EXddbl1XQAEvqvj

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Truth not a satire :

There is a serious problem of brain stunted population in Pakistan due to iodine deficiency and marrying cousins . Something needs to be done about this . Perhaps the reason why IK did his first speech with a picture of stunted brain. Funny a study shows brain stunted population percentage matches with the total Patwari population.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Idol worshipers of Pakistani political idols have simply no sense of humor!
In fact they don't have any kind of sense |0|
Patwari = Jiala = Yuthia = Creatures of darkness, where they live only with their idol.

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
No actually traitors of Pakistan push the agenda of our enemies and ridicule and insult their state, institutes and the PM. If I remember correctly traitors = Patwaris. Here is the proof. The above picture wasn’t a joke but an insult by an Indian journalists pointed at out PM. obviously patwaris love to follow Modi as their own leader looks up to Modi and are spreading this sinister article as a satire ...... what else can you expect from low IQ creatures :

انڈین صحافی آرتی ٹکو سنگھ کا عمران خان پر مضمون اور سوشل میڈیا پر قہقہے

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
It the reality is far different. It seems like People in Pakistan are very satisfied and happy with the COVID response from the government so far:

82 percent Pakistanis agree that the government is doing a good job controlling COVID

“Since March, there has been a 22% rise in the proportion of Pakistanis who opine that the federal government is controlling the coronavirus situation very well. Pakistan ranks 4th highest out of 17 countries in terms of satisfaction with the government”

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
Patwaris = Jialas = Yuthias = Filthy Creatures of Darkness, where they live only with their idol.

When a blind idol worshiper of darkness can't read the comment underneath in the thread "Chill Republic", and just want to bite. ROFL

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
This happened probably 20 years back but it’s very relevant to this discussion .

I went to visit my friend in his apartment building and he told me that his neighbour was arrested and taken away for beating his wife. He was a habitual wife beater and police had enough of him. I knew his neighbour and I was like good riddance .

A week later I went for jumma and it was announced that a stormy emergency meeting is called to discuss some serious masjid matter . So curious I ended up in the gym to watch the drama. There was a loud commotion going on and there was this man leading the charge and was ready to rip his cloths off and giving lectures and examples on Islam as he was an angel. Long behold I recognized him as my friend’s neighbour who was arrested for habitually nearing his wife!!!!!

what a guiding light for the mosque to follow and listen to.

same thing here.... some members ridicule joke and insult the very and only uncorruptable Man in Pakistan over his handling of issues. But if you ask them if they have donated a dollar to have stake in this conversation I bet my life they will have not donated a penny.
for people like this I say S... the F ... u.

!eon

Reactions
426 10 0
Country
Pakistan
All Pakistani idol worshipers, especially Yuthias don't realize that they may receive equally hard response from somebody, and start insulting others.
But when they get what they deserve, they become ~-~

Everybody can f**k and s**t, Yuthias must know the fact :|}{

Reactions
136 0 0
Country
Pakistan
This happened probably 20 years back but it’s very relevant to this discussion .

I went to visit my friend in his apartment building and he told me that his neighbour was arrested and taken away for beating his wife. He was a habitual wife beater and police had enough of him. I knew his neighbour and I was like good riddance .

A week later I went for jumma and it was announced that a stormy emergency meeting is called to discuss some serious masjid matter . So curious I ended up in the gym to watch the drama. There was a loud commotion going on and there was this man leading the charge and was ready to rip his cloths off and giving lectures and examples on Islam as he was an angel. Long behold I recognized him as my friend’s neighbour who was arrested for habitually nearing his wife!!!!!

what a guiding light for the mosque to follow and listen to.

same thing here.... some members ridicule joke and insult the very and only uncorruptable Man in Pakistan over his handling of issues. But if you ask them if they have donated a dollar to have stake in this conversation I bet my life they will have not donated a penny.
for people like this I say S... the F ... u.
Brother hold your horses nothing personal here and you are just doing something which we above was mentioning no doubt Khan is not croupt we Pakistani maximum respect regarding this. But sweet brother just read and read it again what are you doing you are repeating same things which did Patwaris and jjyalas. Those who follow them was in same position or age in wiych now imran khan followers so they are affiliated with them they have good time memories with them as our genration which see khan emerging political career. bhutto was 1st in his political career when max young generation was with him then Nawaz shreif came same matter was with his followers now imran khan here and case is same expect in time of imran khan awareness in peoples is lot better from past party times and maximum educated persons was and some still following him. But brother here is you need to aware of blindof. And came into reality which single thing or policy he makes perfect and is going 100% ok let us show 50% he is carrying any single example. You will say he has not enough time O bhai it is almost 2 years and not any single policy he made regarding any thing. So if some one criticise him not to be emotional and reply him with some credible answer or remain silent.

Last edited:

Zeeman

Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am always up for a healthy debate so feel free to Open up any issue and any field and I would Love to discuss . Everything needs to be seen in its proper context .

I hate kids and juvenile posters saying incoherent and toddler posts and insulting their own country.

There is no issue of enough time or not. It will take Generations to change the thinking, working and attitude of this nation . IK cannot achieve anything alone. May be he will succeed or may be he will make a small difference but at least he has shown Pakistan that there are clean and uncorruptable politicians .... he has set a stage high in ethics and clean politics that does not rely on family harami generations .
At least he deserve our appreciation and helping hand .
enough of this crying that he has not achieved anything in two years .If I buy a business and want to start making money only to find out that the previous owner borrowed so much money that no matter how much or how hard i work I will never be able to pay it off then please tell me how am I supposed to feed my family?