French Armed Forces

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
CAESAR in Mali.
It can fire 6-8 shells/minute and has a maximum range of 50km.

6Go7KfA.jpg

z6U61l8.jpg

vlfF3Qo.jpg

BRneztS.jpg
ipsHcg6.jpg

xez3miS.jpg

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia

Scorpion

THINK TANK: SENIOR
Reactions
3,197 56 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
@Gabriel92 maybe we will see some french equipment the next few days since the saudi national guard will join the coalition.

The NG is already equipped with French made weaponries. I think the navy will go after some units. The scorpion sub or the FREMM for sure.

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
The NG is already equipped with French made weaponries. I think the navy will go after some units. The scorpion sub or the FREMM for sure.

I agree, Saudi Arabia is building naval base in the south eastern part of the country and I guess that the upcoming arms deal for the RSAN is going to be from France.

Saudi units and France aircraft carrier.

20150202171757_cdg.jpg

Qa5Dh2v.jpg

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
I agree, Saudi Arabia is building naval base in the south eastern part of the country and I guess that the upcoming arms deal for the RSAN is going to be from France.

Saudi units and France aircraft carrier.

20150202171757_cdg.jpg

Qa5Dh2v.jpg
the eastern province is going to be all american. the details are not out there but they already decided. if im not mistaken its a 16 - 20 billion dollar deal.
lets see the western province. i think thats going to be all french. but i dont think as big as the eastern deal

UAE

Reactions
929 11 0
Country
USA
the eastern province is going to be all american. the details are not out there but they already decided. if im not mistaken its a 16 - 20 billion dollar deal.
lets see the western province. i think thats going to be all french. but i dont think as big as the eastern deal

As far as I know the budget set for a complete modernization of RSN is $30 billion.

Im not sure about the Eastern part of the Kingdom but for sure the red sea is going to be France made.

US-Saudi last arm deal. As you can see no DSCA requested yet.

DATA_US-Saudi_Sales_Dasboard.gif

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
great news for us :--):^D
i just knew there are 2 size of the mistral. we will have 2 large ones please >@<

Official: France Will Pay Russia Back if Mistral class LHDs Are Not Delivered

According to French President François Hollande, "all hypotheses" regarding the delivery of the Mistral vessels would be discussed during his meeting with Putin in Yerevan scheduled for Friday.

"On the Mistral topic, we will discuss all hypotheses" said the French Head of State at a joint press conference with his Ukrainian counterpart Petro Poroshenko. "And for the moment as I said, the delivery of Mistral vessels is not possible n the context that we know". "If the ships are not delivered, I do not see how they could be paid, it's a simple concept (...) According to the different assumptions, there will be payment or refund" he added.

Vladivostok_LHD_BPC_Russia_Navy_DCNS_STX_013.jpg

Russian Navy Mistral class LHD Vladivostok

In a statement released back in September last year, the administration of the French president said that the country’s government thinks that the delivery of the first Mistral-class helicopter carrier would not be appropriate under the present circumstances, referring to the situation in eastern Ukraine. In November the French presidency announced that the first Mistral-class LHD, built for Russia was on hold "until further notice".

The ships are capable of carrying 16 helicopters, four landing craft, 70 armored vehicles and 450 soldiers, and are expected to be deployed with Russia’s Pacific Fleet.

Mistral class LHD BPC Amphibious Assault Ship Force Projection Command Vessel Landing Helicopter Dock Bâtiment de Projection et de Commandment DCNS Tonnerre Dixmude Vladivostok Sevastopol French Russian Navy datasheet pictures photos video specifications

Gabriel92

Professional
Reactions
676 14 0
Country
France
great news for us :--):^D
i just knew there are 2 size of the mistral. we will have 2 large ones please >@<

According to French President François Hollande, "all hypotheses" regarding the delivery of the Mistral vessels would be discussed during his meeting with Putin in Yerevan scheduled for Friday.

"On the Mistral topic, we will discuss all hypotheses" said the French Head of State at a joint press conference with his Ukrainian counterpart Petro Poroshenko. "And for the moment as I said, the delivery of Mistral vessels is not possible n the context that we know". "If the ships are not delivered, I do not see how they could be paid, it's a simple concept (...) According to the different assumptions, there will be payment or refund" he added.

Vladivostok_LHD_BPC_Russia_Navy_DCNS_STX_013.jpg

Russian Navy Mistral class LHD Vladivostok

In a statement released back in September last year, the administration of the French president said that the country’s government thinks that the delivery of the first Mistral-class helicopter carrier would not be appropriate under the present circumstances, referring to the situation in eastern Ukraine. In November the French presidency announced that the first Mistral-class LHD, built for Russia was on hold "until further notice".

The ships are capable of carrying 16 helicopters, four landing craft, 70 armored vehicles and 450 soldiers, and are expected to be deployed with Russia’s Pacific Fleet.

Mistral class LHD BPC Amphibious Assault Ship Force Projection Command Vessel Landing Helicopter Dock Bâtiment de Projection et de Commandment DCNS Tonnerre Dixmude Vladivostok Sevastopol French Russian Navy datasheet pictures photos video specifications

Seeing the current situation in Ukraine,the chance that Russia will get them is very low.

I bet :

1 for the French Navy
1 for a foreign buyer.

If i loose,i'll send you a good bottle of our good wine.

But does the Saudi Navy need ships like the Mistral ? “¡¡“

Rakan.SA

Reactions
591 1 0
Country
Saudi Arabia
Seeing the current situation in Ukraine,the chance that Russia will get them is very low.

I bet :

1 for the French Navy
1 for a foreign buyer.

If i loose,i'll send you a good bottle of our good wine.

But does the Saudi Navy need ships like the Mistral ? “¡¡“
yes of course. 1st we can use it for humanitarian purpose. we are always active in such things specially if a country suffered from natural disaster.
military wise. you can see from this war how useful the mistral would have been.
and after the arab nations decided to have an arab force the mistral would be a great ship to serve them when needed.
it is clear that saudi " taking the lead" and some arab allies decided to take the role of stabilizing the arab region. maybe even a bit in africa. so the ship is very very useful.