Deadly Twin Blasts Kill Several People In Brussels | World Defense

Deadly Twin Blasts Kill Several People In Brussels

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
RIP, there are some reports that the perpetrators were the ones who escaped alive from the attacks in France. These people are getting more sophisticated. Which doesn't surprise me, the Western born radicals are either hit or miss. Some of them are low IQ people who the authorities catch up to quickly, and then some of them are very passionate and nifty. As you can see here, this is one of the attackers, he appears to be ordinary stylish individual:

1935397_1352395248136225_1690964292607329475_n.jpg

The duffle bag had a bomb in it, according to some reports. EU needs intelligence sharing, but also work with local Muslim community to report any suspicions. Problem is, some of these guys aren't stupid and don't try raising any suspicion around them, they know other Muslims could be connected to authorities. This effort is long term, there needs to be educational surge in the Middle East, we also need to stabilize the situation, and hope for the best. More instability just feeds into more deterioration.

CORRECTION:

These 3 individuals did not perpetrate the attacks. Two suicide bombers did, however these three people are wanted by Belgian authorities, they may be innocent:

7677_1352385044803912_4925495526418105593_n.jpg

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
@Falcon29 we have started increasing intelligence sharing and so on. When Paris was attacked Germany was planning to send over some GSG 9 Operatives to help French security forces locate the suspects. Currently France, Germany and UK have increased airport security. I hope our Belgian brothers heal through this and arrest the suspects

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
I don't understand how on earth would a bag filled with explosion passes through security check without being noticed?

I read that ISIS claim responsibility for the attack as a revenge for the arrest of one of their fellow by the Belgium authority, how truth is that?

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
Brandenburg Gate in Berlin

imrs.php

Trevi fountain in Rome

imrs.php

Courthouse in Lyon, France

imrs.php

Burj Khalifa skyscraper in Dubai

CeKjUFDXIAA3hFY.jpg

Royal Palace in Amsterdam

CeLABbfWwAAEQOb.jpg:large

iPalace of Culture and Science in Warsaw

CeLCs8yXIAAT4XV.jpg:large

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I don't understand how on earth would a bag filled with explosion passes through security check without being noticed?

I read that ISIS claim responsibility for the attack as a revenge for the arrest of one of their fellow by by the Belgium authority, how truth is that?

Belgian security/intelligence is apparently not on par with other EU members. They weren't bags, but suicide belts, and they managed to sneak assault rifles in. Which makes me wonder, were they required to do any screening like usual? No TSA scans?

As far as ISIS, they did claim responsibility, but there was nothing mentioned about that guy, they just said it's because of the coalition attacks.

Lieutenant

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
2,409 25 0
Belgian security/intelligence is apparently not on par with other EU members. They weren't bags, but suicide belts, and they managed to sneak assault rifles in. Which makes me wonder, were they required to do any screening like usual? No TSA scans?

As far as ISIS, they did claim responsibility, but there was nothing mentioned about that guy, they just said it's because of the coalition attacks.

Wow Im just shocked reading all this. How could an airport security be infiltrated so easily like this. No security scan no K-9 units no metal detection.o_O Belgium airport security shares the big blame here. If that is truly done by ISIS then those scums are not just a bunch of barefooted rather highly trained ones. There could be some helping them from inside. Im truly stunned man.

Jaeger

Professional
Reactions
1,627 13 0
Country
Germany
@WebMaster It was the same guy who was responsible for the Paris attacks. He admitted to wanting to attack Brussels and Berlin the same way Paris got attacked. Though thankfully our Belgian brothers arrested the scumbag. German Police last month arrested an Islamic State commander in rural village. So in my opinion France-Germany-UK-Belgium need to jointly share more intel info and conduct more joint security raids.

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Rest in peace to the dead, speedy recovery for the wounded. We should drop nukes on Syria and Iraq so peace can prevail in the world.

