China's warships more than US by 2020: Report | Page 2 | World Defense

China's warships more than US by 2020: Report

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
I agree, China has a superiority complex. American government, however, continues to do business with China even though China is only concerned about their welfare. America's many financial issues in the past has steamed from doing business with China and China neglecting to play fare game. Here in America, we can sometimes get blinded by the many luxuries we have and forget that somewhere around the world, we are being resented for those same luxuries we hold dear to our hearts.
Yes i agre with you. What a lot of people in the world do not understand is how America became so in debt to china. They act as if we went to china and asked for a loan and that is not how it happened at all. China never plays fair game. To be Honest China is no better than any other international terrorist. I found a website that was leaked and since been taken down by china, where information of their part in the economical collapse of America was a top priority for years. this makes them no better than Al Queda to be honest. because one of the biggest goals Al Queda was to try and attain was the collapse of American economy.

Peachdejour

Reactions
22 0 0
Country
USA
True, we owe China so much, I'm surprised that they haven't arrived on our shores in war ships and with armed forces. Obviously, the American government is securing the borders somewhat well enough cause I'm sure at least a couple of people from the China government has presented the idea of raiding our borders with troops. On the other hand, America is good at defeating the opposition and China knows this, messing with America would issue dangerous repercussions for China.
The thing is that the American debt has created a kind of symbiotic relationship. Their rise to global superpower is because of how much of our debt they own and their massive population pushing industrialization. That's why when our Congress gets their panties in a bunch and can't decide on a budget plan, China gets pissed off. If we default, they take a hit. We rely on China and they rely on us. We have to be allies for the sake of the global market.

xTinx

Reactions
67 0 0
Country
Philippines
Someone mentioned about China becoming a major "superpower." Oh my, what a big misunderstanding. Why do people always think that "quantity" translates to "power"? There's a need to restructure your way of thinking. Just because they're many that doesn't mean they're invincible. If they can't even produce quality products, how much more a quality military? Just my two cents. People are overestimating China so much. I'd have agreed with them had the reason been different. As it is, it's just a numbers game and nothing more.

cyberpinoy

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
Philippines
True, we owe China so much, I'm surprised that they haven't arrived on our shores in war ships and with armed forces. Obviously, the American government is securing the borders somewhat well enough cause I'm sure at least a couple of people from the China government has presented the idea of raiding our borders with troops. On the other hand, America is good at defeating the opposition and China knows this, messing with America would issue dangerous repercussions for China.
China would not dare come to our shores. Its chinas fault we are in debt to them, they broke the rules and did things they were not actually allowed to do for us to incur the debt we have with them. If the US dollar should drastically raise in value people will see a whole new china. the debt we have with china is solely based on the value of the dollar. China would not and could not ever attack american shores, they dont do it because they know American will not stand for their crap. If they dared to try and do to us what they do to all these asian countries they would not have to worry about DOHS Border patrol or our military they will have to worry about the redneck who has 3 tanks in his garage and a chopper added with a few of his own home made ballistic missiles. China does not fear American military who has rules of engagement they fear the american citizens who when pushed to far don't care about or have the need to use any rules of engagement while defending themselves.

Gelsemium

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Portugal
I agree, unless China has a very well kept secret about world domination, I think that they just want to be left alone and slowly colonize the world with their economy like they have been doing in the past decades.

globulon

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
Canada
Yes, it is not surprising that they would exceed the US in numbers of warships considering their manufacturing capabilities. But as has been said already in this thread, I doubt they can exceed US military capability in terms of the quality of their military equipment. America seems to too far ahead of anyone with regards to hardware and technology.

RobertNick

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
5 0 0
Country
Romania
I'm really confused how China is continually outbeating us in terms of our military and economic lifestyle yet none of the high suits have gone to China to see what they're doing right and what we're doing wrong. More power to them, capitalize off our poor leadership and build theirs up.

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
Philippines
What does China want that they keep strengthening their military prowess? UK and France which are also superpowers aren't as eager as China in strengthening their own military arsenal. It's understandable with the US, because they are the foundation of the world economy. They hold the world bank. But with China? Are they only trying to protect themselves? But from what? Is there an immense apparent threat? Well, if there is, shouldn't it be the everyone else should prepare. As we can see its only China that's so aggressive. And I really wonder why that they appear to be threatening to me.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
What does China want that they keep strengthening their military prowess? UK and France which are also superpowers aren't as eager as China in strengthening their own military arsenal. It's understandable with the US, because they are the foundation of the world economy. They hold the world bank. But with China? Are they only trying to protect themselves? But from what? Is there an immense apparent threat? Well, if there is, shouldn't it be the everyone else should prepare. As we can see its only China that's so aggressive. And I really wonder why that they appear to be threatening to me.

What! China own most of the US debt. Not to mention that China has the 4th largest surplus in the world while the US is swimming in deficit. Hey hey welcome to 2015. You need to update your info.

Also China consider NATO as an enemy as well as India so its not surprising to see china arming itself to the teeth.