24,463 1,293 0
1641506306300.png

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
What do you suggest that we should write in our policy that we want war with India and present that to the world

May be we shall focus on garbage collection from our towns and cities, repairing already existing infrastructure, re-opening schools etc. rather than wasting state resources on useless drafts, but since IMF$ are already burned, i say, there was no need to mention either if we go to war or not. Fact remains, we survived wars and the chances are we'll perform better in next, but I do expect difference of opinion in this regard.
Examples: Musharraf's doctrine /Rahil Sharif doctrine /Bajwa doctrine. There's a diversity in all 3.

TsAr

THINK TANK
Reactions
3,227 74 0
Country
Pakistan
May be we shall focus on garbage collection from our towns and cities, repairing already existing infrastructure, re-opening schools etc. rather than wasting state resources on useless drafts, but since IMF$ are already burned, i say, there was no need to mention either if we go to war or not. Fact remains, we survived wars and the chances are we'll perform better in next, but I do expect difference of opinion in this regard.
Examples: Musharraf's doctrine /Rahil Sharif doctrine /Bajwa doctrine. There's a diversity in all 3.
Ur presenting security policy and you are suggesting not to talk about India....you just have to find something to say against the current govt

BATMAN

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,697 47 0
Country
Pakistan
Ur presenting security policy and you are suggesting not to talk about India....you just have to find something to say against the current govt
I'm not presenting any security policy yet, but rather i'm commenting on one very objectively.
At best it can be termed as criticism, but than it has to be taken in positive spirit, by those who drafted this policy.
I basically see it a follow-up of the economic engineering by the current ruling elite, who has no more than 25% representation of the whole population. This is why it's principally wrong that a tiny yet dubious gang taking shots at national security doctrine, for which they are least qualified.
IMO, they should limit them selves to improve local administration and public services, where they are failing miserably but appears keen on foreign affairs.
Mixing it with the dire economic situation we have, i get the message that if Pakistanis need to survive, they better support forthcoming imports from India and this is true patriotism, while giving the impression that all the predecessors, who went to war with India were wrong in their policy.

Hamza Ghaffar

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
0 0 0
Country
Pakistan
OUD comes in two forms:

One is this, you put it on magic coal or a hot plate and the oil burns to give of a pleasant scent. Prices can range from $20 to thousands of US$.
View attachment 14057

The other one is an ittar made from the same thing for personal use. The following one is about US$350 for 12ml. Again prices vary based upon quality.
View attachment 14058

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Hi 👋