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman has sent a cable of condolences to King Philippe of Belgium after the terrorist attacks that took place in Brussels on Tuesday.

King Salman said in the cable, “We learned with grief about the terrorist attacks that took place in Brussels which resulted in casualties and injuries. As we strongly condemn these criminal acts, we, on behalf of the Government and people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, condole Your Excellency, the families of the victims and the brotherly people of Belgium. We stress the importance of international efforts to confront and eliminate this dangerous scourge which is condemned by all divine religions and international norms and conventions.”
The crown prince and deputy crown prince also sent messages of condolence to King Philippe.

Saudi Arabia condemns terror attacks in Brussels | Arab News

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Wow Im just shocked reading all this. How could an airport security be infiltrated so easily like this. No security scan no K-9 units no metal detection.o_O Belgium airport security shares the big blame here. If that is truly done by ISIS then those scums are not just a bunch of barefooted rather highly trained ones. There could be some helping them from inside. Im truly stunned man.

I'm confused about that too, I could understand attack in city center or near transportation, but airport? Belgium has to have some sort of screening/security scans, so what happened? Can anybody pitch in?

Yeah I agree, I was stating that for awhile now, with 2-3 years fighting in war, they are gaining experience and have tried new methods out. I notice unlike the other rebel groups, ISIS is only one that is improving combat tactics and using experience to their advantage. If rebels had done the same, ISIS wouldn't have been this influential in Syria by now. Nor Kurds or Assad.

Rest in peace to the dead, speedy recovery for the wounded. We should drop nukes on Syria and Iraq so peace can prevail in the world.

The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman has sent a cable of condolences to King Philippe of Belgium after the terrorist attacks that took place in Brussels on Tuesday.

King Salman said in the cable, “We learned with grief about the terrorist attacks that took place in Brussels which resulted in casualties and injuries. As we strongly condemn these criminal acts, we, on behalf of the Government and people of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, condole Your Excellency, the families of the victims and the brotherly people of Belgium. We stress the importance of international efforts to confront and eliminate this dangerous scourge which is condemned by all divine religions and international norms and conventions.”
The crown prince and deputy crown prince also sent messages of condolence to King Philippe.

Saudi Arabia condemns terror attacks in Brussels | Arab News

Relax. :D

The people in Iraq and Syria have suffered enough.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Relax. :D

The people in Iraq and Syria have suffered enough.

European nations should not listen to the U.S rather collaborate with regional countries especially Saudi Arabia and Turkey to tackle terrorism mainly Assad and ISIS. Remember it was the U.S, Assad and Iraq (Al-Maliki) who released terrorists majority of ISIS members from prisons and now those are launching terror attacks on everyone. But there are not welling to do this as they are busy arming and training the Kurds. Thats what happened when you have no clue about what you are doing.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
My best guess is the enemies were already in Belgium before the attacks well before they carried them out or however you want to say it and the Belgians were not suspecting it.

The explosion must have occurred near the entrance of the airport, before the screening process that leads to gates. There's no other explanation to it. It's odd how this one man is able to head a ring and pull all this off. Belgium probably needs physical EU assistance in form of security advisers.

European nations should not listen to the U.S rather collaborate with regional countries especially Saudi Arabia and Turkey to tackle terrorism mainly Assad and ISIS. Remember it was the U.S, Assad and Iraq (Al-Maliki) who released terrorists majority of ISIS members from prisons and now those are launching terror attacks on everyone. But there are not welling to do this as they are busy arming and training the Kurds. Thats what happened when you have no clue about what you are doing.

You're not gonna be able to sway them your way, just look out for your own interests. These guys I believe were born in Europe.

Scorpion

Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
My best guess is the enemies were already in Belgium before the attacks well before they carried them out or however you want to say it and the Belgians were not suspecting it.

The big thing here is how did they escape the security check. Even if they were inside how did the manage to get in without passing through security. I don't know about Belgium but here in Saudi Arabia there are check points before you enter the way to the airport.