Conspiracy Theory | World Defense

Conspiracy Theory

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
Why is it that USA gets involved in so many activities away from their own country when in some circumstances they should keep out of it. Governments get involved in country affairs when they have something to gain and what we don't know is that there are so many world leaders involved in business together with being involved in ammunition or drug dealing in order to spread their country or parties wealth to make them stronger.
They ignore the little people if there is nothing to gain because it is not worth their while but all the money spent and made on drugs and arms would save each country from poverty and other issues that they have.

Waynefire

Reactions
18 0 0
Country
USA
I cannot speak for the government, but I would much rather prefer a policy of isolationism more than the world cop they have become now.

Reactions
23 0 0
Country
USA
I cannot speak for the government, but I would much rather prefer a policy of isolationism more than the world cop they have become now.
I think that has been tried more than once. Guess what, do the dates Dec. 7 and Sept. 11 mean anything to you? Perhaps we can find a middle road (which is what the current administration is trying to do. We can be part of a group of world powers ready to prevent crime without creating a police state. We can be like the big guy standing behind the small person when a bully comes around. In 1850 the US was isolated, but sail ships are just for fun these days, and there is a thing called the airplane. And don't forget rockets.

LilAnn

Reactions
87 1 0
Country
USA
For the life of me I can't remember the post, but I believe it was @Redheart who explained the need for the world "police".I'm going to be thinking about this all night until I remember the post. I'm not going to try to repeat it for fear I may say it wrong, and its his name on the line now. I will say this, I believe it should be all or nothing. Picking and choosing which battles they want to fight, and which ones they don't care about is BS. Like you post the other day, Tasha, when you mentioned it being genocide and no one helping. That is such BS. Either help everyone or no one.

STM

Reactions
4 0 0
Country
Romania
If only economy worked that easily as you implied... though we live in a period called capitalism. You can't just go ahead and help out the poverty-striken countries to show off how much of a kind person you are, because that creates unloyal competition to other countries, and sometimes even creates an inevitable inflation as well, because the respective country, as dumb as it might sound, doesn't necessarily know where to invest that money.

As for the global "police", I really don't mind. I know USA's just an atrocious country from a point of view, but hey, they are powerful. And you can trust me on the fact they're better-intentioned than Russia.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
One of the answers to your question is Multinational Companies. Every 'peacemaking' action US has taken is just to gain something. It was never and it would be ever to help somebody else. Some people realize that and others are just idiots. But the real reason behind all these peace making wars are simple raw material resources. Conspiracy theory is a term that allows them to make everybody look crazy. They can go anywhere to act like/as world police as long they have the reason. And reasons are attacks like recent ones in France. Now, we all know that NATO is behind or to be more precise, THEY can hide behind NATO. France will agree and get their share of the cake. They always win, well, until China and Russia decide otherwise.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
I think that it would be great to be a neutral country that does not get involved in anything. It is all about oil, weapons and greed. Money makes the world go round and a war makes big money! I think that when a bully comes to fight it is because it is fighting another bully. In saying that you cant talk about 9/11 because that is a sore point for a lot of people but at the same time so many more lives were taken in Hurricanes and Tsunamis and nobody ever talks about that loss.

silentwarfare

Reactions
13 0 0
Country
USA
The United States used to be an innovator; a producer of quality goods and a leader of development for new inventions and ideas. Somewhere between the 1950's to today, that transitioned into being an Imperialism Exporter. The biggest export they provide now are military bases and war to other countries, sometimes to help one side or to take resources from the other by helping their opposition. Sometimes, both! It's not uncommon to see them arming both sides of a conflict at different times in history, and even just years apart from each other as in the cases of Gaddafi and Saddam. When there is something that the US needs from them, they will give them a supply of goods and servies, but if those countries do not accept the terms, or the type of payment that they demand for that in resources or the type of currency they want them to accept, then they will go to war with the same people they were helping just years before.

The result usually ends in a swift defeat or surrender by them because they don't have as many resources or war machines and soldiers at their disposal to go toe to toe with them for very long, and the US knows that. When the surrender terms and deals are made at the end of a war, the US and anyone who helps them usually gets a nice percentage of the spoils of war, but the people under the government who was conquered often suffer as the result of it, while a new puppet government is installed to make sure they are always compliant with any future requests or demands the US would make of them.

