Donald Trump Speaks on Foreign Policy

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey

Watch from 9:07-10:40

@Scorpion @Gasoline @T-123456 @WebMaster @Legend

Why aren't Arabs/Muslims voting for this guy?

@Diane Lane @explorerx7 @Corzhens

What are your thoughts folks?
Maybe because of his statements regarding Muslims and other minorities?
He is right on many issues but his solutions are to radical,there is no room for radical solutions in politics,at least not in the US.
Because of him(if he becomes the Replican candidate),the US will have another ''Obama''(Hillary) like persident who will ruin the US's reputation even more.
Every other Republican candidate would win against Hillary Clinton.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Maybe because of his statements regarding Muslims and other minorities?
He is right on many issues but his solutions are to radical,there is no room for radical solutions in politics,at least not in the US.
Because of him(if he becomes the Replican candidate),the US will have another ''Obama''(Hillary) like persident who will ruin the US's reputation even more.
Every other Republican candidate would win against Hillary Clinton.

What did he say about Muslims or other minorities? If you can't list specifically what he said then you're just going along with the media character assassination scheme against him. He has much support from minorities, he actually has increasing Arab support too. If you're Muslim, then this should appeal to you:

-Nation building or forcing democracy unto Middle Eastern nations won't work
-Don't bring random migrants for no reason(those who want random migrants in don't explain their agenda, because it only benefits one specific race)
-Trump explains he wants stability for the ME and acknowledges past neocons destabilized it, he is anti-neocon(very powerful Jewish-Zionist 'Christian' establishment)

Actually you're wrong, absolutely no other republican has a chance against Hillary. Only Trump is projected to beat her in general elections according to polls. If you're upset about Syria, that is your problem. Turks and Arabs have plenty at their disposal to alter the status-quo but they won't do it. Simply because they hate their own people(Sunni Islamist) more than anybody else(even Shia). They also prefer secularism/life over conflict. Hence you only have yourselves to blame. As long as you hate rightly guided people, then you will have no inclination or urge to spread righteousness in the region. Instead, Arabs and Turks support useless mercenary groups that serve neocon interests that brings no benefit to people of Syria or people in the region.

Neocons are the ones who supported Kurds, not Obama. Obama is not in control of American foreign policy, the neocons in Congress who are all bought out by AIPAC have proposed supporting Kurds because Israel gets cheap oil and since only neocon interests are advanced. Turks and Arabs don't oppose all of this, neither do Iranians. At least for now.

So in the end, I don't want to hear you guys complaining about your situation, God gave you an abundance of resources and prosperity that you could have used to advance righteousness in the region, instead you guys used it to promote secularism and fund military budget against Sunni Islamists before your so called sworn 'Shia enemies'. Everything you need is already available for you, but most of you dislike God's agenda and don't want to advance it.

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
What did he say about Muslims or other minorities?
I dont know what world you live in but he said all of this on US media,
Just google:''Donald Trump on Muslims'' and hear him live.

Donald Trump's horrifying words about Muslims (Opinion) - CNN.com
Donald Trump: ban all Muslims entering US | US news | The Guardian
Donald Trump on Muslims (C-SPAN) 2016 - TagTélé

-Trump explains he wants stability for the ME and acknowledges past neocons destabilized it, he is anti-neocon(very powerful Jewish-Zionist 'Christian' establishment)
He wants stability for the ME ok,but how is he going to bring this ''stability''?
If you're upset about Syria, that is your problem. Turks and Arabs have plenty at their disposal to alter the status-quo but they won't do it. Simply because they hate their own people(Sunni Islamist) more than anybody else(even Shia). They also prefer secularism/life over conflict. Hence you only have yourselves to blame. As long as you hate rightly guided people, then you will have no inclination or urge to spread righteousness in the region. Instead, Arabs and Turks support useless mercenary groups that serve neocon interests that brings no benefit to people of Syria or people in the region.
Am i not the one blaming the Arabs and Turks for not going in and doing some claen up in Syria,from the beginning of the conflict?
You shouldnt tell that to me.

