Chill Republic | Page 93 | World Defense

Chill Republic

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I only raise voice for equal policy of forum if it is international forum and one criticizes Tayyab Erdogan then one should also accept criticism on Arab monarchs.
When clueless idiots indulge in their defence of Erdogan, it is called poor deflection. Please continue to make a grand fool of yourself.

Given how Arab Monarchs have supported Pakistan through thick and thin, from day one, you should actually be ashamed of yourself.

On dance parties and night clubs in KSA youtube is full of such video evidence
When one relies on random you tube videos as their source of info, this kind of illogical, immature childish crap is to be expected. Please spare us!

as Turkey still has not changed it's constitution to Islamic so one cannot compare the society dark areas to make excuse for similar acts in KSA.
Nobody mentioned KSA, topic was Erdogans hypocrisy, but you drag in KSA, and what not, to justify your ludicrous rationale, and induldge in whataboutism.

Despite all your A class BS, you haven't answered one simple question:

"WHY DID TURKEY INCREASE TARIFFS ON PAKISTANI IMPORTS ?"
after Imran Khan got elected.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Wit respects , due to shortage of time cannot do research work please do check Pakistan media reports of past, as for Kafil issue my cousins are also working as laborers in your country, I have raised an issue as many people from rural areas of Pakistan are working in both UAE and KSA. Off course they get better bread and butter there but it is not a charity on part of these countries as the labor force especially from Pakistan spends whole of their lives in hard work there and in the end the mistreatment in the name of accepting labor force is unacceptable, Un Islamic and unethical. As you have confessed yourself the shortcomings of Kafil system are there though these are minor as per your views.

I only raise voice for equal policy of forum if it is international forum and one criticizes Tayyab Erdogan then one should also accept criticism on Arab monarchs. However I have explained Mr Khafee about my aims to be on this forum and shall remain limited to them. But time and again shall challenge views as per my ideologies just like other members.

Please enlighten me dear brother about forum and laws of KSA protecting rights of lower level work force I shall be highly grateful to you.

On dance parties and night clubs in KSA youtube is full of such video evidence as Turkey still has not changed it's constitution to Islamic so one cannot compare the society dark areas to make excuse for similar acts in KSA.

You do not need to do any research, the Kafil or the sponsorship system shortcomings does not equal mistreatment. I am referring to the framework as a whole that needs some improvement. But again the labor system applies to both non Saudi and Saudis working in the private sector alike. In fact, non Saudis enjoy free health care and annual round-trip flight ticket. Saudis have little to non control over workers. There is a computer system that monitor everything from the moment they enter the country to the moment they leave, work contracts, visa and residency renewal, flight ticket issuance, medical insurance, salary and the list goes on. They pay nothing. All government fees, medical insurance, housing..etc are paid by the sponsor and we have around 15 million non Saudis living here. Every worker Saudi or non has a government app installed on his phone or if not access points are located all over the country where they can use it to file complains, deal with traffic fines, report incident, follow on their paperwork, request paid vacation......etc. The ministry of labor is active to ensure its policies are enforced. If there a person that feel he or she may have been a victim, police stations are available or via the app. The court of labor is open, Human Rights Commission is easy to reach 24/7. Do you think we would be happy seeing a mistreated person and we remain silent be it a Saudi or non Saudi for that matter. We do not live in a jungle, government institutions are there for a reason. Your criticism is invalid, baseless and subjective. Nightclubs require commercial register which is not available, not allowed and not permitted. You should visit the country before prejudging it.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
You do not need to do any research, the Kafil or the sponsorship system shortcomings does not equal mistreatment. I am referring to the framework as a whole that needs some improvement. But again the labor system applies to both non Saudi and Saudis working in the private sector alike. In fact, non Saudis enjoy free health care and annual round-trip flight ticket. Saudis have little to non control over workers. There is a computer system that monitor everything from the moment they enter the country to the moment they leave, work contracts, visa and residency renewal, flight ticket issuance, medical insurance, salary and the list goes on. They pay nothing. All government fees, medical insurance, housing..etc are paid by the sponsor and we have around 15 million non Saudis living here. Every worker Saudi or non has a government app installed on his phone or if not access points are located all over the country where they can use it to file complains, deal with traffic fines, report incident, follow on their paperwork, request paid vacation......etc. The ministry of labor is active to ensure its policies are enforced. If there a person that feel he or she may have been a victim, police stations are available or via the app. The court of labor is open, Human Rights Commission is easy to reach 24/7. Do you think we would be happy seeing a mistreated person and we remain silent be it a Saudi or non Saudi for that matter. We do not live in a jungle, government institutions are there for a reason. Your criticism is invalid, baseless and subjective. Nightclubs require commercial register which is not available, not allowed and not permitted. You should visit the country before prejudging it.
He is of the cult, that would rather do sajda to Erdogan.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
He is of the cult, that would rather do sajda to Erdogan.

How it started

43879735_303.jpg

How its going

EkM1INaXkAcWmQk.jpg

%-}

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
I think arabs and turks need to get over their differences. You have the great shaytan Iran ruling 4 arab capitals pretty much and yet Erdogan is paid such attention?

What past grievance you have, forget them. Focus on the real enemy in front of you. Because that enemy doesn't care whether you're turk or arab, it wants to kill you both eventually.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
I think arabs and turks need to get over their differences. You have the great shaytan Iran ruling 4 arab capitals pretty much and yet Erdogan is paid such attention?

What past grievance you have, forget them. Focus on the real enemy in front of you. Because that enemy doesn't care whether you're turk or arab, it wants to kill you both eventually.
You need to look at how Arabs supported Turkey, and how Erdogan messed it up royally.

Berke2

Reactions
280 0 0
Country
Pakistan
You need to look at how Arabs supported Turkey, and how Erdogan messed it up royally.
What's he done bro? Is it really so bad that it outweighs the damage that America, Russia and Iran, have caused to arab nations?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
What's he done bro? Is it really so bad that it outweighs the damage that America, Russia and Iran, have caused to arab nations?
Yes.

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Just to change up the subject.
Tonight's dinner.
Skirt steak with Rosemary garlic roasted potatoes and chimichurri salsa.
@Pakhtoon yum

20201014_201540.jpg

Attachments

• 20201014_194735.jpg
    20201014_194735.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 50