China targeted by ISIS | Page 2 | World Defense

China targeted by ISIS

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
If ever the ISIS targeted the China, the international community would sure to react and respond against the ISIS. But would their response be really necessary? I think it's only necessary if China couldn't get back alone, and that is if ISIS is strong enough to subjugate the Chinese down to their knees that to retort would only do harm to themselves. But I don't think that's going to happen, that ISIS to attack China, because China is China. It's almost independent from the international community. It doesn't need to ask advice from them to attack. Once it's attacked, it will attacked, and sure it can. ISIS attacking China would only be dangerous for the ISIS, and ISIS wouldn't like that. They wouldn't afford to be great enemies of both China and US.

Gabriel

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
If you try to get inside the head of a terrorist I can only imagine that they are so blind sighted and narrow minded that their arrogance and ego doesn't allow them to think logically. They don't think or act logically, therefore they will take on the whole world and what for? Destroy everyone and everything and all that would be left is them?

The question is will China then work together with the rest of the world to stop them?

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
I didn't know China was an officially atheist nation. Why would ISIS want to battle China?

Two good questions.

Yes, China is officially and clearly and covert an atheist country. Actually, it's an anti-religion regime. They are against all forms of religious practice. They are not only against Islam. They are also against Christianity and Buddhism. They are even against Confucianism, which is a totally Chinese philosophy.

Why does Daesh want to fight China?

I think Daesh is made up of nine parts talk and one part action. They have also declared their intention to attack Mecca. They have also declared their intention of putting their flag on the White House. They are good in advertising. They read that China has taken action against the Muslims in China, so they declare war on China. Whether they will actually attack China is another story altogether. Their spiel would go something like,

"Hey, we are going to fight China. China attacks Muslims. Join us now and attack China."

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
I think they want to conquer major countries and rule with a iron fist and oppose any who is against them, as they have done a lot of killings and hostage takings in recent days. China is well equipped and, the ISIS will face a hard time trying to take over as China will fight back and remove any one opposing them. I think they will stop them there and, end the group from interfering in peoples lives and scaring people to join.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
I almost hope that ISIS is serious about their goals. I can't wait to see what happens when ISIS pokes the sleeping dragon. I very much doubt that China has any qualms about using excessive force to protect its interests.

Reactions
43 2 0
Country
Thailand
I almost hope that ISIS is serious about their goals. I can't wait to see what happens when ISIS pokes the sleeping dragon. I very much doubt that China has any qualms about using excessive force to protect its interests.

I would hope so, too. However, going by their track record, the Daesh are only good at attacking women and defenceless villagers. When they meet with some real soldiers like the Peshmerga, they are stopped dead in their tracks. The Chinese army is many times in number more than the Peshmerga. So, the way I see it, talking about attacking China is all talk.

musicmonster

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
USA
I don't think ISIS would be able to be successful in penetrating China. My goodness, there's a billion of them! This is just not happening!

Gasoline

Reactions
989 6 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Huh, China for one time !
It's huge meal .

Seriously,the ISIS are crazy .They brought damage to themselves .

I hope there'll be a strict procedures from China to teach them a lesson in a military way.<%>

Coltodor

Reactions
2 0 0
Country
USA
I don't hear much about conflict between Muslim terrorists and Asian powers. If there were going to be conflict it would most likely going to be with a ally like Japan or South Korea. Most likely China probably just going to crack down on their Uighur population some more.

rares209

Reactions
6 0 0
Country
Romania
I am shocked about this title. How comes that a "group" of terrorists has the guts of threatening a country such as China? I still can't belive how US or any other country thretened by ISIS is not doing basically anything to stop them before they do something stupid like planting a bomb in a public place or something like that. I think we all know it's always better to prevent thn to cure.

missarianemadison

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Philippines
Why would ISIS want to battle China? That is such a wrong move for ISIS. Anyway, I believe that China can handle it. I bet they can destroy ISIS as China is a really poweful country. I don't think anybody would question why they should destroy ISIS, it is beneficial for all of us if ISIS would be destroyed. It will save a lot of people from the trouble ISIS is bringing each and everyday.

I have faith in China that they can do it.

vegito12

Reactions
41 0 0
Country
New Zealand
The ISIS will find it difficult to overcome China, as it has modern weapons and also it will not let them intervere with their rule as China is independent and also rules by itself. If it fights China they will lose a lot of people and it will be like being stuck in the middle of lions as they will be devoured in the war that takes place and will have loss of life. I don't think ISIS will be able to destroy or China and also, it will cause them to be weakened in the battle.

JPB_003

Reactions
9 0 0
Country
USA
The thing about China, is they are not as PC as the west. If you think what the west is doing is bad, wait until you get on China or Russia's bad side. They are stepping on the wrong toes, and will end up paying the price. What I find amazing is terrorism is the number one international threat to security. It isn't countries military going after each other, it's guerrilla warfare in it's most unstable form.

drc65

Reactions
8 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
I'm want to see how the Chinese media and especially the people of China react to this. In the western world there has been a lot of fear of ISIS and their demands have been met at least one in three times. Like user JPB_003 posted, wait until you get on China's bad side.