Comms check! | Page 4 | World Defense

Comms check!

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
What are his favourite subjects?

He is more into defense related articles and writings .......... but this is supposed to be a punishment and what I had suggested that a topic of non interest should be given to research and write about.

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
He is more into defense related articles and writings .......... but this is supposed to be a punishment and what I had suggested that a topic of non interest should be given to research and write about.

Like that?

Military music. Army (OK, military - Air Force and Navy included) bands - pipe and drum as well as brass - in Pakistan, and how they've developed since 47.

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan
Like that?

Military music. Army (OK, military - Air Force and Navy included) bands - pipe and drum as well as brass - in Pakistan, and how they've developed since 47.

Hmmmm this should be interesting. Unique and an ignored subject sir .......... interesting, very interesting.

Hithchiker

Reactions
721 28 0
Country
Pakistan
It should be something odd ..The one that he would not be willing to write on

I.R.A

Reactions
1,349 73 0
Country
Pakistan

That's what I thought; it's military, so appropriate for the forum, but it's not another gleaming piece of machinery.

Done, now a time limit should be prescribed otherwise a penalty needs to be doubled

How about the Ides of March?

Na its a bit relaxed, Ides of Feb is done

@Tps77 ???????? So ............... you ready?

Joe Shearer

Reactions
899 65 0
Country
India
When to expect @Tps77

Just in case you need a little encouragement, this is a little bit to get you started. The Mehtar Band of the Turks and the other musicians are playing an interesting tune.

Please watch (or rather, listen) from 06:10 onwards.

@jbgt90

I invite you to watch this, for two reasons:
  1. The parade drill; it has evolved into a curious hybrid, and now I understand how the routines used at the Wagah border have been adopted;
  2. The commentary: it will establish clearly a point that rises very frequently at moments of disagreement between Indian and Pakistani members of any forum. You only have to listen to the commentary for the difference between that commentary and any commentary delivered at any Indian military parade to be apparent immediately.
No, you don't have to watch all of it; just the foot marchers portions will do.