BStUL0xCYAE3sD8.jpg

:xD::xD::xD::xD::xD:

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@jbgt90 Welcome to the Club! \~/\~/

@WebMaster It being winter, I think everybody has gone into hibernation, except @Joe Shearer who is going through MRO (Maintenance Repair Overhaul)(:-)

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Any proposal (:-)

Can't ask for any food item so you shouldn't feel that excited :p œ∑¥

How about a research article .......... give the culprit a topic and sometime and then he / she needs to write and post an article on that?

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Can't ask for any food item so you shouldn't feel that excited :pœ∑¥

How about a research article .......... give the culprit a topic and sometime and then he / she needs to write and post an article on that?

wooo.. a good one. We need to find a shakespearean type of article and have em experienced an excruciating pain as a reward for us for the inexcusable absence.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
wooo.. a good one. We need to find a shakespearean type of article and have em experienced an excruciating pain as a reward for us for the inexcusable absence.

Shakespearean vocabulary and understanding would be applicable only in case of our @Joe Shearer only. More than half of the words he uses land me into an alien world.

The article needs to be the absentee's own writing ......... however he can search for sources to aid him? For example I am a non defense person, so you can give me a defense related topic etc?

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
Shakespearean vocabulary and understanding would be applicable only in case of our @Joe Shearer only. More than half of the words he uses land me into an alien world.

The article needs to be the absentee's own writing ......... however he can search for sources to aid him? For example I am a non defense person, so you can give me a defense related topic etc?

Huh?

What did I do?