Eid ul Fitar 2020 | Page 2 | World Defense

Eid ul Fitar 2020

Zeeman

THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reactions
2,688 85 0
Country
Pakistan
Maulvi sahab sits in his American made car, drives to the Musjid, calls his wife In a Chines made cell phone, checks his Swiss made watch for exact time, uses the mike made in Germany to give Azan and declares we will not use western technology to look for the moon.

DHsquare

Reactions
219 2 0
Country
Pakistan
EID MUBARAK TO ENTIRE WORLD DEFENSE FAMILY!
May Allah bless us all & keep us under His amaan amidst this extraordinary covid'19 situation.

#STAYHOME_STAYSAFE
?????

Falcon29

THINK TANK
Reactions
1,042 14 0
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Eid Mubarak to everyone. Most people went with Sunday. Initially I thought it was it going to be Saturday tbh. :)

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
I'm carious did you guys ever win the egg fights during eid? I would always lose until I found out that people did somthing to their eggs which made them rock hard. So they would take all my eggs (:-\

Pakhtoon yum

Reactions
2,107 44 0
Country
Pakistan
And read up on Islamic history. Islam being incompatible with science is a recent trend.
After Islam, the middle east and all other territories under islam were the most educated and scientifically advanced regions in the world. All sorts of education from philosophy to complex math, then they got lazy and started to corrupt the teachings.

Having an educated population is a threat to these uneducated mullahs. Then people would challenge their lies and propaganda. Which they cant have because they want blind support.

I'm of the opinion that Pakistan should make a central Islamic authority. The HQ in Islamabad and massive libraries, labs and training facilities all across the country. All works and findings should be translated into Arabic and urdu, then expanded on.

To become a mullah should be done by merits. They need to have atleast a 4 year degree and then specializations done after that. With daily prayers and talks in the mosques being sent from the HQ. To highlight the local and global issues taking place. This would also educate the population to be more aware of their surroundings.

Alas it's only my dream.