Neocons are the ones who supported Kurds, not Obama. Obama is not in control of American foreign policy, the neocons in Congress who are all bought out by AIPAC have proposed supporting Kurds because Israel gets cheap oil and since only neocon interests are advanced.
That is bs,

So in the end, I don't want to hear you guys complaining about your situation, God gave you an abundance of resources and prosperity that you could have used to advance righteousness in the region, instead you guys used it to promote secularism and fund military budget against Sunni Islamists before your so called sworn 'Shia enemies'. Everything you need is already available for you, but most of you dislike God's agenda and don't want to advance it.
We differ in opinion on this.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I dont know what world you live in but he said all of this on US media,
Just google:''Donald Trump on Muslims'' and hear him live.

Donald Trump's horrifying words about Muslims (Opinion) - CNN.com
Donald Trump: ban all Muslims entering US | US news | The Guardian
Donald Trump on Muslims (C-SPAN) 2016 - TagTélé

Trump's Muslim backers celebrate his success - CNNPolitics.com

That's not offensive, he is not anti-Muslim. There is no fanaticism that comes from against Muslims, otherwise he would be pushing for unconditional support to Israel and more intervention/expanded military operations overseas. Trump doesn't want that, as it brings no benefit to anybody.

Furthermore, Muslims have odd way of reading peoples intentions. They ignore all anti-Muslim sentiment emanating from other republican candidates or even democratic candidates. Ted Cruz is an example of a very anti-Muslim individual. He is an establishment tool, who seeks overseas meddling that is intended to benefit nobody other than Israel, to persist at high levels. That's how you know someone hates you. Democratic candidates give nice lip service for Muslims but increase military operations/unjust policies overseas.

Only Trump truly stands out from the rest of the candidates, as evident by his foreign policy pledges, and this suggests he has no grudge against Muslims and doesn't seek to make lives of the Middle Eastern peoples worse.

He wants stability for the ME ok,but how is he going to bring this ''stability''?

He won't, he's just not gonna make it worse than it is for the people justified in their quests for self determination. Which is I'm, and pretty much the whole ME region is asking for. It's up to the people to stabilize the situation, and they need opportunity to mature on their own. Even if it means an intense tug of war for control in the region. With increasing Shia populations in some Arab Gulf nations along with the ongoing Syrian and Iraqi crisis's, the future will be tense and it's not in the hands of the US to deal with that.

Am i not the one blaming the Arabs and Turks for not going in and doing some claen up in Syria,from the beginning of the conflict?
You shouldnt tell that to me.

The people have differing agendas regarding 'cleaning up' Syria, and it all consists of nationalist objectives. Which will involve crack down on Sunni Islamists. They already don't agree on who should have most influence in post-Assad Syria, and hence have no immediate interest to intervene. Therefore I blame the people for not being merciful, by seeking to crack down on those who sacrificed the most in the war, which means they're greedy and extremely hateful of Muslims/Islam. Being Muslim by name does not exonerate them of being hateful towards Islam.

There are many secular Muslims in Turkey and the Arab world who don't like Islamists for implementing Islam, nothing to do with violence. As everyone resorts to violence in the Syrian arena, such as the Kurds, yet the Kurds get international support as they're anti-Islam and lead nationalist aspirations.

This hatred is responsible for the situation, and the solution is available in front of everybody.

That is bs,

Republicans such as these, like to embarrass Obama administration by suggesting they don't do enough against ISIS. This shows me nothing and I'm not sure what point you're trying to get across. Bottomline, it's not his decision. US was pro-Kurd prior to Obama being sworn in. Because they benefit Israeli interests, of weakening both Iran led axis and Sunni led axis, while getting added benefit of cheap oil.

We differ in opinion on this.

That's what you get for opposing the Don! (:-)

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
There are many secular Muslims in Turkey and the Arab world who don't like Islamists for implementing Islam
One of your nice ways to put it(bold part),you just mean implementing Sharia Law,,look at countries where there is Sharia Law,which one is doing good(dont come with oil rich countries)?
Governing and religion are enemies,you are an intelligent person,yet you have failed to see it.
Btw,forget that ever happening to my country(Sharia Law),as long as there are people like myself,Don Hazzy!

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
One of your nice ways to put it(bold part),you just mean implementing Sharia Law,,look at countries where there is Sharia Law,which one is doing good(dont come with oil rich countries)?
Governing and religion are enemies,you are an intelligent person,yet you have failed to see it.
Btw,forget that ever happening to my country(Sharia Law),as long as there are people like myself,Don Hazzy!

