Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Still waiting on the recipe :confused:
Very simple.
Tenderize the skirt steak witha meat mallet. Just kosher salt and crushed pepper on both side. Put a little olive oil in a hot cast iron pan and pan fry 3-4 min per side. Put a little butter and a sprig of Rosemary at the end for some flavor.

Boil some Yukon gold potatoes in salted water until soft. Place in a dish and smash them. Melt half a stick of butter and add crushed garlic and fine chopped Rosemary and drizzle on the potatoes. Place in oven and broil for 5-8 minutes until you see a crispy layer.

That is it. I made a chimichurri sauce (look up online for that). But I usually have it with horseradish mixed with Ranch :)

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
Very simple.
Tenderize the skirt steak witha meat mallet. Just kosher salt and crushed pepper on both side. Put a little olive oil in a hot cast iron pan and pan fry 3-4 min per side. Put a little butter and a sprig of Rosemary at the end for some flavor.

Boil some Yukon gold potatoes in salted water until soft. Place in a dish and smash them. Melt half a stick of butter and add crushed garlic and fine chopped Rosemary and drizzle on the potatoes. Place in oven and broil for 5-8 minutes until you see a crispy layer.

That is it. I made a chimichurri sauce (look up online for that). But I usually have it with horseradish mixed with Ranch :)
Sounds yummy. I use lingonberry sauce with steaks usually.