FlyDubai Flight Crashes in Russia, Killing All 62 on Board | World Defense

FlyDubai Flight Crashes in Russia, Killing All 62 on Board

Diane Lane

Reactions
70 0 0
Country
USA
At this time, terrorism is not considered as the cause of the crash. An investigation is ongoing, and the suspected cause is either pilot error possibly related to weather conditions, mechanical failure, or a combination of the two. FlyDubai states that they consider the crash an accident, and Russian officials have not stated they consider this an act of terrorism. Pilot Error or Mechanical Failure Most Likely Caused Plane Crash in.. | abc13.com

pwarbi

Reactions
70 1 0
Country
United Kingdom
I think whenever we hear about a plane coming down these days most people now, do actually think that it's an act of terrorism that's occurred before we think anything else.

In this case it does look like it's just an unfortunate accident, but I think the fact that even before before they know why the plane came down, the first thing they said was its not terrorist related, just shows how much the world is wondering and waiting where and when the next attack is going to happen.

identityissues8

NEW RECRUIT
Reactions
17 0 0
Country
Somalia
That would be because, with certain countries we are hard-wired to believe foul play was at hand...I'll be honest, when I first heard the where of this plane going down I had a flashback to MH17....Despite how inaccurate it was.

Susimi

Reactions
55 0 0
Country
United Kingdom
This was just a tragic accident and just down to a combination of mother nature and pilot error.

I've heard that the conditions were atrocious for landing and that the plane had cancelled one landing attempt before attempting this one. Still, that's no conciliation to the families who lost loved ones on board.