofundMe project for this poor ladys eye operation. åæ“
I think she was hire by media House or anchor to do so with farooq satar or any one else who will be on line scripted/planted every thing in our media they are bigger black mailers and thugs

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
And no offence to my PTI tiger brother our social media and young generation destroyed by PTI with non tolrent behavior and fake news feeds before this was ratio much better but when they introduced it media cell then from every political party jumps in & now our social media is froming into shape of gutter too may be they also realised that but i don't think they will admit it just as usual blame on other parties for that. And here my thoughts differ from them when they are not admitting PTI faults & follow the path of patwaries and jialas.

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
That's really stooping low for sasti shohrat, to remain in the news, to stay relevant.. aka waqar zaka & uncle Farooq

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Marketing strategy.
Clip got viral and then every teenager wanted to watch the full program :confused:

The most easiest way to attract more viewers in a Muslim society is when a girl talks about sex.
This Waqar Zaka guy exactly knows the pressure points of society and often plays foul.

Lets start a GofundMe project for this poor ladys eye operation. åæ“