Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India. | Page 35 | World Defense

Egyptian Mirage V Horus released after stiff opposition from India.

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
It was said somewhere that the C-130s being spotted are just here for refuelling and then continue their journey.Some light on this claim is appreciated.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
@Khafee sb, yesterday Egyptian C-130s spotted again, please give us some good news about Horus
I did, and it was confirmed by an Egyptian media outlet as well. Pls go through the last few pages.

Pinnacle

Reactions
160 5 0
Country
Pakistan
I did, and it was confirmed by an Egyptian media outlet as well. Pls go through the last few pages.
Yeah I read your posts but what I meant was when to expect completion of their delivery?

Edit: And one more thing same two aircrafts were spotted in china as well, any in sight?

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Why do you want everything spoon fed to you? Can you read what I wrote?

I hope the news/account can be trusted because there is no news report from a conventional news outlet yet

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Sir i trust you because of past record i have no metric to judge the tweet though
Have a look at the Tweets profile, the guy is very credible on Egyptian defence matters. Besides why would he make up something like this?

Anyways once deliveries are over PAF or some fan boy will reveal something.

Nightfox

Reactions
377 3 0
Country
Pakistan
Have a look at the Tweets profile, the guy is very credible on Egyptian defence matters. Besides why would he make up something like this?

Anyways once deliveries are over PAF or some fan boy will reveal something.
If you say he is credible i'll take your word for it

Araz

Reactions
208 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
sir its good for us . we dnt let them to believe that Chinese are good in tech . otherwise they will not sleep in night.
we should continue our mission and let them talk big
InshaAllah khan Insha was a poet in late Mughal era who was notorious for speaking his mind.He would often be out of jobs due to being thrown out of the darbar of one or the other nawab. Once after a long time he found a job with a nawab and settled in. One evening he was sitting with the nawab and the nawab asked him. "Inshaa- how many poems do you write in a day-" Inshaa replied"Sir it depends - sometimes I can complete one poem, sometimes it is one in a week sometimes once a month. "Really!!" the Nawab replied". I can go to the Loo and write a couple of poems ". And Inshaa replied--"no wonder they are such shit". Needless to say he was out of a job again.
The point is some people have to spew bullcrap to make others aware they are around. You have to just ignore these people.
Enjoy.
A

maxpane

Reactions
476 8 0
Country
Pakistan
InshaAllah khan Insha was a poet in late Mughal era who was notorious for speaking his mind.He would often be out of jobs due to being thrown out of the darbar of one or the other nawab. Once after a long time he found a job with a nawab and settled in. One evening he was sitting with the nawab and the nawab asked him. "Inshaa- how many poems do you write in a day-" Inshaa replied"Sir it depends - sometimes I can complete one poem, sometimes it is one in a week sometimes once a month. "Really!!" the Nawab replied". I can go to the Loo and write a couple of poems ". And Inshaa replied--"no wonder they are such shit". Needless to say he was out of a job again.
The point is some people have to spew bullcrap to make others aware they are around. You have to just ignore these people.
Enjoy.
A
sir i already keep my self quite and i dnt indulge in much fuss.

Mingle

Reactions
1,813 8 0
Country
Pakistan

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200729-122012_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200729-122012_Chrome.jpg
    985.8 KB · Views: 118