Chill Republic | Page 74 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Yes bro we all have to become positive and forget the past of two countries and look forward to lead the region. If we cane convince the central asian and afghans then we can force india and iran on new border drawn on our favourite lines. And all the oil fields of iran and Central asians could be under direct control of Islamabad. And straight of Harmiz will also under our influence so can give world lines to follow us. other who do not follow us he has to face the energy embargo.
For war against iran we can use all arms and ammunition of GCC Nations. They will give us happily when we give them surety about the end of Persian state.and we can also invite Turkey to merge the western iran and make sure the border link of Pakistan and turkey.
Then Chinese good can go directly from khunjrab to Turkish border where good will be drooped at Antakya port and fast cargo towards the EU and USA.
Agreed, now we just need a leader and a political force that can do this. Otherwise we will forever be stuck with a unpredictable and unstable Afghanistan. Which could mean many more civilians in pakistan dead at the hands of terrorism.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
The state i have drawn on map belongs to Ameer Taimur. So the efforts to revival of a glorious state is not a crime in my point of view.If Turkey can made efforts for the revival of Ottoman Empire and Jews are doing their revival of Bani Israel's Solomon temple and state. then why not we try for our glorious state revival.
Are we going to conquer the world guys? “¡¡“
Screenshot_20200702-085340_3.png

Last edited:

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
I think we need to make our country more strong, more self dependent before going for any dreadful adventure.
If we want to get some thing bigger then we must have the courage to lose some thing smaller.
There is no place for the feared states in this world now.if a country want to live in this world they have two options left only.
1- Keep an iron grip on your enemy's neck.
2- Or on the knees in front of others.
There is no third option available for us in this hostile situation.choice is yours.
Thank you.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
If we want to get some thing bigger then we must have the courage to lose some thing smaller.
There is no place for the feared states in this world now.if a country want to live in this world they have two options left only.
1- Keep an iron grip on your enemy's neck.
2- Or on the knees in front of others.
There is no third option available for us in this hostile situation.choice is yours.
Thank you.
Our main issue is leadership. An army of lions lead by a sheep with always fail.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I think we need to make our country more strong, more self dependent before going for any dreadful adventure.
Become the change you want to witness. Start with yourself, simple things like teaching the people in your household not to throw trash on the ground, pay Bill's and taxes. Then to your neighborhood, clan, village and so on.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
The state i have drawn on map belongs to Ameer Taimur. So the efforts to revival of a glorious state is not a crime in my point of view.If Turkey can made efforts for the revival of Ottoman Empire and Jews are doing their revival of Bani Israel's Solomon temple and state. then why not we try for our glorious state revival.
View attachment 14450
Personally I dont trust Turkey and neither should any Pakistani. Its Pakistan and Pakistanis first.

Safri167

Reactions
1,194 24 0
Country
Pakistan
Become the change you want to witness. Start with yourself, simple things like teaching the people in your household not to throw trash on the ground, pay Bill's and taxes. Then to your neighborhood, clan, village and so on.
These are minor changes brother. We need major changes in our electoral system. We need presidential system. We need a corruption free country without that we can't make progress. Changes in police, health, education departments. There is a lot of mess.

War Historian

THINK TANK
Reactions
780 36 0
Country
Pakistan
Personally I dont trust Turkey and neither should any Pakistani. Its Pakistan and Pakistanis first.
If we trust ourselves then we have no need to look towards the others. And bro i was just giving the reference of Turkish efforts to revive ottoman empire. So we can also made efforts for the revival of Timurid state. And in future we might need some allies so Turkey, china could be a good allies of Pakistan.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
These are minor changes brother. We need major changes in our electoral system. We need presidential system. We need a corruption free country without that we can't make progress. Changes in police, health, education departments. There is a lot of mess.
When the people learn to take care of their surroundings they will learn to take care of the nation. I hope thet makes sense now. It's all about the people

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
If we trust ourselves then we have no need to look towards the others. And bro i was just giving the reference of Turkish efforts to revive ottoman empire. So we can also made efforts for the revival of Timurid state. And in future we might need some allies so Turkey, china could be a good allies of Pakistan.
IA, I have high hopes. Especially the merger with Afghanistan because our elders have stressed this and tried so many times but were spoiled by other powers. Once our back is secured we can focus on the liberation of Kashmir if it doesnt happen before the merger.