I don't mean implementing Sharia Law, already there is partial Sharia Law in Arab nations. I mean political and social/cultural direction being guided by Islam. The finance, human resource development, etc...all that stuff isn't guided by religion and can be worked on by what you consider 'secular' means. For Arabs, this is best model. For Turks I'll let them decide their route on their own. Implementing Sharia Law is not problem, all Islamists don't include judicial punishment part because there is no Islamic state, consultation or agreement between the people. What ISIS does in that regard is not compatible with Islamic approach. Just so you don't misread this situation.

In Islam it's not just material/systemic approach that you have, it's a spiritual thing. Implementing Islam is not about logistics, very little to do with that, it's for spiritual/religious obligations and reasons. If you really do believe in God, then our obligations toward him were not and haven't been dropped. We still have to obey them. :)

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
I don't mean implementing Sharia Law, already there is partial Sharia Law in Arab nations. I mean political and social/cultural direction being guided by Islam. The finance, human resource development, etc...all that stuff isn't guided by religion and can be worked on by what you consider 'secular' means. For Arabs, this is best model. For Turks I'll let them decide their route on their own. Implementing Sharia Law is not problem, all Islamists don't include judicial punishment part because there is no Islamic state, consultation or agreement between the people. What ISIS does in that regard is not compatible with Islamic approach. Just so you don't misread this situation.

In Islam it's not just material/systemic approach that you have, it's a spiritual thing. Implementing Islam is not about logistics, very little to do with that, it's for spiritual/religious obligations and reasons. If you really do believe in God, then our obligations toward him were not and haven't been dropped. We still have to obey them. :)
Since true Islam(no sects) will never be implemented by the so called ''Islamic'' countries,you should forget about it from ever happening.
Hard to believe for others but true Islam is a religion of peace,unfortunately,there is no true Islam left on the planet,thanks to all the so called ''Islamic actors'',all around the world.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Since true Islam(no sects) will never be implemented by the so called ''Islamic'' countries,you should forget about it from ever happening.
Hard to believe for others but true Islam is a religion of peace,unfortunately,there is no true Islam left on the planet,thanks to all the so called ''Islamic actors'',all around the world.

Islam is neither a religion of peace nor war, it's not defined by war terms. Original orthodox Islam is the Sunni Islam. Which is considered the 'true' Islam. Irregardless of how many actors or sects there are, as the Prophet of Islam warned his followers that they would split into 73 sects.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
For you maybe,not for me.

My advice to you is to not blindly follow what you were born with, I'm gonna guess you're a Turkish Alawite. I know that sect has strong roots in Turkey and it has more a cultural/identity meaning to you than anything else. Omani's identify as Ibadi's, Syrians identify as Sufi's, Iranians identify as Shia's, etc...you get where I'm going, all of this is for cultural purposes. Most of them carry national burden more than anything. None have interest in implementing Islam, at least prior to the conflict in Syria for some Syrians. Because Islam has no spiritual purpose or larger meaning.

Which means deep inside they doubt Islam and regard it as Arab cultural product which should be modified to your advantage depending on your nationality. So if for some people, this is how Islam is regarded to them, then they can't indulge in debate over what Islam is the true Islam. Simply because they openly acknowledge they don't believe in it, once you connect the dots.

I grew up without any specific Islam being assigned to me. The community I was raised around was a Sufi Sunni community. Which I wasn't aware of as a child. Growing up, I didn't identify as a Sufi. Nor a Salafi, I just consider myself orthodox Sunni. Sufi's make mistake in adding meaning to Islam which Prophet didn't assign, Salafi's make mistake of claiming to be the original in order to get attention and praise amongst their community. Both are in the wrong. Not all individuals are wrong, but the overall group meaning is wrong. True Islam is what is considered 'orthodox Sunni' Islam because it was outlined by the Prophet(SAW) himself. The Prophet didn't come to reveal a few verses or just the holy book alone, he taught us exactly what constitutes our ideology. And everyone knows this, but they intentionally deviate from it due to whatever wrong intentions they have. So you are free to believe what you want, but don't dispute what Islam is or isn't with me if I'm clearly right about it.

