What I am still curious about,
What was the sudden reason that China went offensive on Ladakh against India ?
There could be multiple possibilities :
- India was planning some mischief, On multiple fronts (Kashmir, Arabian Sea, LAC-Pak), Intel recieved, China went forward with a devised plan.
- Feb 27, Pak-China possible collaboration in planning for the long term ? That might explain a lot, And I mean a Lot, The downing of IAF jets and India retreating back to movies and fake awards. This proved India’s actual capability and worth
- Something India did or was about to do in Kashmir, To which China jumped in.
- Something to do with possible India-Iran / India-USA, ANTI PAK Collaboration? Explainable as China got hold of Iran with this massive investment pact This checkmating India.
- One last possibility is the pandemic And World/Indian economy downfall. China which is recovering steadily and has a very high potential still for exports, Can sustain, Can try to show the aggressive posture to the world while USA keeps declining due to inflation and Withdrawals from various parts of the world, China going for the throne, Starting by playing Bully game with India.
This is all I can think of