Chill Republic | Page 75 | World Defense

Chill Republic

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Why isnt the pakistani flag in black and white or blended with the camo of PA and other branches? I see this with the Americans, koreans, canadians and basically everyone these days. Yet pakistan had bright shinny black pads and bright green flag. @Zulu @TomCat @Gripen9 @TsAr @Mingle @Khafee @HRK

Doesnt this beat the meaning of camouflage?
Kindly share pics for better judgement

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Kindly share pics for better judgement
anf-dpcu2.jpg
MSM-Cdn-Flags.png
flagpatch.jpg
unnamed.jpg

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee missing some political debate ISB ka mahool garam chal raha haii par apny bhai @Zeeman kahan hain bary din sy forum sy gaib hain
I think Allah Almighty opened his eyes to the real "tabdeeli", when petrol disappeared for the general public, but qty sold was nearly the same, and when price was hiked by Rs.25/Ltr, it magically appeared.

And the govt spokesperson was quoted as saying that it is the cheapest in the region, not realizing that the purchase power parity of PKR is also the lowest in the region. So in real terms the costliest in the region.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I'm still facing issues with loading pages. May be this is the reason, i missed out on the discussion.
I will post later.
Just clear your cache, and refresh your browser. Let me know if you are still having issues

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I think Allah Almighty opened his eyes to the real "tabdeeli", when petrol disappeared for the general public, but qty sold was nearly the same, and when price was hiked by Rs.25/Ltr, it magically appeared.

And the govt spokesperson was quoted as saying that it is the cheapest in the region, not realizing that the purchase power parity of PKR is also the lowest in the region. So in real terms the costliest in the region.

People freak out over no petrol for few days. IK's big plan is to reduce pollution and make people healthy by making them walk and run!!!

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0