China and India setup hotline to keep peace | World Defense

China and India setup hotline to keep peace

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I know, India is looking for its benefit whatever is there and China,too.But I wonder if the U.S would be happy with that ? “¡¡“

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
I know, India is looking for its benefit whatever is there and China,too.But I wonder if the U.S would be happy with that ? “¡¡“

China, India and Russia want to weaken the US dollar and replace it as world currency. So all three countries are working on making development banks and things like that. USA is not happy about it, but there isn't much they can do about it. Militarily they are already over extended and finacially they are over extended.

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
China, India and Russia want to weaken the US dollar and replace it as world currency. So all three countries are working on making development banks and things like that. USA is not happy about it, but there isn't much they can do about it. Militarily they are already over extended and finacially they are over extended.

Of course U.S can't handle it alone,but what about the Europe ? I doubt EU will keep watching with folded arms.
In my POV, about India ,I think the losses will exceed the gains if it's involved in that coalition against U.S .

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
Since Chinda and India will have a business relationship there will be benefits for both sides and this is one of something to gain so they should enjoy it while it lasts which could be for a short time. Since both countries are not friends of the USA they will, use this for politicial means and will gain things maybe india will gain investments and help the economy improve there. Since china does have some investments like in Nepal and also, would try and have a stable realationship with India for politics.

orangesunset

Reactions
47 0 0
Country
Hong Kong
Since Chinda and India will have a business relationship there will be benefits for both sides and this is one of something to gain so they should enjoy it while it lasts which could be for a short time.

There is nothing like bigger enemies to cause traditional enemies to have long lasting peace treaties or agreements. During WW2 Britain and USA had no qualms making an alliance with Stalin. After WW2 traditional European enemies formed an alliance called NATO to fight off the larger threat of communism.

Providing the relationship is a win/win relationship then it can hold together for a long time.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Just on a side topic, I would be even more concerned if China, Russia and India formed some sort of an alliance. Then I think that would cause other nations to actually sit up and start taking what's going on seriously.

Rowe992

Reactions
40 0 0
Country
Belize
Well the Indians are not so dangerous where their military is concerned but as a coalition with China then they can be problematic. I don't think India will ever dare to challenge a top nation militarily but they can overtime become a stronger economic power.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
So if we drew that metaphorical line in the sand, its fun to think about who's going to stand by who if things get messy.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
Essentially that's what countries are doing, a bit like a east coast vs west coast hip hop war but on a global scale. My friends are bigger than your friends, our guns are bigger than yours...who's got the most money...in the end, everybody will probably just find another game to play and it will be forgotten about for another couple of decades.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
Essentially that's what countries are doing, a bit like a east coast vs west coast hip hop war but on a global scale. My friends are bigger than your friends, our guns are bigger than yours...who's got the most money...in the end, everybody will probably just find another game to play and it will be forgotten about for another couple of decades.
I wish they would hurry up and find a new game, already. The tension is getting just a bit too much for my taste. I miss the days where I could lay down and go to sleep, knowing that when I wake up my country is still going to be there.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
I wish they would hurry up and find a new game, already. The tension is getting just a bit too much for my taste. I miss the days where I could lay down and go to sleep, knowing that when I wake up my country is still going to be there.

To be honest I've gone through that stage quite a few times over the years already and I'm only 37. I've stopped worrying now, nothing ever happens, it's a lot of talking, and puffing their chests out.

When it comes to landing a first blow everybody just walks away...besides, no point worrying about something you can't control, just sit back and enjoy the bullshit basically.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I think all the world leaders need to sit down, play some drinking games and spades, and talk this out like normal people. Hell, if China wants to fight Japan then let them go in the back yard and fight, like real people.

I know that isn't very realistic. But it's as good of a solution as what they have going on right now. It blows my mind that they have to play these games. I think the world should pass a law... You have to be an adult to be a world leader. Maybe that'd help.

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
I very much doubt we'll ever see a day where every world leader will actually agree on everything to be honest.

I think power and standing goes to their heads a lot of the time, they get to be a leader of their nation, for some that's good enough but for others, they want to be bigger than the next leader.

It's like any power struggle, in the end nobody ever really wins or loses.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
I very much doubt we'll ever see a day where every world leader will actually agree on everything to be honest.

I think power and standing goes to their heads a lot of the time, they get to be a leader of their nation, for some that's good enough but for others, they want to be bigger than the next leader.

It's like any power struggle, in the end nobody ever really wins or loses.
When i first looked at your post I honestly thought it said "I doubt we'll ever see a day where every world leader will actually agree to be honest" lol
Its a true statement either way, definitely.