Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Khair Mubarak Hazrat.

I hope you follow the below recipe of Qeema that I earlier suggested:

But do remember,
In the end, Jab ready ho jaye, To 10 min ke liye put a coal in a foil, Wrap it loosely,
Keep it directly on the keema and cook with light flame for ten min, Close the lid.

Duaen baad mein dijiyega mujhe.

You are far from Haji Mehfooz Sheermal Waterpump but if possible,
Try to get “Sooji Paratha” from somewhere,
Have it with this specific paratha.

I AM SURE YOU WILL THEN ASK FOR THIS DISH EVERY NOW AND THEN

Another way you give dishes the BBQ effect, is by heating up a single piece of coal on a gas burner, put it on a small piece of Aluminum foil, place it on top of the dish, AND drizzle a little but of oil on top of the coal, then shut the lid.

Leave it for 10~15 mins.

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
Another way you give dishes the BBQ effect, is by heating up a single piece of coal on a gas burner, put it on a small piece of Aluminum foil, place it on top of the dish, AND drizzle a little but of oil on top of the coal, then shut the lid.

Leave it for 10~15 mins.
Maza aagaya

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

Leave it for 10~15 mins.
You have to be careful of carbon monoxide poisoning

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I am not...construction is not industrialization....one segment might be..

"..Industrialization is the process by which an economy is transformed from primarily agricultural to one based on the manufacturing of goods. Individual manual labor is often replaced by mechanized mass production, and craftsmen are replaced by assembly lines..."

And brother use your words carefully...this is not PDF.
[/QUOTE]
1.Where do u think the stuff for construction comes from? Ex cement, iron rods, etc.

2. Incorrect, Britannia was a good example of how industrialization meant higher agri outputs. Which lead to exportation of said goods and thus encouraging larger and larger mills. Read up on their mills

@Wolf-PK

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Really?
You are contradicting yourself.
On one hand you are saying that anyone keeping fast must not perform certain tasks such as flying a plane and that is absolute and no self assessment or discretion allowed.
On the other hand you are saying that what is classified as travel must be personal discretion.

Islam happens to be the most detailed religion ever and has detailed instructions and definition of everything including travel or سفر
I dont think you understand the word contradiction. I asked you who the hell put a numerical distance on travel? You gave numbers and I see that as out right ridiculous.

When you are flying a plane, which is an energy consuming task then you should not be fasting even if it's a 10min flight. What you are saying is what when you start flying. You measure the X amount of distance and then only after Y amount you can not hold a fast. That's an absolutely ridiculous notion you presented. I'm asking you who put numbers for travel. You need to understand what you said and what I said. Which halwa khor are you getting your information from?

When you are laying at home and you dont have the energy to hold a fast then holding one becomes haram, let alone steering a massive ship or flying a plane. Health is priority in Islam. Did you learn that from wherever you learnt Islam? I'm sure you didnt because what you are presenting is a twisted form of islam.

While we are on this subject. Do you or do you not run a racist bigot page on facebook. By the name of "Pakistan affairs"? @safriz

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
Guys kindly read the title of the thread before posting, it says Chill republic, so please chill or get ready for some action. @Pakhtoon yum @Tunamelt if you have an issue with someone or some post report it, confrontation will not help,

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
They have helped us for sure but now things have changed. Unless we are saying Yes Sir to them than they are good. Iran on the other hand hasn't been great help to us but atleast if can say No to them at will. Watch Sabir Shakir video, eye opening for many of us.
Let's continue here...

Saying that "Iran has't been great to us" is like saying "Cancer hasn't been great to humans" - oh yes, it most certainly hasn't!

"Now things have changed" because despite all the harm Iran has been doing to us, we keep going back to them like an obsessed ex. While the GCC keeps helping us in every way they can, we offer them nothing in return. We publicly humiliate them when they ask us for troops in Yemen, instead of handling it via private diplomatic channels - and we did that so we can stay neutral. Then we get up in arms when they decide to stay neutral in Kashmir.

GCC has as much to do with Kashmir, as we do with Yemen. When was the last time any of us raised our voice against Iranian proxies in Yemen? Why do we expect them to do that in Kashmir. We are selfish and only expect to receive without needing to give back.

Salza

BANNED
Reactions
464 0 0
Country
Pakistan
Let's continue here...

Saying that "Iran has't been great to us" is like saying "Cancer hasn't been great to humans" - oh yes, it most certainly hasn't!

"Now things have changed" because despite all the harm Iran has been doing to us, we keep going back to them like an obsessed ex. While the GCC keeps helping us in every way they can, we offer them nothing in return. We publicly humiliate them when they ask us for troops in Yemen, instead of handling it via private diplomatic channels - and we did that so we can stay neutral. Then we get up in arms when they decide to stay neutral in Kashmir.

GCC has as much to do with Kashmir, as we do with Yemen. When was the last time any of us raised our voice against Iranian proxies in Yemen? Why do we expect them to do that in Kashmir. We are selfish and only expect to receive without needing to give back.

Problem with not intervening in Yemen was not Iran nor it was asking their Kashmir support but future possibilities where Saudis will demand us to back them against any country which they wishes for. I think our establishment that time did predicted that if we bend completely in front of the Saudis that time than they will expect us to keep bending all the time. See after Yemen now there are building up the case against Turkey. They are teething Egypt with all sorts of weapons for a God knows perhaps a limited war to fight Turkey. If God forbade if that happens, Saudis will again ask us to back them , what will be your stance than ? ditching Turkey as well ? they even asked us not to telecast that Turkish drama Ertugul just because they hate Ottoman umpire.

Counter-Errorist

THINK TANK
Reactions
2,855 149 0
Country
Pakistan
Problem with not intervening in Yemen was not Iran nor it was asking their Kashmir support but future possibilities where Saudis will demand us to back them against any country which they wishes for. I think our establishment that time did predicted that if we bend completely in front of the Saudis that time than they will expect us to keep bending all the time. See after Yemen now there are building up the case against Turkey. They are teething Egypt with all sorts of weapons for a God knows perhaps a limited war to fight Turkey. If God forbade if that happens, Saudis will again ask us to back them , what will be your stance than ? ditching Turkey as well ? they even asked us not to telecast that Turkish drama Ertugul just because they hate Ottoman umpire.
I made it clear, the issue wasn't rejecting the offer. The issue was taking up the offer in parliament and rejecting it - meaning, doing so very publicly. We have very frequent dealings with KSA via backdoor diplomatic channels with most of it not making it to the general public. We could have handled it quietly without openly embarrassing them.