1590260750300.png

Best Regards

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Well we had a confusing scenario in Toronto. A very small group declared Eid for Saturday based on moon sighting in Kenya and Somalia . Vast majority decided not to follow. Even my mosque decided today. I was so sure of Sunday Eid and plus almost everyone I know is doing on Sunday so I decided to move to Sunday too.

So everyone have a happy and blessed Eid Mubarak to you and your family.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Well we had a confusing scenario in Toronto. A very small group declared Eid for Saturday based on moon sighting in Kenya and Somalia . Vast majority decided not to follow. Even my mosque decided today. I was so sure of Sunday Eid and plus almost everyone I know is doing on Sunday so I decided to move to Sunday too.

Kenya and Somalia? ∫øø§

Gripen9

THINK TANK
Reactions
5,232 245 0
Country
Pakistan
Eid Mubarak to All.
Eid wil be on Sunday May 24th for majority of Greater Seattle area. There is one masjid doing it today based on sightings in Kenya.

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan

Ya its sunday bro

Eid Mubarak everyone, try not to add 30lbs to your weight in the next few days. :~_~:

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Bhai iss saal tu popalzai bhi sath eid mana raha haii sab qiyaamat ki nishaniyaan hain .Idiots aur incompetents ki bhi ego ho sakti haii yeh Fawad chaudry aur Mufti Muneeb ko dekh kar yaqeen aa jata hai
Dont know why, but I'm happy you guys are celebrating with us this time.

Khafee

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions
24,463 1,293 0
Bhai iss saal tu popalzai bhi sath eid mana raha haii sab qiyaamat ki nishaniyaan hain .Idiots aur incompetents ki bhi ego ho sakti haii yeh Fawad chaudry aur Mufti Muneeb ko dekh kar yaqeen aa jata hai

Mullahs who advocate that scientific instruments should not be used to look for the crescent, can start with removing their spectacles.

Zulu

Reactions
2,010 60 0
Country
Pakistan
Dnt forget loud speaker too i always tease such Mullah's ""itni hi hai tu loud speaker choro yeh bhi goron ki shaitani scientific invention but woh molvi hi kiyaa jo logic ko follow karyy :psorry count Fawad chaudry too he always saw every thing first thanx to his home made ,made in Pakistan Hubble
Mullahs who advocate that scientific instruments should not be used to look for the crescent, can start with removing their spectacles.