And once again I state, every single Arab government, Turkish government, Asian and Iranian governments, are all non-Islamic(not non-Muslim, rather non-Islamic) governments. Very far from it, actually. Anyone who suggests otherwise is lying and has an agenda, or is actually deep down anti-Islam. Just because they are non-Islamic doesn't permit one to fight against them, you have to consider the context. That being said, they are in the wrong and there are other people in the right, and as such they will be recognized by God, doesn't matter how they are judged by people on earth. Since that was never God's reason to create mankind. The goal in life is to achieve submission to God, and die in that state. And hence, being politically victorious as a group of people as a whole has no relation to achieving God's mercy. It's that you stand by him at all costs and don't abandon his obligations, even if you're one person and millions around you object to you. You die in that state, you succeeded in life. The purpose of life is to succeed in life. Majority of people have flawed understanding of life, as they consider this the only life there will be.

Last edited:

T-123456

Reactions
243 1 0
Country
Turkey
My advice to you is to not blindly follow what you were born with, I'm gonna guess you're a Turkish Alawite. I know that sect has strong roots in Turkey and it has more a cultural/identity meaning to you than anything else. Omani's identify as Ibadi's, Syrians identify as Sufi's, Iranians identify as Shia's, etc...you get where I'm going, all of this is for cultural purposes. Most of them carry national burden more than anything. None have interest in implementing Islam, at least prior to the conflict in Syria for some Syrians. Because Islam has no spiritual purpose or larger meaning.

Which means deep inside they doubt Islam and regard it as Arab cultural product which should be modified to your advantage depending on your nationality. So if for some people, this is how Islam is regarded to them, then they can't indulge in debate over what Islam is the true Islam. Simply because they openly acknowledge they don't believe in it, once you connect the dots.

I grew up without any specific Islam being assigned to me. The community I was raised around was a Sufi Sunni community. Which I wasn't aware of as a child. Growing up, I didn't identify as a Sufi. Nor a Salafi, I just consider myself orthodox Sunni. Sufi's make mistake in adding meaning to Islam which Prophet didn't assign, Salafi's make mistake of claiming to be the original in order to get attention and praise amongst their community. Both are in the wrong. Not all individuals are wrong, but the overall group meaning is wrong. True Islam is what is considered 'orthodox Sunni' Islam because it was outlined by the Prophet(SAW) himself. The Prophet didn't come to reveal a few verses or just the holy book alone, he taught us exactly what constitutes our ideology. And everyone knows this, but they intentionally deviate from it due to whatever wrong intentions they have. So you are free to believe what you want, but don't dispute what Islam is or isn't with me if I'm clearly right about it.

And once again I state, every single Arab government, Turkish government, Asian and Iranian governments, are all non-Islamic governments. Very far from it, actually. Anyone who suggests otherwise is lying and has an agenda, or is actually deep down anti-Islam. Just because they are non-Islamic doesn't permit one to fight against them, you have to consider the context. That being said, they are in the wrong and there are other people in the right, and as such they will be recognized by God, doesn't matter how they are judged by people on earth. Since that was never God's reason to create mankind. The goal in life is to achieve submission to God, and die in that state. And hence, being politically victorious as a group of people as a whole has no relation to achieving God's mercy. It's that you stand by him at all costs and don't abandon his obligations, even if you're one person and millions around you object to you. You die in that state, you succeeded in life. The purpose of life is to succeed in life. Majority of people have flawed understanding of life, as they consider this the only life there will be.
I was born a Sunni Muslim,i was never thought to fear God,your Orthodox Islam puts fear into people.
''Dont do this dont do that,do this or that or else'',thats not my Islam,my Islam is tolerance and accepting each other as is within limits of norms and values.
Lets just end it here,we have different opinions on religion.

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
I was born a Sunni Muslim,i was never thought to fear God,your Orthodox Islam puts fear into people.
''Dont do this dont do that,do this or that or else'',thats not my Islam,my Islam is tolerance and accepting each other as is within limits of norms and values.
Lets just end it here,we have different opinions on religion.

How am I putting fear into people? I'd like to genuinely know so I can better explain myself. Bottomline, there is no Muslim government that is Islamic, and lifestyle in Muslim societies is semi-Islamic. This is true, and we as Muslims are supposed to enable the original Islam as a complete package, think of Islam as a bird that has two wings, you take the wings off, it is no longer a bird and can't function as a bird. The same logic applies to society, you can't have pure intentions or advance your plights if at the same time you're promoting non-Islamic lifestyle or even semi-Islamic one.

