China has captured key locations inside Ladakh confirmed by satellite images | Page 2 | World Defense

China has captured key locations inside Ladakh confirmed by satellite images

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
I am having a field day at Pakistan defence from the above moustache picture.... RSS trolls are going carzy

TomCat

Reactions
4,796 153 0
Country
Pakistan
So what's Pakistans response? I say heat up the border to show a 2 front stand and mentally pressurize them.
No,

That would be a bad decision, It will give an excuse for a third party to get involved.

In the current situation, USA might consider staying quiet and aside, Just to read what China is up to.

Russia wouldn’t interfere as well, That leaves India helpless.

But if Pak intervenes first, That would give India a political edge.

However, I think PA should stay highly alert especially at Kotli, Bhimbar and Poonch.

India might try to pressurize China by going on a small scale offensive towards its Ally Pakistan at these sectors to try to annex them and cut them off from both sides

1590537882274.png

As well as be prepared to launch an Offensive on Uri if the time asks for it.

If PA succeeds in capturing Uri sector, That would be a major victory and a step closer to Srinagar. The further we dive in, Greater the chance to Cut the whole Baramulla and Kupwara, Directly to Pakistani Administered Neelum valley.

1590538044382.png

Don’t know how much you are into strategics, But would love to hear a deep analysis by you on this one @Khafee

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Enjoy :) if u see its quite an brilliant strategy by banyas ,tired both your enemies at once and when they tired .....RUn so they can not capture u i must say quite an brilliant idea by Modi ji and CDS Rawat
Zulu amazing bro

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
No,

That would be a bad decision, It will give an excuse for a third party to get involved.

In the current situation, USA might consider staying quiet and aside, Just to read what China is up to.

Russia wouldn’t interfere as well, That leaves India helpless.

But if Pak intervenes first, That would give India a political edge.

However, I think PA should stay highly alert especially at Kotli, Bhimbar and Poonch.

India might try to pressurize China by going on a small scale offensive towards its Ally Pakistan at these sectors to try to annex them and cut them off from both sides

View attachment 13259

As well as be prepared to launch an Offensive on Uri if the time asks for it.

If PA succeeds in capturing Uri sector, That would be a major victory and a step closer to Srinagar. The further we dive in, Greater the chance to Cut the whole Baramulla and Kupwara, Directly to Pakistani Administered Neelum valley.

View attachment 13260

Don’t know how much you are into strategics, But would love to hear a deep analysis by you on this one @Khafee
If they did go towards pakistan then I dont think Pakistan would sit around and watch one of its districts fall. Same goes for india, it would turn messy real fast. It isnt a turn by turn base game. There would be multiple fronts that would open up.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Its so early in crisis until it resolved ,than the degree of fallout will decide indian reaction.US putting pressure on china first corona now talking about HK and Tibet,Russians snubbed US talking about HK declaring its China internal issue ,major players draw lines with whom and to what extend they are in.Next week ajit doval and his chinese counterpart meeting is important lets see what come out of it.until China satisfied its gains its desired result hard to say when its gonna over.
Than will start an interesting proposition for indians.A)how this issue resolve if status quo remain they can claim victory and those 1.3 billion idiots....sorry indians will believe for them anything coming out of godi media is gospel truth BUT if b)they loose face and prestige and like their leftist media if godi media also joins it will create anger and pressure on modi govt than they have to do something restoring their image.Rem its just an year in new term no govt can handle such pressure for next 4 years always reminded by opposition and media