Very little of this goes to the American people if at all, because most of it goes to the politicians who send people to war for them and for other countries like Israel who control the US from AIPAC and other lobbyist and special-interest groups. The United States is a corporation and has been for a long time. This is business as usual for them, but few people are aware of this who live there.

It's not right, but that's just how it goes. To change this, you'd have to restore manufacturing and economic alternatives that would replace what they are getting now from other regions and make sure that the people and the economy didn't suffer if you tried to restructure the government and military to be more local and less globally imperial. I don't see that happening any time soon, but that's what would need to be done if you were to try.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
The government is like a business. If you have a company that has saturated your local market, the only recourse is to expand globally. With the US, it is used to get involved in different countries that it has access to. I can cite the history of the Philippines that the US bases still lingered even after giving the Philippines the independence in 1946. That military bases in the Philippines gave the US a vantage piont in the Pacific not to mention the business they get from it.

UnslaadKrosis

Reactions
11 0 0
Country
India
As many others previously stated in this thread, The Government's agenda is to help the multinational companies and powerful people whose money got them elected. They're not better intentioned, they're just greedy. Want an example? Iraq war. And I won't believe that Sep. 11 was due to The USA's isolationist policy. It was a product of their incessant meddling in Afganistan that led to the formation of the Al Quaeda, that finally resulted in the tragedy.

But in my opinion, the problem lies not with the government, but the people. Every time the US Govt. gets involved in business not their own, they put the words freedom and democracy in the title or use a threat like Nuclear Warfare or Weapons of Mass Destruction, if the intervention involves sending citizens to their death. And the common people eat that right up. Think about it.

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
Why is it that USA gets involved in so many activities away from their own country when in some circumstances they should keep out of it. Governments get involved in country affairs when they have something to gain and what we don't know is that there are so many world leaders involved in business together with being involved in ammunition or drug dealing in order to spread their country or parties wealth to make them stronger.
They ignore the little people if there is nothing to gain because it is not worth their while but all the money spent and made on drugs and arms would save each country from poverty and other issues that they have.
The United States has a history of tossing away isolationism for the gain of their fellow countries. Why this even is a question is beyond me. I'm not going to deny that they do it a lot for benefit, however. Especially the oil war that we fought.

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
For the life of me I can't remember the post, but I believe it was @Redheart who explained the need for the world "police".I'm going to be thinking about this all night until I remember the post. I'm not going to try to repeat it for fear I may say it wrong, and its his name on the line now. I will say this, I believe it should be all or nothing. Picking and choosing which battles they want to fight, and which ones they don't care about is BS. Like you post the other day, Tasha, when you mentioned it being genocide and no one helping. That is such BS. Either help everyone or no one.
it is not bs, the world only helps out when there is something to gain from it and oil is the biggest commodity which is why there is always so much war. Terrorism is a terrible thing and we all need to stick together to fight it but when 9/11 happened it was remembered for years and years and it was bad but at the same time a tsunami almost wiped out an entire country and that was forgotten about. There have been times when countries have been in need of a big brother so to speak and it has not been visable for them to step in so I say every country should keep to themselves to avoid war

tasha

Reactions
10 0 0
Country
South Africa
governments are a business and most of them make their money through warfare. Did anyone watch Lord of war? It is real and every country is involved in selling arms to make money for their campaigns and economies. I have even heard of some of them being involved in drugs too but nobody will ever link it to a presidential party will they

ipm_zipedia

Reactions
24 0 0
Country
USA
governments are a business and most of them make their money through warfare. Did anyone watch Lord of war? It is real and every country is involved in selling arms to make money for their campaigns and economies. I have even heard of some of them being involved in drugs too but nobody will ever link it to a presidential party will they
War is not the only industry that governments make money from. It's sort of a given that industry correlates with profit, although wartime does indeed have the tendency to bolster it.

explorerx7

Reactions
37 1 0
Country
Jamaica
They are always spreading their wings seeking to sell their arms or opening up new opportunities for business entities originating from the United States. This situation is not a unique is not Unique to the United States, other developed countries do it too, it may seem, however, that the United States is deemed to be the world leader in this type of activity.