We see this today in the Arab world, every Muslim in the region does not care for the plights of the Syrian or Palestinian people. Because Syrian and Palestinian people have top of the line Muslims who implement the 'bird' as a whole, and hence Islam strongly influences their political and social decision making, which in turn causes neighboring Muslims to fear them and have no sympathy to their causes, and if they do, just offer lip service. If they were practicing Muslims, they would not be against Islam and would rush to its service.

In Islam, one can be a Muslim and still go to hell. I want you to think about that, there will be Muslims who do believe in Islamic declaration of faith, yet are cast to hell. This is because they disregard the rest of the package. Eventually they will be relieved of their punishment as we know the Prophet will intercede on their behalf. So I don't have to refer to such Muslims as infidels, because they are not infidels. They're misguided Muslims, in the wrong. They go with the flow and let live with let live.

There is nothing wrong with being good towards people, there is a problem with 'let live' perspective. 'Let live' means you're gonna watch the society morally decay, you're going to watch people further themselves from God and his religion, and you're gonna watch oppression continue against righteous people as nationalist/worldly interests are more important to you than anything else. Islam does is totally against the 'let live' mentality.

It's the opposite in Islam, you must interfere and reverse this process. And I wouldn't approve of violence in examples in the past, but in today's modern world, actually violence is acceptable. Today, we have tyranny, moral decay, anti-God and religion agenda being spread across the whole world, in an enforcing manner that doesn't require people's approval. There were no polls done or discussions had when the immoral global culture was globalized and enforced on society. It was just implemented, and people 'let live' with it. And hence it's dominant right now. And this lifestyle, is all tied to government and society. It's like a 'bird' with its two wings. And they're interconnected. And this globalist agenda has lead to tyranny, oppression, unhealthy habits, unhealthy consumerist lifestyle, etc....I can go on and on.

But, now this agenda is being enforced on the remaining religious people of the world by intimidation and isolation, as in case in the West. If you oppose homosexuality, or alcoholism, or overseas wars, etc....you get demonized and intimidated in the West. And the majority in the West support these rituals/habits/policies so those in the minority can't do anything to object it. They already lost the war. Now this war was transferred to the Muslim world, and is being enforced by dictatorial regimes, foreign armies, and militias on payroll. It's a war on God and his religion, absolutely. And therefore it is 100% permissible to take up armies to fight those giving victory to this anti-God agenda and trying to enforce it through mass murder, tyranny, and promoting promiscuity among many other things.

And that is exactly what defines Jihad. And what's happening now is a Jihad against this terrible global tyranny. And the truthful, honest, and good willed people shall persist in their Jihad until God intervenes by giving direct support in form of a 'reliever/savior' and with support of angels. And this savior is the 'Mahdi', who will provide spiritual salvation for the people of the world and we are in the era of paving the way for his coming.

And Muslims should understand this and promote Globalist, unjust, unnatural lifestyle and agenda. And be steadfast, they are not all required to fight, but they should at least be neutral and be able to connect the dots.

djordjem87

Reactions
35 0 0
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Somebody said that every other republican would win against Hilary but that doesn't make any practical sense. It is the 'battle' between two strongest contenders and those who could win against Hilary should have first won against Trump. I think that his point of view is a bit radical but I am voting in my country for Serbian Radical Party (SRS) since I got the right to vote so I would advice him to tone it down just a little bit. The leader of SRS is Vojislav Seselj ... This guy. He was 12 years in Hague prison and he was defending himself and this year they had to let him out. In this video he teaches the court some history. He is actually a genius. Two Phds and he is the youngest doctor in the history of Yugoslavia and Balkan.

Corzhens

Reactions
111 1 0
Country
Philippines
I agree with @T-123456 that Donald Trump's proposed solutions are too radical. But on the contrary, his radical statements may have given him the popularity because people may be tired with the usual political speeches of promising orthodox solutions. I don't think Trump is joking when he said he would build a great wall to separate US from Mexico. And that earned an applause from the public.

May I segue a bit. In the coming presidential elecctions next week in the Philippines, leading in the survey is the contemporary of Trump in terms of radicalism. Mr. Duterte is a mayor of southern city who shot up to political prominence because of his radical statements. Worse, he curses, yes, saying obscene words in public. But it looks like he would be our next president.